pec5002 is offline New Member

PEC5002 (Pete) TB- 500 and BPC-157 Log

This is the start to my log, I actually started a week ago but didnt post anything. I figured I have been reading logs for so long its time for me to participate and contribute back.

Reasons for trying TB-500 and BPC 157:
    -Tendonitis in patella tendon & Quadriep Tendon(2 years from too much elliptical use and squatting)
    -Tendonitis in Achilles Tendon (1 year)
    -Tennis Elbow in Right Arm (1 year)
    -Ulnar nerve entrapment at both elbows (1 year)

About me:
    -28 years old
    -6'0, 155
    -Worked out my whole life but stopped about a year ago due to injuries
    -Have done tons of physical therapy, nothing really helped and Yoga
    **I realize this may be more systematic than just overuse injuries because i really didnt work out hard enough for anything other than the quadricep tendonitis.

Dosage
    -Currently taking 5mg of TB-500 a week (2.5mg on sunday & Wednesday) administered directly into quadricep
    -Currently taking 500mcg of BPC-157 (250mcg 2x a day, one in the am and one int he pm) left quadricep in morning, right quadricep at night

Started Wednesday December 17th with both, total of 3 TB Injections and 7 days of BPC injections(missed 3 days due to travel)

So far no results(to be expected it has been a bit over a week), not better or worse but tomorrow is my 4th pin of TB 500 so I will update then.

Will be glad to answer any questions and i am always interested in hearing advice.

-Pec5002

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm subbing this for sure!
    I need to ask though, why both TB-500 and BPC-157?
    I've been researching both trying to choose one.
    Why did you chose both?

I figured why not? From everything I have read they seem to work well in conjunction with one another ...one reduces inflammation and the other strengthens the tendons(major cause of tendonitis is weak tendons.) At this point i would pretty much do almost anything to be 100% cured so if paying an extra $100 or whatever it may be even gives me a 5% chance, it is worth it!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All those injuries will definitely be a test for these peptides lol good luck man i'll be following.

Took my bi-weekly dose of tb-500 today a (about 4 hour ago, 2.5mg)

So far my tennis elbow, chest and achilles tendonitis seem to be the same, maybe a slight improvement in the achilles.

I also forgot to mention, I have had soreness in my chest as well like a tendonitis, though not officially diagnosed. So far no change there either.

The quadricep tendonitis seems to cleared up a little but I havent really tested it yet. Will keep updating

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pec5002 View Post
    Took my bi-weekly dose of tb-500 today a (about 4 hour ago, 2.5mg)

So far my tennis elbow, chest and achilles tendonitis seem to be the same, maybe a slight improvement in the achilles.

I also forgot to mention, I have had soreness in my chest as well like a tendonitis, though not officially diagnosed. So far no change there either.

The quadricep tendonitis seems to cleared up a little but I havent really tested it yet. Will keep updating
    Try not to test it and let it heal, the worst thing you can do with these types of injuries is aggravate them and put yourself back to square 1.

Thread Information