MechEng89 is offline New Member

First Cycle: In Search of Gains

Hey Guys/Gals, new to this forum:

Planning on starting my first cycle here on June 1st. I have everything ready and set to go, but apprehension is now starting to set in. First off, here are my current stats:

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 211 Lbs
    BF%: ~13-15%

Lifts (1RM):
    Bench: 305 Lbs
    Squat: 395 Lbs
    Deadlift: 425 Lbs

Current Diet:
    2620 Cals
    328g C
    229g P
    44g F

History:
    I've lifted all throughout high school and college but really got serious about it approximately 4 years ago and really serious 3 years ago. I would consider myself advanced/knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting (I haven't made the leap to Oly lifting as of yet). Last year I did a Ketogenic cut got down to 183 Lbs and ~7% BF naturally right abound this time. After that switched my diet to a 50%C-40%P-10%F diet and completed 2 Shieko Powerlifting programs. I have really hit a wall when it comes to progress in my training and have tried switching lifting programs and diet but can't seem to trick my body to progress any further, so here I am. I feel as though I have an extremely good base to start with and I am looking for mainly strength gains and aesthetics secondary. Currently training 5-6 days a week.

Cycle Plan:
    Test-E 500mg/wk, Week 1-12 (2 doses Mon & Thurs) - Royal Pharma Group
    Anastrozole (AI) .25mg EOD Week 1-13, .125mg Week 14 - Blue Sky Peptide

PCT:
    Tamoxifen (SERM) Week 15: 20mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 20mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide
    or
    Clomiphene (SERM) Week 15: 50mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 25mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide

Diet Plan: upping about 1000 cals/day to 3600 Cals - 450C-316P-60F

I will post progress pictures as I go through

Anyone have any feedback and or comments on where I am at currently and/or my plan forward. Any comments and advise is welcomed. Looking forward to this, hopefully these butterflies leave my stomach after the first pinning.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Run both clomid and Nolva as your PCT.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Add HCG at 250ius x 2 pw weeks 1-14

Good starting stats, just watch that bodyfat with that much of an increase in calories.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

raymond1987 is offline New Member
    Great

Thread Information