Brandontt26 is offline New Member

5 1/2 weeks into tren a/test p cycle

Here is a 5 and 1/2 week update on my Tren ace Test prop cycle. 100 MG EOD of both.
    Started at 5'9 162, current is 178lbs.

Pic in red shorts was taken the day before i started cycle. the other two were taken this week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg 
Views:	3665 
Size:	715.0 KB 
ID:	159005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (2).jpg 
Views:	1323 
Size:	778.2 KB 
ID:	159006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-683202093.jpg 
Views:	1336 
Size:	598.1 KB 
ID:	159007

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Are you happy with what your seeing?I mean I'll do 75mg eod of tren A with trt and in one week I look completely different...not trying to rain on your parade but your pics aren't a major change yes u gained a fair bit of weigh (water)but on prop and ace u should be pretty lean after 5 1/2 weeks if your eating around maintenance..

Yeah I'm pretty happy if I had more before pics you'd be able to see more difference and seeing results in a week? If you see results in a week that's just your natural results the steroids don't even kick in that early usually

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well my friend you are using prop and ace which are fast acting esters so they work very fast...as for my experience well that's what it is I have used bunk tren A for 5 weeks yes I got results (big) whilst eating at maintenance but was convinced my gear was shit I found another source and I used the same dose as you 100mg eod straight after using the fake stuff and in 7 days I was AMAZED!after 5 weeks I looked like I lost 4/5% BF my shoulders widened my waist shrunk I went up 2 shirt sizes and down 1 in trousers like I said it blew me away...as for sides my body temp rose I got out of breath very easily I had night sweats and my sleep quality dropped kept wakening up every 3 hrs or so..so like I said real ace hit hard and fast...just a tought fella I'm here to help/learn from others...

More pic updates 6 weeks into cycle my back has blown up wish I had a before pic Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-10112255.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	445.7 KB 
ID:	159107 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-89291245.jpg 
Views:	594 
Size:	427.6 KB 
ID:	159108

Name:	image-3981811109.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	438.9 KB 
ID:	159109

OutThere is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Well my friend you are using prop and ace which are fast acting esters so they work very fast...as for my experience well that's what it is I have used bunk tren A for 5 weeks yes I got results (big) whilst eating at maintenance but was convinced my gear was shit I found another source and I used the same dose as you 100mg eod straight after using the fake stuff and in 7 days I was AMAZED!after 5 weeks I looked like I lost 4/5% BF my shoulders widened my waist shrunk I went up 2 shirt sizes and down 1 in trousers like I said it blew me away...as for sides my body temp rose I got out of breath very easily I had night sweats and my sleep quality dropped kept wakening up every 3 hrs or so..so like I said real ace hit hard and fast...just a tought fella I'm here to help/learn from others...
    That's what I love about ace. Total body recomp like no other compound. I've just been running 100mg ED with test / Deca and Drol up to 150mg ED and the gains are ridiculous. But overheating is exactly the problem. I feel like an engine overheating. And my strength overtook my tendon strength so now I'm wracked with tendonitis and Tren downregulates cortisol so Ive gotta take anti-inflamatories. Tren is awesome shit like no other compound but you pay the price when you push it too far.

Buff99 is offline Junior Member
    OP how long have you been lifting?

Quote Originally Posted by Buff99
    OP how long have you been lifting?
    I've been doing crossfit type training for years.. I wrestled my whole life then joined the army right out of high school. I just recently started lifting to gain mass..

Week 7 update, currently sitting at 182lbs

Name:	image-658686041.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	487.8 KB 
ID:	159339

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hey Brandon. How much weight have you gained since you started you cycle? As of now? Thanks man. Be well.

Thread Information