Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DROY

Thread: 57 years old - two ycles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DROY is offline Associate Member

57 years old - two cycles

This is posted this in the over 40 forum as well.
    First a few stats;
    57 years old (58 in three weeks)
    6 foot tall
    220 lbs
    ~18 % bf
    I have been in and out of gyms for all my life and played a variety of sports at very competitive levels.
    Shortly after my 56th birthday I decided to have a look at steroids . I was in the gym regularly but the gains weren't coming like they were when I was younger.

I spent about 8 months researching the subject, and a little before my 57th birthday I decided to pull the trigger. My body fat was a little high but I went ahead and decided to keep an eye on the sides and if there was a problem I would stop.

First cycle
    week 1 - 12 - test e - 250mg 2 x each week
    .5 mg arimidex every day
    HCG 250 iu 2 x each week
    week 13 and 14 test p 100mg eod
    .5 mg arimidex every day
    HCG 250 iu 2 x each week

PCT
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Felt great during the cycle, libido was excellent (wife got a workout), had no sides and gained about 25 lbs. I finished my PCT at the end of Febuary. Unfortunately shortly thereafter I was injured (not in the gym) and I was unable to train for about a month. I still managed to keep between 5 and 8 lbs of lean mass. I was quite pleased with the cycle.

Blood test in june showed testosterone , cholesterol and blood pressure all good.

In late july I decided to do another cycle.

week 1 - 10 - test e - 250mg 2 x each week
    deca 200mg 2 x week (for joints as much as mass)
    .5 mg arimidex every day
    HCG 250 iu 2 x each week
    week 11 and 14 test p 100mg eod
    tren A 50 mg EOD (last minute addition)
    .5 mg arimidex every day
    HCG 250 iu 2 x each week

PCT
    clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

Felt great during the cycle, libido was excellent, had no sides until I added the tren, and gained about 20 lbs.
    The only sides I had from the tren was a little insomnia, and sweating buckets at night. I am now in the second week of PCT and I feel fine.

All of this is to show that with proper care and attention even the older generation can make use of steroids. Having said that I have to add a couple of caveats. I have been in gyms all my life and my tendons, ligaments and joints are used to the stresses. Someone who hasn't done enough training would be susceptible to joint and tendon injuries. The next thing is that we have to listen to our bodies. If there are any sides that aren't expect, or if the sides were too strong it is critical to stop everything. And this brings me to a final point. Have everything you need before you start. You never know when you may have to stop and you want your pct ready.

I will probably repeat the second cycle in the future, maybe late in the spring. I am going to get down to 15% bf. I won't go any lower than that because I will never compete and at 58 years old I suspect that having a %bf too low would cause other problems. I am looking forward to the next cycle (my wife a little less).
    Last edited by DROY; 11-16-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: typo in title
    nukzahaha likes this.

Thread Information