Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: First Cycle- Opinions welcomed

brivs is offline New Member

First Cycle- Opinions welcomed

Hey just wanted to introduce myself being new to the forum and give a little background and hopefully receive some advice for the future. I'm 22 years old, 5'10", 184lbs at 9% body fat. I have one cycle under my belt but I've been following forums like these for a while and I really tried doing my research before I did anything. I understand that I am still young and I am fully aware of the consequences that come with using anabolics. This is a decision that I have already thought hard about and decided to take the leap after 4 consistent years of intense training. My first cycle was 9 weeks of sust 250 and var. Weeks 1-4 I was pinning 500mgs twice a week. Weeks 5-7 I upped it to 1000mgs twice a week. Weeks 8-9 I was 1.5cc. As for the var I took 50mg tabs ED for the entire cycle. AI wise I had dex on hand just in case I turned out to be gyno prone even the slightest. As for PCT I took clomid 3 weeks after my last pin. I already know I've broken a ton of rules and I understand if you guys haze me for it but at the time the way I saw it was that sust 250 is test so it would be no different then a test only cycle like everyone says beginners should do. As for the anavar I had money to blow and I know that it doesn't have harsh sides so I said why not. I know people will prob criticize my doses but I wanted to guage what my body could take. Overall it was a huge success and I regret nothing. I gained 15lbs of lean mass. My diet and training were both 100% and made sure I was giving my body everything it needed to grow. I haven't had a trace of gyno and I've managed to keep 12lbs of what I gained despite having been off gear for months now. Only sides I had were my nuts and occasional temper problems but I learned to bite my tongue. I want to take my physique to the next level and I was thinking my next cycle would be test e and deca but I have a ton of questions concerning doses and cycle length, pct questions, etc. I apologize for this long intro but I just wanted to keep it real and I understand if you guys bash me for my negligent first cycle. I'm here to learn and grow.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    What's done is done man. No need for anyone to bash. Why not just run the 12 week 500 mg/week test E cycle? Seems like you had good results with a test blend. Run it with HCG and keep AI on hand. I would suggest a PCT for 4 weeks and not only clomid, but nolva with it as well.

brivs is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input man I appreciate it. Would 12 weeks of test e 500mgs a week give me similar results as the sust? I was only thinking test e and deca because I'm an ectomorph and I'm really trying to put on mass. And as for HCG I know I just don't know too about what kind of doses I'd need and how many times per week

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Take some time and read this sticky

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    bloodchoke likes this.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    I'd run hcg in pct to restore natural test faster. An run run ai .5 eod during cycle

wellshii is offline Member
    Before anything,have that pct ready to go.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You went up to a gram of test on your first cycle? Are you sure you did your research? Im at cycle 4 and havent exceeded 600mg of test per week

Just remember more gear isnt always meaning more gains, but potentialy more sides.

Good luck
    wellshii likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brivs View Post
    Thanks for the input man I appreciate it. Would 12 weeks of test e 500mgs a week give me similar results as the sust? I was only thinking test e and deca because I'm an ectomorph and I'm really trying to put on mass. And as for HCG I know I just don't know too about what kind of doses I'd need and how many times per week
    I'd say yes it'll give similar results, I can't say forsure because I've never done it, however from other peoples results I'd say yes. HCG is simple, 500IU/week. Inject 250IU E3.5Days. HCG is cheap and very helpful on cycle.

I'd try the test cycle first, after that then go with test/deca if you feel like you need mo

Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    I'd run hcg in pct to restore natural test faster. An run run ai .5 eod during cycle
    Do not do this... HCG during the PCT is counteractive.

Thread Information