username101 is offline New Member

MY FIRST CYCLE SUSTANON 300mg

Hey guys,

These are the progress pics of my first cycle. Please note, this cycle was over 3 years ago.

I ran sustanon at 300mg for 10 weeks. I shot twice a week in the thigh (VASTUS LATERALIS) with a 26g 1/2'' needle at 1/2 ml Mondays, and 1/2 ml Thursdays.

I started out at 60kg (132lb) and by the end of my cycle I was 75kg (165lb) Height 178cm (5 foot 8 inches) 28 years old. Yes, it wasn't all muscle, I'm well aware of that.

I trained every body part 6 days a week and on the 7th day I trained arms and legs, no rest days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backkk gainzzz comparisonn.jpg 
Views:	4355 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	163506

Name:	compare gainzzzz.jpg 
Views:	4527 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	163507

deadliftkarma is offline New Member
    good job bro

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post
    Hey guys,

These are the progress pics of my first cycle. Please note, this cycle was over 3 years ago.

I ran sustanon at 300mg for 10 weeks. I shot twice a week in the thigh (VASTUS LATERALIS) with a 26g 1/2'' needle at 1/2 ml Mondays, and 1/2 ml Thursdays.

I started out at 60kg (132lb) and by the end of my cycle I was 75kg (165lb) Height 178cm (5 foot 8 inches) 28 years old. Yes, it wasn't all muscle, I'm well aware of that.

I trained every body part 6 days a week and on the 7th day I trained arms and legs, no rest days.

Name:	backkk gainzzz comparisonn.jpg 
Views:	4355 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	163506

Name:	compare gainzzzz.jpg 
Views:	4527 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	163507
    You did a full body workout 6 days a week? With just Arms/Legs on the final day...holy fvck.

It looks like you never lifted before in that first picture, so I suspect that kinda training, coupled with the low dose gear was enough to get some good growth.
    Assuming you're right about the 10 weeks, thats some good work. However going forward, Id recommend doing things a little differently, and reviewing diet possibly to optimise it all.

Thread Information