Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Epistane + 1-Andro PH Cycle

LaloJR is offline Junior Member

Epistane + 1-Andro PH Cycle

In 2 weeks, I will run a PH cycle, I will use Havoc (Epistane) + 1-Andro, supposedly it should give me clean muscle mass without any fat gains.

I leave you here the Cycle details, feel free to comment about anything wrong, or anything I can improve (I appriciate everyhting !)

Week 1: 30 Epistane
    Week 2: 30 Epistane
    Week 3: 30 Epistane + 300mg 1-Andro
    Week 4: 40 Epistane + 300mg 1-Andro
    Week 5: 40 Epistane + 400mg 1-Andro
    Week 6: 40 Epistane + 400mg 1-Andro

While cycle I will take: Cycle Support 2.0 + Omega 3 + Multivitamin ' I will add Taurine if back pumps is really annoying'

PCT:
    Week 1: 40 Nolvadex + Tribulus + ZMA + Omega 3 + Zinc + Multivitamin + Magnesium
    Week 2: 20 Nolvadex + Tribulus + ZMA + Omega 3 + Zinc + Multivitamin + Magnesium
    Week 3: 20 Nolvadex + Tribulus + ZMA + Omega 3 + Zinc + Multivitamin + Magnesium
    Week 4: 10 Nolvadex + Tribulus + ZMA + Omega 3 + Zinc + Multivitamin + Magnesium

Currently weight: 75kg
    Currently height: 182cm

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why would you do this to yourself.

Far better off spending your money on food instead. At 165lbs and 6foot tall you need food food food not dangerous chemicals

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why would you do this to yourself.

Far better off spending your money on food instead. At 165lbs and 6foot tall you need food food food not dangerous chemicals
    I've been eating and training correctly for about 1 year, started lifting on october of last year with a weight of 61kg, now, november of the next year I reached 78,5kg, and because of family problems I stopped training and eating well, and went down to 74-75kg.
    I want to gain more muscle mass, I want to see how far my body can go. Here I leave you the progress pics if you want to see them :P

Started 1/10/2015
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epistane + 1-Andro PH Cycle-img_3725.jpg   Epistane + 1-Andro PH Cycle-imoy7912.jpeg  

If you gained 14kg in a year just keep doing what you are doing, it's clearly working.

Pro hormones are bad news buddy, not worth the side effects for such a quick hit.
    wellshii likes this.

what about only running havoc? wich side effect should I have? It will all be okay with PCT, shouldn't get side effects... And If I do what will they be? hair loose? I am a fking bear I have a lot of hair in my head, acne? I dont have to much acne so no problem..

Argai777 is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking havoc make me hungry, fatigue 24/7 no strength I'm not the only one who is experience these side effects

Pct is the worst part chemical nolva and clomid have insane amount of side effects not PROHORMONES

Yes to hair loss it is dht active steroid and liver toxic tudca must have
    Andro 1 sucks anabolic androgenic ratio is too small about 200:100
    Epistane 1100:? You would not gain allot of muscle mass on this compound only strength and cut

Take something else like mechabol, dmz, hexadrone, don't waste you're money

I am not taking clomid, I am taking nolvadex , tirbulus + zma and omega3, multivitamin, Zinc and magnesium I dont think its a hard pct just nolva

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young and PH are crap.

I don't know you're age but I am 19 and I ran steroids and sarms , if you want to get steroid like results combine all sarms you'll be OK bulking Mk2866, 677, GW is huge plus for endurance same as sr9009, LGD, Rad140, so on it is allot safer then steroids based on my personal experience but not yk11 it's a toxic steroid I ran it...

If you already bought epi and andro just run it all I can say but I promise you will not get huge look into my steroid cycle Mechabol and hexadrone really good mass
    Or good option could be sell if you have it and run all sarms instead if you want steroid like results, WISE OPTION DONT TAKE ANYTHING including preworkout and other BS supplements AND BE NATURAL

Quote Originally Posted by Argai777 View Post
    I don't know you're age but I am 19 and I ran steroids and sarms , if you want to get steroid like results combine all sarms you'll be OK bulking Mk2866, 677, GW is huge plus for endurance same as sr9009, LGD, Rad140, so on it is allot safer then steroids based on my personal experience but not yk11 it's a toxic steroid I ran it...

If you already bought epi and andro just run it all I can say but I promise you will not get huge look into my steroid cycle Mechabol and hexadrone really good mass
    Or good option could be sell if you have it and run all sarms instead if you want steroid like results, WISE OPTION DONT TAKE ANYTHING including preworkout and other BS supplements AND BE NATURAL
    How do you know its safety?

Where did you get this information, or please share your bloodwok to prove this.

Please dont tell us you're advising someone based only on how you feel?!?!?

Lol evidence is Isarms, Dylen Gemely on YouTube all info, logs, my personal experience on mk2866, lgd, read140, yk11, ...
    No blood work no need after sarm cycle mini pct must have it does shut you down

What else to say??? Steroids or sarm which is safer? SARM! less side effects less results, more side effects more results common sense

Ahahahah dylan gemeli is evidence???? That guy sole interest is to sell his garbage products.

At 19 years old you are very naive, and not ready to give advice to other ppl.

Just because somebody says something on youtube that doesnt make it true! You need medical studies and information, bit of knowledge of the human body helps too.

Sarms and alikes, have no scientific evidence of working and of safety.

Please stop trying to give advice and go watch something useful.

My edvice is somewhat useful let's start from the top
    100% natural body builder is non drug, supplement, gmo free which does not exist
    2nd level supplements - I TRIED ALLOT OF THEM ALL THEY DO GIVE FOCUS
    3rd level growth human hormone , insulin so on
    4th level SARMS my friend people see good results on them
    5th level PROHORMONES liver toxic
    6th level anabolic steroids / steroids
    7th level the last PEPTIDES Most powerful ever created in history of bodybuilding ace083 inject this In muscle group after 6 days 1-2inch pure muscle $80 for 1ml

IN this case sarms could be the best option in this thread half natural half unnatural THERE IS SIENTIFIC EVIDANCE ON RATS AND REAL USERS , let him deside I'm only providing information
    Last edited by Argai777; 11-23-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Dude you dont know what you are talking about.

Youtube generation, pffff

My edvice is somewhat useful let's start from the top
    100% natural body builder is non drug, supplement, gmo free which does not exist
    2nd level supplements - I TRIED ALLOT OF THEM ALL THEY DO GIVE FOCUS
    3rd level growth human hormone , insulin so on
    4th level SARMS my friend people see good results on them
    5th level PROHORMONES liver toxic
    6th level anabolic steroids / steroids
    7th level the last PEPTIDES Most powerful ever created in history of bodybuilding ace083 inject this In muscle group after 6 days 1-2inch pure muscle $80 for 1ml

IN this case sarms could be the best option in this thread half natural half unnatural THERE IS SIENTIFIC EVIDANCE ON RATS AND REAL USERS , let him deside I'm only providing information

Dylan gemelli has weird shaped shoulders(either too much scar tissue or synth of) has limited muscle and some fvcking terrible gyno. He is a poor role model.

OP yes maybe hair loss. Maybe acne. Suppression of your natural test. Probably a poorly liver. Maybe erectile dysfunction. Maybe permanent damage to your still developing HTPA.

You've done great naturally, keep going and in a year or 2 then consider running a cycle with real aas.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Dylan gemelli has weird shaped shoulders(either too much scar tissue or synth of) has limited muscle and some fvcking terrible gyno. He is a poor role model.

OP yes maybe hair loss. Maybe acne. Suppression of your natural test. Probably a poorly liver. Maybe erectile dysfunction. Maybe permanent damage to your still developing HTPA.

You've done great naturally, keep going and in a year or 2 then consider running a cycle with real aas.
    Why you say its weird? Its pure muscle!!

Blog Entries
    I'm taking havoc make me hungry, fatigue 24/7 no strength I'm not the only one who is experience these side effects

Pct is the worst part chemical nolva and clomid have insane amount of side effects not PROHORMONES

Yes to hair loss it is dht active steroid and liver toxic tudca must have
    Andro 1 sucks anabolic androgenic ratio is too small about 200:100
    Epistane 1100:? You would not gain allot of muscle mass on this compound only strength and cut

Take something else like mechabol, dmz, hexadrone, don't waste you're money
    your delusional man if you think any of these designer steroids are safer then real aas...they cost more and shut you down in a big way...but hey it seem you have it all figured out so nothing any of us experience people say will convince you...I look forward to your " help i fuck my self with prohormones" thread should be stellar...your nolva and clomid remark reeks of inexperience...good luck...

Leave me alone, I'm well educated on how to run steroid cycle I ran before and I'm running now, all you acting like this because in a new member unknowagable false I'm done helping

Week 1

I have 0 sides effects... I haven't experienced any letargy at all... I have increased strength a bit, and pumps are better. O I forget to say I didnt run 1-Andro, I am just runing Havoc for 6 weeks : 30/30/30/40/40/40

Thread Information