Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: SARMS or Steroids?

LaloJR is offline Junior Member

SARMS or Steroids?

I just saw some videos about SARMs , after that I searched some information about them and some people say are actually better than steroids , give same results with no side effects etc... I am not saying this is true at all, I am creating this to ask some opinions about what would be better to run. A steroid cycle or a SARMs cycle. Wich would give better results, wich one will give me more *problems*.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    I just saw some videos about SARMs, after that I searched some information about them and some people say are actually better than steroids, give same results with no side effects etc... I am not saying this is true at all, I am creating this to ask some opinions about what would be better to run. A steroid cycle or a SARMs cycle. Wich would give better results, wich one will give me more *problems*.
    Did you watch a Dylan Gemelli video?

No sarms are not as good as steroids , they produce the same, and in most cases WORSE side effects than actual steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Did you watch a Dylan Gemelli video?

No sarms are not as good as steroids, they produce the same, and in most cases WORSE side effects than actual steroids.
    So running a SARMs cycle will give me less rsults and same side effects?

So running a SARMs cycle will give me less rsults and same side effects?
    Less results and worse.

Its going to kick the shit out of your liver, and will also require full pct

Less results and worse.

Its going to kick the shit out of your liver, and will also require full pct
    thanks

wellshii is offline Member
    Been researching my self about these, seems suppressive without the positives.The only good good reviews seem to on the sites who sell them .
    I know there is a youtube channel with some reviews on them.But again, steroids are proven.
    Sarms are stolen recipes made by underground labs. Sarms themselves are still under question in regards to safety etc.
    At least with AAS, you usually know what your getting yourself into.
    Last edited by wellshii; 01-04-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sarms have tehir place IMO, but steroid are the way to go. if you want to replace a liver toxic oral like drol or winny in your cycle with a less toxic SARM in its place then yes, sure. but i dont see much use other than this for them at the moment.
    dont buy into the hype from these shills selling them making them sound liek a godsend.
    they have uses and are not worthless, but most you see is over hyped marketing sadly
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Sarms have tehir place IMO, but steroid are the way to go. if you want to replace a liver toxic oral like drol or winny in your cycle with a less toxic SARM in its place then yes, sure. but i dont see much use other than this for them at the moment.
    dont buy into the hype from these shills selling them making them sound liek a godsend.
    they have uses and are not worthless, but most you see is over hyped marketing sadly
    Fua man thanks a lot for your time, you really helped me because I was nearly going to run a SARMs cycle I'm currently eating really really well and training as hard as I can untill 5 months, then I will start my test and dbol cycle !

Fua man thanks a lot for your time, you really helped me because I was nearly going to run a SARMs cycle I'm currently eating really really well and training as hard as I can untill 5 months, then I will start my test and dbol cycle !
    Drop bol
    Test only

Drop bol
    Test only
    why? isnt it better to add dbol as a kickstart'? and get bit more results?? and what test do you recommend??

why? isnt it better to add dbol as a kickstart'? and get bit more results?? and what test do you recommend??
    Any test,

Cyp or enan.

Any test,

Cyp or enan.
    but why did you say to drop dbol ?

but why did you say to drop dbol?
    Why not

1st cycle see how you respond, less is more.

But ultimately do whatchaLike
    wellshii likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not

1st cycle see how you respond, less is more.

But ultimately do whatchaLike
    agreed. I rec test only to see how you do, then next cycle maybe add something.
    eg, your very sensitive to estrogen conversion then a higher AI dose might be needed and maybe you consider using tbol or anavar over dbol on the next run due to this, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    agreed. I rec test only to see how you do, then next cycle maybe add something.
    eg, your very sensitive to estrogen conversion then a higher AI dose might be needed and maybe you consider using tbol or anavar over dbol on the next run due to this, etc.
    I just did my 6 week cycle of Epistane, got great results, gained around 5 kg. Im currently in PCT, running Nolvadex , tribulus + zma , Mg, Zn, multivitamin omega 3 and 6.

I dont really know really much about gyno caused by epistane but I didnt get any side at all, just back pumps and a bit of lethargy not to much. My plan is to train as hard as I can and eat as good as I can and do a bulking cycle in september, thought about test and dbol , do you think only test will give me good gains??

Thread Information