Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 2 Post By stillernation

Thread: PREPPING FOR 3rd CYCLE (Post cut/comeback-advice welcome)

stillernation is offline Junior Member

deleted

deleted
    Last edited by stillernation; 04-30-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Good job.you can visibly see the changes. Thats gonna drive you to success👊👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    20% maybe.

How long have you been lifting again? TBH you look like you haven't been lifting again that long. You should ignore tren and get 6-12 months training inside you before you run a test only cycle again.
    USVet81 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    20% maybe.

How long have you been lifting again? TBH you look like you haven't been lifting again that long. You should ignore tren and get 6-12 months training inside you before you run a test only cycle again.
    He is below 20%.

Why do u say that? U dont know what he wants. Maybe he wants a beachbody for this summer and relax like Levrone when the season is over.
    As long as he follows the safety prinsippials, i dont think anybody should say..heeyyy...u need to pack on more mass. U dont deserve it yet. U havent eaten chickenbreast 8 times a day for 6 years yet. Like i Did!

Healtwize his body is not better suited for the tren after one year with heavy lifting and 10 pounds of more muscles. Rather opposite i would say.

U dont need it now to build muscles, BUT..u need it to build muscles fast and if thats what u want.....and not follow the book and be the best u possible can be for the next 20 years, i think..bring it on!

The runs work less each time and if you think your golden years are now, why not go all in...

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-07-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks man. Just the beginning though

I agree completely, I have alot of work to do to get back to where I need to be. Its hard to sit at this size though after being so much bigger yrs ago, Id like to kickstart things with a lean bulk. I was debating on tren tho too, maybe sub eq instead?

And i lifted seriously age 18-24ish i think, last 3 to 4 yrs have been pretty much shit as mentioned above. Back at it now for around 5 months. I certainly could use some more mass before starting but hey... Couldnt we all?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start by doing hormonal bloodwork.

You started cycling very young, that can have repercussions for the rest of your life. If you already had more muscle they should come easily just training natty by the muscle memory.

If you dont cycle in some time you would get same gains with test only, as with test/tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    He is below 20%.

Why do u say that? U dont know what he wants. Maybe he wants a beachbody for this summer and relax like Levrone when the season is over.
    As long as he follows the safety prinsippials, i dont think anybody should say..heeyyy...u need to pack on more mass. U dont deserve it yet. U havent eaten chickenbreast 8 times a day for 6 years yet. Like i Did!

Healtwize his body is not better suited for the tren after one year with heavy lifting and 10 pounds of more muscles. Rather opposite i would say.

U dont need it now to build muscles, BUT..u need it to build muscles fast and if thats what u want.....and not follow the book and be the best u possible can be for the next 20 years, i think..bring it on!

The runs work less each time and if you think your golden years are now, why not go all in...

Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah prob should have mentioned, Im not looking to get nasty big. I prefer somewhat of an athletic physique. For example, I think Jeff Seid has a good build. I dont care to be exactly that defined though, if that helps at all. I just want to be able to look in the mirror again and be satisfied, got addicted to all those complements I used to get when i was serious about my health.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I would start by doing hormonal bloodwork.

You started cycling very young, that can have repercussions for the rest of your life. If you already had more muscle they should come easily just training natty by the muscle memory.

If you dont cycle in some time you would get same gains with test only, as with test/tren.
    Yeah beginning to say fuck the tren . I would like to get bloodwork done, i def started to early. But getting back at it pulled me out depression so here on out Im not going back again. I need to do this for myself

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I'd give u 18% bf

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    He is below 20%.

He really isn't but it probably makes you feel better because you completely underestimate your fat levels.

I never said he needed more mass. I said he looked like he just started work out again. Weak ligaments and tendons are a bigger concern. Would you advise someone who had been training only 3 months to start a cycle? I don't think so.

I don't know what you are trying to say here

Just my 2 cents.
    In bold.
    USVet81 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    In bold.
    Well I have a minimum of another month dieting before I consider anything. During my "off" period, I still remained active and lifted a few times a week, it was more so diet and alcohol that lead to me getting so out of shape. Obviously I lost a lot of muscle mass, but my ligaments and joints were still being worked. This being said, I don't see ligament/joint injury something to be overly worried about, at least not by the time I begin. I'm more concerned about how much weight I need to still shed before I can begin, so that the gains actually show. Also, I need to determine the best compounds for what I'm trying to do, minimize water retention and fat gain, increase lean muscle mass. I do well on test alone, but I did want to consider tossing in another compound (decided tren is out).

And dont think im disregarding any of ur feedback, i appreciate it all. Just providing more info nd my 2 cents so you know more.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great work man! can see the work you put in.
    now i would rec full blood work (check hormones and the general blood work they do, you likely need to ask to check hormones (say you been moody , libido shot and very tired the last year so want to check them out, DONT mention you plan to use off script use of aas)
    stillernation likes this.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stillernation View Post
    Well I have a minimum of another month dieting before I consider anything. During my "off" period, I still remained active and lifted a few times a week, it was more so diet and alcohol that lead to me getting so out of shape. Obviously I lost a lot of muscle mass, but my ligaments and joints were still being worked. This being said, I don't see ligament/joint injury something to be overly worried about, at least not by the time I begin. I'm more concerned about how much weight I need to still shed before I can begin, so that the gains actually show. Also, I need to determine the best compounds for what I'm trying to do, minimize water retention and fat gain, increase lean muscle mass. I do well on test alone, but I did want to consider tossing in another compound (decided tren is out).

And dont think im disregarding any of ur feedback, i appreciate it all. Just providing more info nd my 2 cents so you know more.
    I think continued dieting is a good idea. You said you're not looking to get big but instead want to have a more athletic look. I've got a couple of thoughts here... The first one is something I read a while back that says, "the fastest way to look like you've gained 20lbs of muscle is to lose 10lbs of fat". I think that's very true from my own experiences. Next, it will take quite a while to get "big". That could be several years and a number of cycles down the road. It doesn't appear from the photos like you have a lot of muscle mass and I was tossing back and forth the question, in my mind, of whether you were showing some gyno there. It may just have been where you held fat when you were heavier. Not sure. What I would think that indicates is high E2 or previously high E2. With higher body fat to a lower muscle mass ratio you may be more prone to it than if you cut another 5-10% off of your bodyfat before cycling 500mg plus. Definitely keep Adex on hand for your cycle and maybe some nolva just in case. Now, when I cut I do use test but only at about 200mg/wk. That's just to try and get my body to hold on to as much muscle as possible, but some is still lost. I don't know that that's not a bad suggestion here but that's your call. Looking at your current picture and imagining 500mg to 600mg a week of test I imagine you'd become disappointed pretty quick. It will make you look softer due to water retention and you've kind of got a soft appearance starting out. Just don't let that screw with your head. I think you could still cut weight and work towards a good starting 4 day split 1hr/day routine before getting into your more serious cycle. I would think that you could add noticible size and fullness to your arms, legs, back, chest, and shoulders naturally in just 1-3 months if you eat right, supplement right, lift right, and sleep right.

I wish you the best man. I've got a friend who called me the other day who is in a very similar spot. He said he was tired of looking like shit and wanted to make a change. I warned him off of doing a cycle right now. I told him to lose 20 more pounds first. It's too easy to wind up with bad sides if you start in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by USVet81 View Post
    I think continued dieting is a good idea. You said you're not looking to get big but instead want to have a more athletic look. I've got a couple of thoughts here... The first one is something I read a while back that says, "the fastest way to look like you've gained 20lbs of muscle is to lose 10lbs of fat". I think that's very true from my own experiences. Next, it will take quite a while to get "big". That could be several years and a number of cycles down the road. It doesn't appear from the photos like you have a lot of muscle mass and I was tossing back and forth the question, in my mind, of whether you were showing some gyno there. It may just have been where you held fat when you were heavier. Not sure. What I would think that indicates is high E2 or previously high E2. With higher body fat to a lower muscle mass ratio you may be more prone to it than if you cut another 5-10% off of your bodyfat before cycling 500mg plus. Definitely keep Adex on hand for your cycle and maybe some nolva just in case. Now, when I cut I do use test but only at about 200mg/wk. That's just to try and get my body to hold on to as much muscle as possible, but some is still lost. I don't know that that's not a bad suggestion here but that's your call. Looking at your current picture and imagining 500mg to 600mg a week of test I imagine you'd become disappointed pretty quick. It will make you look softer due to water retention and you've kind of got a soft appearance starting out. Just don't let that screw with your head. I think you could still cut weight and work towards a good starting 4 day split 1hr/day routine before getting into your more serious cycle. I would think that you could add noticible size and fullness to your arms, legs, back, chest, and shoulders naturally in just 1-3 months if you eat right, supplement right, lift right, and sleep right.

I wish you the best man. I've got a friend who called me the other day who is in a very similar spot. He said he was tired of looking like shit and wanted to make a change. I warned him off of doing a cycle right now. I told him to lose 20 more pounds first. It's too easy to wind up with bad sides if you start in the wrong place.

Good stuff, I appreciate the input. Yes I will definitely continue cutting until I shave another 5% bare minimum. I wouldn't be happy with my current bodyfat regardless of another 10lbs or so of muscle. Im pretty bloated in the picture, went wild on Superbowl Sunday so I think I look a little softer than usual. So my question is, what would be a reasonable time frame to lose another 5 to 10%? I like to have a set time frame as a goal to work for, when I have no clue I give up assuming I'm never going to get there.

I certainly have a ton of room for natural gains in due time, no question about it. But... I will most likely end up running a gentle cycle, even if its just test, to get me jumpstarted again and boost my motivation. Is that the best way to do things? No. But i'm impatient, been eating like a fucking rabbit for 11 weeks, and feel like im in the body of a 12 yo girlscout. Gotta pack on some size to keep me going, I'll hold off on the harsh compounds but, cant say I will hold off on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Great work man! can see the work you put in.
    now i would rec full blood work (check hormones and the general blood work they do, you likely need to ask to check hormones (say you been moody , libido shot and very tired the last year so want to check them out, DONT mention you plan to use off script use of aas)
    Thank ya, very much appreciated. Weight hasnt went down much in a week or two so I'm going to have to crack down on cheat meals and beers on Saturday night. I dont think I have too much more to go though, my stomach fat is stubborn and always goes last so I feel like I'll see some big changes here soon... I hope...

deleted
    Last edited by stillernation; 04-30-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    AKD_FitChick and Johnhenson like this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Looking good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Looking good!!!
    Thank ya! Slow nd stdy!

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member
    great job on the cutting bro i respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    great job on the cutting bro i respect it.
    Thanks brother, much appreciated

Thread Information