Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT

Thread: Cycle Update

  1. #1
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101

    Cycle Update

    Currently running Sustanon and Equipoise both at 500mg per week. Will add winstrol at week 7 untill week 12, sus and equi will be stoped at week 10 so at week 13 I can start PCT.
    Running Arimidex , 0,5mg EOD, 0 gyno has appeared lol, btw I never get gyno but idk...
    I started 2 weeks ago, so today, Monday I started week 3. Started at 72kg week 1 and I am on 76,2kg. My heigh is 185-6 cm.
    Im 18, please, do not bother writing any comments about im to young etc etc.. because I really dont care about it so save them for yourselves. Im here to share my progres.

    Current physique:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Update-calvs.jpg   Cycle Update-fygh4122.jpeg  

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,516
    A true BEAST!

  3. #3
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,235
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    A true BEAST!
    Lol. I was thinking Ronnie Coleman meets Jay Cutler.

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,566
    What are your goals?
    HCG I hope?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What are your goals?
    HCG I hope?
    HCG will be used in week 11 and 12, 1000IU or 1500IU per week. then pct at week 13. my goal is to achieve a physique that detaches art, perfection, symmetry. Im building a physique that can be compared with a sculpture. Aesthetic at all.

  6. #6
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    A true BEAST!
    lol

  7. #7
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,525
    Blog Entries
    162
    kelkel was asking about HCG as it should be run on a cycle, not in the fashion you have described. This will increase your chance of recovery. It's not too late to start using it now.

  8. #8
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    kelkel was asking about HCG as it should be run on a cycle, not in the fashion you have described. This will increase your chance of recovery. It's not too late to start using it now.
    okay so I got 2 bottles, one has a liquid inside and the other one has something like white powder. How do I mix this shitt and will it last untill the end of the cycle? so I've read 500IU should be used during cycle, so how do I mix it? and when does hcg expires lol, do I have to have it on the fridge or something like that ?

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,566
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,635
    How many cycles have you run??

  11. #11
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    How many cycles have you run??
    this is my first cycle, runned epistane when I was 17, 1year ago aprox. Epistane gave me the tren look lmao, made me vascular as f*ck, had so many striatons and an impressive fullnes. Never hated needles but I just wanted to try PH. so yh this is my first cycle

  12. #12
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    thanks

  13. #13
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    tomorrow week 3 will end, monday will be week 4 of the cycle, expected more side effects lol, no acne at all, no gyno, feeling great and horny as a b*tch. Pumps are getting awesome, my veins started poping lol so many veins. the past 2 days I've had some difficults to sleep with bad nightmears I dont now why lol, I woke up crying bcs I thought I had kil my mum :/ I've always been an agressive kid, really agressive, 5 days ago I lost control and I punched my friend in his face, 10 seconds later I was screaming I was sorry .. lol. current weight:78kg

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    tomorrow week 3 will end, monday will be week 4 of the cycle, expected more side effects lol, no acne at all, no gyno, feeling great and horny as a b*tch. Pumps are getting awesome, my veins started poping lol so many veins. the past 2 days I've had some difficults to sleep with bad nightmears I dont now why lol, I woke up crying bcs I thought I had kil my mum :/ I've always been an agressive kid, really agressive, 5 days ago I lost control and I punched my friend in his face, 10 seconds later I was screaming I was sorry .. lol. current weight:78kg
    Another reason why people shouldn't cycle so young, can't control their emotions at the best of times, glad you find it funny. If I was your friend and you punched me I wouldn't be your friend anymore.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Another reason why people shouldn't cycle so young, can't control their emotions at the best of times, glad you find it funny. If I was your friend and you punched me I wouldn't be your friend anymore.
    well bro, dont speak about age because I see a lot of murders in TV ho are 3',40,50 and kill their wife, or kill someone. so your comment is totally stupid.

  16. #16
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    well bro, dont speak about age because I see a lot of murders in TV ho are 3',40,50 and kill their wife, or kill someone. so your comment is totally stupid.
    Lol, not quite the same but carry on.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  17. #17
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Cycle Update-uyhd4416.jpegCycle Update-img_4564.jpgCycle Update-cgyl1402.jpegCycle Update-img_4434.jpgCycle Update-traps-1.jpg

    fkkkk here are some recent picks lmaooo getting huge as fkkkkkkkk. Week 5, I am on 78,7KG. ps im aesthetic as fuark.

  18. #18
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,235
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UYHD4416.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	288.4 KB 
ID:	169737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4564.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	169738Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CGYL1402.jpeg 
Views:	115 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	169739Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4434.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	169740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	traps 1.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	169741

    fkkkk here are some recent picks lmaooo getting huge as fkkkkkkkk. Week 5, I am on 78,7KG. ps im aesthetic as fuark.
    Dude you're a beast. What's your secret? I'd love to put size on like you.
    Carry on. You'll be a great case study.

  19. #19
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Dude you're a beast. What's your secret? I'd love to put size on like you.
    Carry on. You'll be a great case study.
    There is no secret... I started training 2 years ago when I was nearly 16, I started because I used to get bullid because of my body, and people started to laugh at me because of that, I also started because to many family problems,so I got depression blah blah blah and wanted to get distracted with something. I started seeing great results the first month and I falled in love with bodybuilding lol. If you want me to say the truth I didnt even diet, I didnt eat sh^t but I didnt follow a diet. I started dieting 6 months ago, and I started my cycle because I want to compete in 2018.

  20. #20
    CALLMEOCT's Avatar
    CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Zyzz for Life
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    There is no secret... I started training 2 years ago when I was nearly 16, I started because I used to get bullid because of my body, and people started to laugh at me because of that, I also started because to many family problems,so I got depression blah blah blah and wanted to get distracted with something. I started seeing great results the first month and I falled in love with bodybuilding lol. If you want me to say the truth I didnt even diet, I didnt eat sh^t but I didnt follow a diet. I started dieting 6 months ago, and I started my cycle because I want to compete in 2018.
    I can't believe how brainless people are sometimes...

    Epi @17..

    This cycle with many compounds @18..

    Now i get your advices about Test E and HCG .. jeez
    Myers likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •