Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Testie

Thread: Testie 12 week Blast

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Testie 12 week Blast

I did a 12 week blast with test e and just enough Deca to keep my knees from killing me. The purpose of this cycle was to put some size on and not get too fat in the process. I struggled with my diet but all and all had a lot of fun. I’m currently cruising and have kept everything together next blast will be in December and eventually I will cut for a contest in April. I had been out of the gym for a bit due to a hernia surgery prior to this blast so overall I was satisfied as I wasn’t sure what my training limits would be. I attached 1st, 6th and 12 week pictures overall weight gain was about 20 lbs although I was really light as I had been recovering from surgery when I started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testie 12 week Blast-4578aca9-fbcc-4fdf-b244-dc3494b9bba4.jpeg   Testie 12 week Blast-3507c9c8-e686-4819-8f45-3fba4f6b46a0.jpeg  
    Last edited by Testie; 10-17-2021 at 05:10 PM.
    Chark, saminmenum and Mr. Small like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arms, shoulders and back really came into form! Nice work Testie! Starting weight?

Dosages run?
    Chark and Testie like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Arms, shoulders and back really came into form! Nice work Testie! Starting weight?

Dosages run?
    thanks Samson I started off at around 208 lbs and started at 600 mg of test E every week and then went to 200 mg eod with 300 mg of Deca weekly just for my knees. I think in the last picture I’m 225 and that was 2 weeks on Trt. I am fully recovered from my hernia now so I’m hoping with more discipline in my diet and being able to train harder I will really grow on my next blast.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information