Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Tren City

R.J. is offline New Member

Tren City

Hey guys, so not my first tren run, last time I did 500 test and 350 tren, this time I was going to try a cycle with tren doing more of the hard work. Hoping for a harder look with a bit less water retention. Running 700 tren 375 test.

what are your experiences running tren much higher than test? I'm on day 3 so I'll keep y'all up to date if anyone shows interest.

first time I tried tren I had 0 psychological sides just effected sleep mostly.

I blast + cruise and have been trying blasts using mostly just test and 1 compound to see how I react to things before making a more complex cycle stacking shit on top of each other. I have tried using orals as a third compound to kick things off as well but I'm not this time because I don't want to get puffy from dbol or adrol, I considered throwing anavar in but I haven't tried it and want to see how I react to high tren

didn't mention things like caber and ai's which i have on hand but didn't need last time but just work on the assumption that i'm not ignoring that shit lol

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I’m not sure if your saying you are running Ace and if 700 mg is weekly, but if that is what your saying I would say 700 mg is a fairly high dose, and if your not feeling like some kind of maniac you should be…just my two cents and that’s about what it’s worth lol

that may be so but im only on day three

when i ran 350 tren ace per week it didn't make me crazy though

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not try somewhere higher than 350 but lower than 700 doubling that is unnecessary.

I’m currently running
    250mg Test E
    200mg Tren ace
    350mg Tren E
    400 Mast E

5.5ius hgh daily
    25mcg T3 daily
    150mcg T4 daily

I run almost all cycles low test. I have very few side effects now.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why not try somewhere higher than 350 but lower than 700 doubling that is unnecessary.

I’m currently running
    250mg Test E
    200mg Tren ace
    350mg Tren E
    400 Mast E

5.5ius hgh daily
    25mcg T3 daily
    150mcg T4 daily

Why both Ace and E tren Redz? Made my curious.

I find it gives even better results with both types of tren . I actually love running it this way.
    tarmyg and Booz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Why both Ace and E tren Redz? Made my curious.
    I'm also curious about this!

cool cycle though, sounds like you're going for a super hard look which is what I'm going for as well... yours looks more well thought out but I'd guess you've experimented more than I have. Appreciate the advice on dosages

oh shit i replied without refreshing and you already answered haha, ill try that on my next cycle maybe!

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

I’m currently running
    250mg Test E
    200mg Tren ace
    350mg Tren E
    400 Mast E

5.5ius hgh daily
    25mcg T3 daily
    150mcg T4 daily

Why did you choose to run both Tren-E and A at the same time? Was it to ramp up until E kicks in or is there another benefit?

I just like running both at the same time, though the active drug is supposed to be the same it seems to have slightly different effect with short vs long ester. Think about how many people get different sides from tren ace vs tren e. It’s just something I’ve done on my last 2 tren cycles and it seems to work amazingly. Not a ton of people running it like this. I’d love to hear anyone else who did this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I just like running both at the same time, though the active drug is supposed to be the same it seems to have slightly different effect with short vs long ester. Think about how many people get different sides from tren ace vs tren e. It’s just something I’ve done on my last 2 tren cycles and it seems to work amazingly. Not a ton of people running it like this. I’d love to hear anyone else who did this.
    can you elaborate on the different effects / side effects of tren e vs ace in your expirience if you can?

I am more referring to the different side effects others get. Some get tren somnolent from one or the other. I actually get no none of the nasty dudes from either. I’m just saying some tolerate one better than the other. I’ve always felt like tren ace was even better for cutting than tren e while tren e was a great strength drug. In the end this May all be placebo but the biggest thing is my body tolerates 550mg Tren with no sides this way.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Thread Information