Well boys and girls I started my first cycle last sunday night march 14 with my first test cyp injection. The injection went fine, I used my delt for the first shot. I waited until tuesday to start my d-bol.
I was waiting to start my cycle diary until I saw some kind of results. well I have started seeing them. Yesterday was leg day and my last set of squats was 30 lb higher than last week!! This was dramatic compared to what I was expecting. I knew that the d-bol would give strength gains, but I didn't know it would come all at once like that. I'll admit I was pushing myself extreemly hard, but I do usually anyway so I knew something was workin. Also I found out what all the talk is about these back pumps. It was so bad after doing squats that I couldn't even do leg press. I went on to the rest of my workout, but my back was so pumped I could barly bend over. Tonight was my chest workout and I also went up 30 lb on my last set of decline! (I do decline instead of flat bench because of shoulder problems).
I can't wait for my next workout!
my starting stats were:
age 22+7 months
height 5'11
weight 225
bodyfat about 14%
I have some before pictures and I think I will post them compared to some I plan on taking after week 4.