Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    congrats and good luck in pittsburg

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro, and goodluck in the nationals.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=93654
    he's on but he has made darn good use of it. you can tell he juices! awesome work buffteen. you make AR proud
    Thanks bro.

Alot of juice for someone that young but its his choice.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    **** son! Legs are outa control. Ill be keeping an eye on you

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    You're legs look awesome. Very impressive! Good luck and keep us updated!

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member
    I think 3rd place was good for you, I can two other competitors that are superior to yourself, but, the rest aren't so, I think that put you right where you belong.
    Congradulations bro, great accomplishment.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    I think 3rd place was good for you, I can two other competitors that are superior to yourself, but, the rest aren't so, I think that put you right where you belong.
    Congradulations bro, great accomplishment.
    im interested to know which two you feel betterd him?

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member
    I used to judge contests quiete a bit in my day, but now I don't, I guess I just got tired of it............ I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure, and I never remove my shirt for anyone, but I don't have to, I'm not out to please them....... However, I adore strength competitions, I recently took first in one the other day//// so I'm very proud of myself! The bodybuilder comps are much harder to compete in, at least in my opinion, there are so many variables to consider.
    Devourer, in response to your question, the first two from the left are superior, but but only a couple variables....... I'll go so far as to say he's a debatable 2nd placer, which is wonderful.
    Last edited by Starter7777; 07-11-2004 at 05:51 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I used to judge contests quiete a bit in my day, but now I don't, I guess I just got tired of it............ I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure, and I never remove my shirt for anyone, but I don't have to, I'm not out to please them....... However, I adore strength competitions, I recently took first in one the other day//// so I'm very proud of myself! The bodybuilder comps are much harder to compete in, at least in my opinion, there are so many variables to consider.
    Devourer, in response to your question, the first two from the left are superior, but but only a couple variables....... I'll go so far as to say he's a debatable 2nd placer, which is wonderful.
    Were you at the show? I don't see how you can make such a judgment considering the pictures are blurry and there's horrible lighting.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    hey this kid is up and coming, im going to look out for him in the mags, i wonder what his diet, workout looks like

buffteen is offline Junior Member
    This just in..... A pic of me against the other Teens at the AZ open this past weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails As of 2 hours before pre-judging today....-miguel-teens.jpg  

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, looked great

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't give compliments easily.. but guy.. your good..freaky is a better word.Just hope you stick with it..Generally, the guys with great genetics who start early don't usually stick with it.. and you've got great genetics... remind me of a thinker me... lol

Great quads,shoulders pecs and arms... nice small waist... you blew them away

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Angry A**H*le

This guy is SO vain.. he takes every thread and makes it about himself.. What an a**hole.

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    Hi Pousah please share some of your water shedding secrets with us !

thickmass is offline Member
    I used to judge contests quiete a bit in my day, but now I don't, I guess I just got tired of it............ I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure, and I never remove my shirt for anyone, but I don't have to, I'm not out to please them.......
    I was about to call this guy a fake but it's already been done
    Ok, here are my pics..........
    Last edited by thickmass; 08-24-2004 at 06:55 AM.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah that guy is almost as outa control as buff teens legs.... FREAK!!!! lol just playin. That other thread S7 has is kinda sad. KFC and chex cereal sounds good to me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    My god man your quads are sick dude, awesome job and congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information