Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Those are the same pictures.
    ROFLMFAO! actually, im laughing cause i thought the same thing. was your diet on par?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, i was trainin for a shootfight so I was doin mad amounts of wrestling and submisssions(2 hours a day) and Kickboxing and striking(1-2 hours a day).
    And that ****s grueling. I kept protein and carb shakes with me and sipped them during, but theres only so much you can do when you're training that hard.
    When I think about it, it's amazing i gained anything.
    I was also lifting 4-5 days a week, which was probably overtraining considering all the physical activity i was doin.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Well bro..good answer. Def. overtraining. Good luck with the fighting.

biosis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Well, at least the sust made the hair on his chest grow. lol.
    No, but on a serious note, i had a similar experiance, however it wasn't my fault that i only had a net gain of 5 pounds of muscle.
    In that cycle, i did a conservative amount of sust at 250mg per week, and ate everything in sight.
    However, the reason i didn't gain was because i was doing a shytload of cardio. But i had no choice, i was trainin for a fight. So what i should have done was probably use more, or better yet, take some time off from training.
    Point is, cardio is not an "anabolic " activator like weight training. In fact it's the opposite.
    Where you doin any cardio during the cycle Sadam?
    That would have an effect on gains, believe me. This is why guys hardly ever grow when dieting for a show. The cardio eats up the muscle, to an extent, depending on duration and frequency.
    Even when juicing you have to relax the cardio. Sustanon would have probably been great if i wasn't training for a fight and doing alot of cardio. I probably would have gained more like 20 pounds of muscle, instead of 5 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of water retention and fat.
    But the other thing you gotta do like the other guys have said is EAT. POWER EAT.
    Here's a typical day of what i ate when i did my useless cycle of sustanon:

Breakfast:
    8 whole eggs, 4 whites(12)
    4 peices of whole grain toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 2.
    3 boiled chicken breasts.
    4 cups of pasta
    2 slices of whole grain bread

meal 3:
    Weight gainer 2500, by twinlab
    4 scoops of 100% whey

Lunch:
    6 whole hard boiled eggs
    2 hamburgers
    2 baked potatoes
    1 bowel ice cream

meal 5:
    1 tuna sandwich
    1 chicken breast sandwich
    5 hard boiled eggs
    Small bag of Doritos

meal 6:
    3 banannas
    4 scoops of 100% whey, optimum nutrition
    Half a scoop of "weight gainer 2500", by twinlab

Dinner:
    2 Strip steaks
    1 big ass bowl of pasta
    2 bowels of ice cream

meal 8:
    8 whole eggs, 4 whites(12)
    4 peices of toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 9:
    18 eggwhites mixed in a
    bowel of mashed potatoes

Midnite meal:
    2 scoops of 100% whey
    half a scoop of weight gainer 2500

And thats how i ate. You can see of course their were some "fun foods" in there like the doritos and ice cream, but that was not the basis of the diet. You can't build muscle on doritos and ice cream no matter how much sustanon you take. You need protein, in massive amounts.There was always enough protien at each meal, and quality carbs, and if i wanted aditional junk carbs or "fun foods", i had it.

Now post your diet when you were on and lets see what it looks like.
    That is the most outrageous diet I've ever seen, what is that like 10k calories per day? What does your collesterol look like with all that ice cream, animal fat from beef, egg yolks, etc. I think you could have designed your diet a little better than this man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information