Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I agree with you scott, I was very nervous at first before ever posting my picture. Everyone that has viewed it and offered critiques has been very helpful and I am greatly appreciative of that!

I'm working hard and the diet is starting to come togethor. Finding out what sugar and carb cravings are all about. I actually think it's starting to work because I can tel I'm "hungry" but only for certain things, So it's obviously cravings. I am off to read the dieting section for more tips on that and some of the kick ass recipes!

Thanx to all of the AR members and Mods for participating and having such an outstanding board! I've learned more about diet, workout training and ofcourse AAS from a few months reading this board, than from reading tons of books on the subject!

KunipshunFit

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by scottp999
    What a dork. I praise anyone with enough courage to post their picture. Even when people look good sometimes they have a negative body image so it is hard to show your body, especially to a group of people who train hard.

All that matters is that we care about working hard to see a positive change and that we progress towards our goals one day at a time.

Keep up the good work!
    Scott you hit the nail on the head bro ! KnFit I'll talk to you on AOL soon okay?

Well it seems that slight flaming i recieved halted others from suggestions for me to improve upon. I'm currently working hard on the cardio this week. I pulled something in my shoulder and it hurts to do anything with my left arm. I'm hitting legs 2 times this week and pounding the cardio. Next week i'm going to hit dumbells to shape up that horrible chest of mine and start on some of the ab work again.

My worst parts I feel are my Chest, Bi's, Ab's and Quads.

I am currently around 12 % bf (*at least that's what the scale was saying*) I think i'm more like 13.5 My goal is 8% by June 1st.

My diet is pretty well worked out, a few more minor parts to isolate and re-work but otherwise the diet and water intake look good, now it's just time and dedication.

If anyone has any recommendations for my varous body parts which are lacking, please feel free to tell me a way to improve them....I've tried numerious things and plan to keep experimenting until I find what puts on mass for the chest and cuts everywhere else....

I plan on doing my first cycle sometime in the upcomming winter or late fall season and will be bulking out of the ass, already putting togethor a few possible cycles, I want to get 8% at around 185lbs this summer, then bulk up as high as possible while keeping the bodyfat under or around 15...
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 04-05-2002 at 01:48 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    Canes, thanx for the words but in all honesty I ignore people who are obviously brand new to the board and start off flaming people.

Bicepsual,

From the content and detailed description of your critique it is obvious you are a marvelous body builder with a quick wit and equally impressive vocabulary. I was hoping that you could please, please be so gracious as to post a pic of yourself. Please do me this one favor so that I may have a picture of perfection to strive for.

Furthermore, it is obvious that in your infinite wisdom and the obvious time you placed upon reading the rules of this board that you are truly a model body builder and should be bronzed as a trophy so that all can adore you for the whole of existence.

I also wish to express my gratitude for your in depth diet which you listed above. The recommendation to lose the fat was obviously well backed with this suggestion to dietary change. Your eyesight should also be commended as your observant eyes have noticed the fat deposits around my chest; I applaud this effort because it must have been extremely difficult to draw your eyes away from the deposits around my waist and ab's. With an obvious effort, which was for my benefit, you placed yourself above the rules and regulations of this board and with what I am sure was a difficulty, renounced your hold on common courtesy to express your deepest thoughts about my current physical state.

I feel I should be grateful and I am. If it weren't for people like you I may never be able to laugh. Please do this board and myself a favor and refrain from typing on your keyboard.

Kunipshun

P.S. Don’t forget to post that pic of yourself for me. I must have something to strive for.
    LMFAO...f*ck that guy bro! Your calves look incredible, wish mine looked half as huge...keep up the hard work.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Your Mom has bigger calves than most guys I know...

Good genetics is always a plus. Keep at it !

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro nice looking calves ,now we know who you got your genetics from.Mom's got nice legs .keep up the hard work bro

jasonembassy is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro

Keep up the hard work bro. You will get the six pack in no time with determination and planning. Well at least thats what I'm counting on.

What has been your last two chest routines? Exercies/reps and weights

How often do you do your chest routine?

As an idea - maybe a little exercise confusion will help stimulate growth. What I know is, if it aint working and getting results day in 6 weeks, look for other answers.

I think you need to really blast your chest ONCE a week. The question is thought what sort of routine to use. Here is one I am trying. Its and adaption of Big Kevs - I needed to change it to suit the machines at my gym.

This routine took me about 40 minutes to do. Great pump.
    Flat barbell bench press-4 sets, 2-5-8-10 reps
    Incline dumbbell press-4 sets, 6-8-12-12 reps
    Peck deck-3 sets, 10-16 reps
    Smith Machine press-3 sets, 8-12 reps
    DB Bench Press-3 sets, 12-20 reps

what do the others think?

I have since changed my chest routine, A friend of mine just got done competing in the Gold's Classic down at the beach and i am doing his diet....and an adaptation of bigKev's chest routine.

I am doing all dumbells to help stimulate the growth of the upper chest and hitting it once a week....looks something like this

Incline DB 10-6-8-12
    Flat DB 10-6-8-12
    Cables 10-10-10
    Incline Hammer 10-6-8-12

Diet is super clean

Breakfast 5 whites 2 whole eggs
    Snack Protien Shake
    Lunch Chicken, Cabbage, 1/2 Sweet Potato
    Snack Protien Shake
    Dinner Orange Roughy Fish, Steamed Broch. 1/2 Sweet Potato
    Snack Protien Shake

Any cravings I have Crystal Light

No AS use yet, dieting for 8 weeks hard on this diet and then am going to start the AS to bulk up and live life large!!!

Any critiques welcome!

KunipshunFit

GODDAMN MAN YOUR CALFS R GROWING INTO BULLS... hahah good nob man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information