Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jimi is offline New Member
    You look awesome i think you donīt need roids but just my opinion.

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    Carlos, i think/hope he was complementing your tan.

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    you look great! doesn't being big make gymnastics harder for you?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by overactive-girl
    you look great! doesn't being big make gymnastics harder for you?
    When I first started gaining, yes it did. But my body adjusted. I've gotten TONS stronger. I can do a few strength moves I couldn't do before.

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    Your physique looks pretty good, but taken juice has to thought over carefully. You can't be that old so you still have time to see how you can gain 20 pounds naturally. Is twenty extra pounds something you really need. Try to achieve something that's more naturally attainable between the range of 5-10 pounds of muscle, not just pounds and it's a big difference. If you choose the natural route you must consume more calories, at least 1000-2000 more than you eat each day, but not all at one time. If you are trying to get these additional calories take weight gainer. I take the GNC brand which is 2200 calories per serving and it tastes great by itself. Its best to take the weight gainer upon waking up in the morning, in the afternoon between 12 and 2 and after a hard evening workout when the muscles really need the calories. Many people would advise against this and tell you to take whey or casein, but most weight gainers contain just about the same amount of protein. Secondly, I would consider creatine, especially Phosphagen HP. It truly works wonders, but I did get headaches and sweated profusely. Above all, you have to lift heavy enough to max out at six reps. Concentrate on heavy barbell rows, pull ups, deadlifts, and squats above all. Make sure you don't overexercise as well.

Originally posted by KISSMIBUT
    Your physique looks pretty good, but taken juice has to thought over carefully. You can't be that old so you still have time to see how you can gain 20 pounds naturally. Is twenty extra pounds something you really need. Try to achieve something that's more naturally attainable between the range of 5-10 pounds of muscle, not just pounds and it's a big difference. If you choose the natural route you must consume more calories, at least 1000-2000 more than you eat each day, but not all at one time. If you are trying to get these additional calories take weight gainer. I take the GNC brand which is 2200 calories per serving and it tastes great by itself. Its best to take the weight gainer upon waking up in the morning, in the afternoon between 12 and 2 and after a hard evening workout when the muscles really need the calories. Many people would advise against this and tell you to take whey or casein, but most weight gainers contain just about the same amount of protein. Secondly, I would consider creatine, especially Phosphagen HP. It truly works wonders, but I did get headaches and sweated profusely. Above all, you have to lift heavy enough to max out at six reps. Concentrate on heavy barbell rows, pull ups, deadlifts, and squats above all. Make sure you don't overexercise as well.
    Thanks KISSMIBUT. My thread is kinda old. I've already put on 30 pounds naturally since May but I appreciate the advice.

thickmass is offline Member

Re: recent pict

Originally posted by Carlos_E
    This is the most recent pict taken last month at 170. I'll post a few more with leg picts once I hit 180s.

you say you're now around 180?

would love to see an updated pic.

Also, how has the extra mass affected your gymnastics?

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Whoa! Dude, you look awesome! Your first pics are exactly what I would want to look like! Perfect size and definition (for my taste)!

OoDee

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by OoDee
    Whoa! Dude, you look awesome! Your first pics are exactly what I would want to look like! Perfect size and definition (for my taste)!
    I agree with that big-time. Your physique is my freakin' ultimate goal! I don't know why you would want to get bigger than that.

jasonembassy is offline Junior Member
    Awsome results brother!! If you wanna do roids, do clean cycle first. You dont want mess up with what you already got, body and mind. Dont go for the over kill first cycle, your unaccustomed body may find you lose everything, body & mind.

Eat more and more I think is the standard answer for getting BIG!

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    looking very good bro , how does your diet look like ..?

Crazywomen is offline Female Member
    Looking good

Updated Pictures

Here are updated picts. I'm still doing the natural thing.

Relaxed

Front double bi shot

Last edited by Carlos_E; 12-08-2002 at 07:10 PM.

Looking great,

Has the extra size affected your gymnastics?

malidfa is offline Member
    Looking good bro keep it up

Originally posted by thickmass
    Looking great,

Has the extra size affected your gymnastics?
    Yes, indeed it has. I can bend the bar when I do high bar and my balance was thrown off my getting my legs bigger. I still have flexibility which I work on constantly but when I do presses to handstand I have to work a little bit since the legs are heavier. Also, landings hurt... a lot. But that could just be me getting old.

That doesn't sound like fun - I understand how much practice gymnasts put in, and any change in your balance would mean re-learning certain moves.

Your size gain is impressive given that you havent started any AS yet

Originally posted by thickmass
    That doesn't sound like fun - I understand how much practice gymnasts put in, and any change in your balance would mean re-learning certain moves.

Your size gain is impressive given that you havent started any AS yet
    The key word being Yet!

YEAH!

I think you'll be breaking every piece of equipment once you're into a cycle - with the massive strength and size gains

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

The key word being Yet!
    Stop stalling and get the show on the road

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    gymnastics is incredibly hard. i cant even pick myself up on the rings. did you lift before gymnastics or after? did you need to lift to get up on the rings or am i just a sissy?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well he meant that in the firstd couple pics ur skin was very fair, and in this pic ur black. thats what he means. its true to. =) nice body !

BIG R is offline Member
    I think that I owe my natural mass to early gymnastic training. I can walk on my hands forever....and do weighted dips with 3 plates. I developed HUGE shoulders from handstands. You are very lucky to still do competitive moves. I'll stick to splits and handstands at the age of 30. You look like you dont need a cycle with the natural fullness that you have to your muscle. I still use my gymnastics only in small portions to make my competition routenes look more atheletic.

Peace
    R

BIG R is offline Member
    Have you looked at Trenbolon? That AS might let you get both size and keep technical persision in gymnastics. Look at the other Treads in members PICS......Demetri's Trenbolon weekly update PICs on Trenbolon's gains.
    Carlos, your legs are HUGE in the PIC....maybe its just that your waist is so small. genetics!

R

Originally posted by BIG R
    I think that I owe my natural mass to early gymnastic training. I can walk on my hands forever....and do weighted dips with 3 plates. I developed HUGE shoulders from handstands. You are very lucky to still do competitive moves. I'll stick to splits and handstands at the age of 30. You look like you dont need a cycle with the natural fullness that you have to your muscle. I still use my gymnastics only in small portions to make my competition routenes look more atheletic.

Peace
    R

I agree with your comments regarding gymnastics building natural mass. How many years did you compete?

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    my opinion is you look great and if you want to put on 15-20 lbs of muscle then just add juice! But do research and make sure you really want to do it. But god damn you look great!

Billon is offline Junior Member
    Some dudes look like that after 2 cycles
    NICE!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    from looking at your pics it looks like your traps could use a lot of work...maybe they are good but not from what i can see...they are high but not as bulky and muscular as the rest of your body...BUT THAT IS YOUR ONLY PROBLEM OTHERWISE YOU LOOK [email protected] IT UP.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you realize that this thread, and those pictures are two years old? He just posted a recent thread not even a month ago of him before, and during a competition,, hence his title change to NPC qualifier.

Scroll down a few threads and you'll see it.....

How many more fossil threads are gonna get bumped today?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    you realize that this thread, and those pictures are two years old? He just posted a recent thread not even a month ago of him before, and during a competition,, hence his title change to NPC qualifier.

Scroll down a few threads and you'll see it.....

How many more fossil threads are gonna get bumped today?
    OH BOY!!! How did he dig this one up?

It's like walking down memory lane.

OMG!!!

I just read the riot act to a jerk on Carlos's current pic thread who was causing ttrouble, and said if he knew that Mister C had only been bodybuilding for 2 years after being a scrwany gymnast, he'd shut up.

For once its nice to see an oldie dug up

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    OMG!!!

I just read the riot act to a jerk on Carlos's current pic thread who was causing ttrouble, and said if he knew that Mister C had only been bodybuilding for 2 years after being a scrwany gymnast, he'd shut up.

For once its nice to see an oldie dug up
    Hey! Who the f uck are you callin' scrawny!!!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

I would say you just look perfect. AAS is not meant to be for you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I would say you just look perfect. AAS is not meant to be for you bro!
    He did look perfect and now he looks more perfect.

You're the kinds guy who would tell a guy "you look perfect. Weight training is not meant to be for you!"

geezus...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'm glad it was bumped, Carlos has made some amazing progress! Hey carlos if you don't mind could you post/PM your bulking cycle histroy along with the contest prep cycle? Hope it's not a bother.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'm glad it was bumped, Carlos has made some amazing progress! Hey carlos if you don't mind could you post/PM your bulking cycle histroy along with the contest prep cycle? Hope it's not a bother.
    Check your PMs.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    dude please do not use AAS as you dont need to, you look better than 7/8 of the people on AAS, you are shredded up and symetrical, about the back just do heavy deadlifts and weighted pull-ups for thickness, try more compound movements like squats and cleans for thickness. please dont go useing AAS bro they will only be a quick short term fix

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Nice...It just showes the progress you've made and the hard work you put in...Nice job bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    dude please do not use AAS as you dont need to, you look better than 7/8 of the people on AAS, you are shredded up and symetrical, about the back just do heavy deadlifts and weighted pull-ups for thickness, try more compound movements like squats and cleans for thickness. please dont go useing AAS bro they will only be a quick short term fix
    LOL Check the dates on this thread. I posted this almost 3 years ago. I weigh 60 more pounds now.

...But thanks for the advice. It's appreciated.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    Dude check Page 1

This post is 2 years old..

Sneak Peak/Contest prep

Comment on that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information