Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned
    hosssss nooo you disappoint me everytime i see ur juicing posts. Im gonna bulk natty for a year and gain 1/2 of what u do while jucing..ha!

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    and you'll keep more of it

ugh. stupidass kids doing stupidass shit like this is why steroids are villainized in the press as it is.

*shakes his head*

****ing impatient kids who know everything and expect their problems to be solved during a commercial break with a word from our sponsors.

you haven't EARNED the right to use AAS yet kid.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know hoss. I used to think you were just a kid that needed a little maturing but ment well. Now I just think you are a complete waste of oxegen. You were here before the 18yr old ban, now your back, and you haven't learned a god damn thing. Do you really think you are better than everyone else and the effects of steroids at your age apply to everyone but you?

You know better, most the other kids come here do not know any bettter.

If I were a Mod, I would ban you, just because you are such a bad example.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    hoss827 that was a bad decision. Although you have improved and train hard, diet, get enough sleep, and supplement your base is not up to par nor is your knowledge of aas warrant the use of these drugs. Another thing is if you can't gain much weight you must up your calories no matter what and when on steroids you better feel like you're going to throw up all the time because that is the only way to grow and you are not going to get bigger with the steroids alone. Another thing is if you can't grow no matter what you should have just kept working out to mature your muscles more.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Well what's done is done Hoss, you know how we all feel and you are a total loser and we are all disappointed in you LOL But make the best of it and keep us posted on your gains/experience. Make a log, I'm sure we will have just as much fun bashing you there.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Ya know hoss. I used to think you were just a kid that needed a little maturing but ment well. Now I just think you are a complete waste of oxegen. You were here before the 18yr old ban, now your back, and you haven't learned a god damn thing. Do you really think you are better than everyone else and the effects of steroids at your age apply to everyone but you?

You know better, most the other kids come here do not know any bettter.

If I were a Mod, I would ban you, just because you are such a bad example.
    I'M A BAD EXAMPLE TEENS! NO ONE SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT I"M DOING! NO ONE

Are you satisfied yet?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    thought i'd throw this in here for the hell of it.

Heres a side chest shot from a couple months ago while I was at the gym.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hoss's pics, 3 weeks on.  176-177.-346852076_l.jpg  

You're really just lacking muscle maturity that only comes with time. That is the whole point in waiting and letting your body develop. You look soft and underdeveloped in that pic, plain and simple

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

Are you satisfied yet?

chest6 is offline Banned
    thought i'd throw this in here for the hell of it.

Heres a side chest shot from a couple months ago while I was at the gym.
    i still aint impressed boy..o wellll

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't believe you have stretch marks at your development...

You need to discontinue this and stop thinking about AAS for once Hoss... just my honest opinion. There is no way you should be going this route at your age and development... you need to give your body back control and let yourself fully mature first. How can you properly mature when you are pumping in superphysiological amounts of testosterone in your body? Don't let impulsive descions in your youth present permanent problems later on. Think of food as your drugs for now... eat like a horse and trian till you pass out...

Just my .02

I know you are probably reading this thread and getting discouraged but you are getting all honest opions here... I usually just give up on these type of threads - but I think it is important readers know this is not a recommended course of action...

"it can't happen to me"

"Those guys don't know what they're talking about"

"I'm not like that, I'll be different, I know it. I'll make sure of it."

"They just don't understand"

words within the mind of a teen....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

Are you satisfied yet?
    Nope. You think a little diclaimer makes a difference? Didn't with you. You are the type of person that ruins things for others. The type that give AAS a bad name. You are so far from being ready for AAS. You are a complete embarassment to this board and what it stands for.

I hope someone tells your mommy what you are doing.

Start flamin! .........I think he got the point everybody.
    I've seen people on this board start out in far worse physical condition then him and not get bashed. So lets all just try to help him out.

Yes but not as educated as Hoss is about the subject compared to most his age. Big difference.

hoss isn't getting flamed for lack of knowledge, he is getting flamed because HE KNOWS BETTER and he proceeds, despite the advice of those he professes to respect

it is a slap in the face is what it is

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Okay I wasn't going to post anything but, I can't take it anymore. Seriously Hoss, you still have the body of a kid. Whether you think so or not your body will change dramatically over the next few years on it's own. When I was 18 I weighed around 145-155lbs and I was busting my ass 3-4 days a week in the weight room. By the time I was 21 I weighed a lean 185lbs. Even now 5 years later I'm at 210 and bigger and stronger than I ever was without touching gear once and I skipped a few years of training. I can see you have a lot of knowledge for your age so put it to good use. Hard work, dedication and time will get you where you want so BE PATIENT!. When the time comes that you need chemical assistance you'll definitely know because you'll have exhausted every other possible method available.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You're really just lacking muscle maturity that only comes with time. That is the whole point in waiting and letting your body develop. You look soft and underdeveloped in that pic, plain and simple
    That is exactly correct.

Gear is not going to age you, and you don't have the genetics that some 18 year old freaks do. Those are 1 in a million.

~SC~

this is the one I posted a YEAR ago.
    Right, that is what I meant.

You look the same as a year ago.

~SC~

Never mind..

~SC~

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Get some pericatin this is for people who suffer from anorexia and you can buy it at the drug store, i was 18 ,165 pounds at 5 feet 10 and was a guy told me to shut the fukk up cause i was always whinning that i was skinny but not eating enough.

With periactin got me eating like a horse 6 meals a day 6000 cals.

After a year i was up 193 pounds, at 21 i was at 210 pounds and did my first and last steroid cycle at 28, i am now 33.

You are too young to take steroids , do it natural for a while before.

Goodluck and you can pack on some solid mass with diet only then when you reach your peak you can start taking steroids.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Haro3 whats your diet like you look amazing, i just got back in training and at 33 i dont really plan on using steroids anymore.

I just wanna train natural and build a better shape.

Thanks

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    you don't have the genetics that some 18 year old freaks do. Those are 1 in a million.

~SC~
    1 in a million.. reporting in for duty

~Nark

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I Started When I Was 17,SO WHO AM i TO JUDGE YOU

...your Gonna Do It Redardless Of What Anyone Says

...so Goodluck Kid,make Sure You Eat As Hard As You Train.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    1 in a million.. reporting in for duty

~Nark

*laughs* go ahead ya bastage, rub it in!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    wow quite the bash fest in here. make sure to get weekly pics.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Im saying good luck to you! Me and u look exactly alike! Wierd! But im not touching AAS cuz im afraid of needles......

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    I got a question for any of you:

If he's only been on for 3 weeks then those stretch marks couldn't have been from the 8 pounds he's grown in the last three weeks, right?

I ask cause I have some small stretch marks and it's irritating cause I'm all natural... didn't actually even realize that they really be stretch marks til I read this thread.... shitty.

oh yeah... good luck with the cycle.... at least don't let it go to waste.... keep eating and keep a log.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stretch marks are battle wounds man...they can come from growing but mine i relate mostly to range of motion. I have them really bad under my arms that i attribute to doing heavy/wide chest flys...nothing i can do now...all u can do is use lotion man hope they dont get worse but i quit caring

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    So lets all just try to help him out.
    What the hell u think we've been doing?

Get off the sauce!!!

He doesn't listen.

~SC~

daytrader is offline Member
    I agree with what theone guy said.... you dont deserve to do them yet you havent put your time in....Man you just look soooo young thats why everyone is bashing IMO...Its your skin or something..right off the bat i thought you looked 16 or 17. your build isnt horrible.... you have some good back develpoment... and for a highschool kid you got a good build but def no juice....Trust me man i know how hard it is to keep waiting... as i am holding off.... but you just gotta trust that these vets on the board KNOW what theyre talking about

daytrader is offline Member
    Just to give you another example man the pic i attached was me at 18 im 20 now me in the avatar..... i was a nothing at 18(not all that great now ) But still you can see the VAST improvements i made in 2 years naturally through eating my ass off and training like im on a mission.... I still im not ready for juice ..... Dont be lazy and take the easy way out bro.... your setting your self up....... from 18-21 is prob when your going to make the most dramatic improvements.... so i would drop the aas till ATLEAST 21 bro..... peace maan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hoss's pics, 3 weeks on.  176-177.-old_edited.jpg  

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    so all of these pics you posted are old pics, not recent on your cycle?

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    Stretch marks are battle wounds man...they can come from growing but mine i relate mostly to range of motion. I have them really bad under my arms that i attribute to doing heavy/wide chest flys...nothing i can do now...all u can do is use lotion man hope they dont get worse but i quit caring
    I think you guys are missing that Hoss said he was a fat kid. I have stretch marks from being fat as well. I wish they were from getting swole. BTW Hoss I hope ya hose your self up. I'm 27 and no where near juicing. Mark

Sta11ion is offline Member
    People can preach and tell the young ones to not do as, but when they say they know what there doing.Let it be................ they will find out later in life.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    all though i think he is to young, i think the bashing should stop and let him learn from his mistakes, after all thats how most of us learned, before AR was online.

lowstace is offline Banned
    I think he should be on TEST now ..cuz everyone been kicking him in balls on this board so hard he wont be making any natty test anymore....... dose was jokes lol

lowstace is offline Banned
    poor hoss he will be on HRT at 18-------4life

pelly789 is offline Member
    you look exactly the same in the pic from a year ago and the one you posted of you at the gym you made absolutely no gains in my eyes your makin a big mistake as everyone else said like 100 times on here and it doesnt look like your making any progress either can you say it with me DIET if you dieted correctly for a year youd be alot bigger than you are now easily wasted money imo

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats what I was thinking I just didnt wanna say it cuz hed be like "well its time to juice then"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information