Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    joikie is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot for the tips. I still look at the first two pictures and can't believe it's actually the same person ;)
    Anyway, I'm starting my own (hopefully that fast) transformation starting next week. I've been training naturally for the past two years, this will be my first AS cycle, and decided it's going to be a cutting/ripping cycle, because I've already managed to get some beef on w/o AS.
    Hope I'm not ruining your thread, but I'm attaching a small picture of my current build, what do you think my potential is?

Also, where does all the vascularisation come from? Mostly winstrol , I reckon?
    And again, what about your quads/calves status? Any pics of them wheels? I have very big quads and no definition, I'd like them ripped and actually thinner, they get worked out very well but it seems that no matter what I try they wouldn't cut (looking plain big and fat), any advice on that?

Greets.
    joikie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-dscf0003.jpg  

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    What a result, great job bro

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah, I forgot to mentoin my legs earlier in reply, my bad. I probaly did it subconsiously on purpose. My legs are nothing to right home about. They carry no fat that I can tell but I almost wish they did. They have always been pretty skinny ecspecially in the calves. I've upped the calve workouts to twice a week just recently in an attempt to add some size. There cut up though! haha. I tend to swear off shorts but end up wearing them anyway.

In reply to your picture: your goal is a definite possibilty if you devote yourself 100%. You definitly have the potential. The only advice I can really give you is that you must realize that your diet/cardio/workout must come before everything else. You have to plan everything around it. It may become a pain in the ass at times, but it will be worth it in the long run. The worst part is trying to explain it to people that don't work out. You won't believe how many times you will hear, "why are you on a diet, your not fat, you look fine". It gets hard to justify yourself without seeming overly concerned with apperrance. It is extra hard to tell someone who is actually overweight that you are on a diet, but it will come up. My answer to people that I wouldn't think would understand was, "I diet to give myself a goal to accomplish because it keeps working out interesting".

Good luck with your plan and just remember your priorities.

joikie is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Thanks again bro. It's great when people decide to share their experiences and give advice to newbies and newcomers; I think everybody's got to start sometime and support from those who already have the experience is what keeps us all motivated.

2 more questions:
    1. I searched some of your earlier posts and saw you complaining about the injections (both the test. prop and the winny). Did they really hurt that bad, and if so, how did you overcome this till the end of the juice?

2. When did the first noticeable results come up? I'm thinking you must've had some results pretty fast (2nd, 3rd week?) to motivate you and make you stick to your routine.

-joikie

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    amazing work, especially for a very short time !!
    your abs are looking awsome too !
    whatever you r doing right now really seem to be working for you, so keep it up

sweetgirl

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    WOW brother very good work, congrats on your amazing progress and transformation..................job well done............XXL

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    congratulations man. i know it was hard work and you deserve to enjoy it. way to go

Once again thanks for all the compliments, I am definitly enjoying it Brlifter. I've been to the pool almost everyday since its opened and just seeing people stare (men and women) makes it all worth while.

Jokie to answer your questions: 1. I gave up trying to inject the tt winny after two injections and one very painful failed attempt. I ended up drinking it the rest of the way out. As far as the results from drinking, I have nothing to compare it to. My joints didn't hurt like other people seem to report from winny but my sides hurt even though I took milk thistle. Not bad or anything just a little every once and a while, I wouldn't even say it hurt I just could tell a difference.
    The prop continued to hurt almost the whole way through except towards the very end. The only problem is if you inject in the quad, it is hard to walk, if you inject in the shoulder, it is hard to train. So your only option is to hit the glutes, and sometimes the buttcheek that is due for the shot is still sore from last time.
    and
    2. The results were almost instantanious (sp?). I didn't start the clen until week 2 (so it would be time for clen again the week after I ran out of juice for the anti-catabolic effects) but I could tell a pretty big difference by the end of the second week. After that point little differences would pop up almost everyday. For instance, veins that you didn't know you had. The outline of your obliques is pretty cool when you twist your sides. I thought the coolest thing is when my intercostals came through.

Once again thanks for the encouragement guys and sweet girl.

hektor65 is offline New Member
    WHAT YOUR CICLE WAS TO GET LIKE THAT?
    I HOPE YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR SECRET.

THANKS.

hektor65 is offline New Member
    WHAT YOUR CICLE WAS TO GET LIKE THAT?
    I HOPE YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR SECRET.

THANKS.

skid is offline Banned
    Duuuuuuudddddeeeee! Great gains!

As they say, "The greater the struggle, the greater the prize."

Congrats on a job well done!

$uperman is offline Member
    big hand for you bro.... those pics are worth 1000 words. thats what happens when you set your mind to something fellas. shit like that pays off. those pics look like two totally different bodys. well done

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Freakin unreal dude! Thats better than any of those silly ads. . . .

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Great work! You have told me what I already know and don't practice, cardio and diet come first. You are right on the money. My diet is clean but with work and school I have slacked off on cardio and it really is the difference in definition. Good job and thanks for all the info.

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Thumbs up

awesome work bro, way to go!

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    good job bro

once again, thanks for all the compliments.

Just this Monday I switched my diet up following the advice of a trainer at Beverly International. I am actually adding an extra meal but reducing the calories slightly. He claimed that it will help me add muscle while leaning out even more.

My diet that I have been eating for the past month and a half was to basically maintain where I was at. It was about 38% protein, 29% carb, and 33% fat.

My new diet is 47% protein, 32% carbs, and 21% fat, and basically all my fat is coming from flaxseed and fish oils. Hopefully it will help me improve upon physique.

hanamai is offline New Member
    Originally posted by cpitt398
    hEY jOIKIE, thanks a lot. I pretty much summed up about everything in my earlier posts. I took a multivitamin in the morning and at night, for no other reason than I got a whole bunch of giveaways for free. I got pretty good sleep at nights which has always been a problem for me in the past. I tried not to take naps (which was a bad habit of mine) and I took Melitonon 3mg before I went to bed.

The only other thing I can think to tell you is that it takes a lot of time to do this. I know it was only two months, but the amount of time per day was more than most people have. I am in graduate school so I only have classes 2 nights a week and the school gives me a paycheck and doesn't require me to be there a whole lot, so I am lucky. I knew that I needed to do this before I got out in the real world and wouldn't have the time.

Up until 3 weeks ago I didn't have a workout partner so my exercises were a little limited. I did dumbell exercises instead of barbell (except for squats and a few other things). Even though I was taking test and winstrol , it wasn't apparent as far as strength goes. I didn't lose any strength but I really didn't get stronger either. Also when I was restricting carbs extremely (first month), my muscle stamina was awful. For instance, 1st set of pull ups would yield roughly 15 reps. 2nd set would drop down to about 8, then 5-6, and then four.

For other exercises I used a moderate weight and would try yo get reps of 10-12. Nothing drastic either way. For the first two weeks, at the most, I was also getting headaches and didn't feel as sharp, but all that went away.

chest - 4 sets dumbell press, 4sets incline dumbell press, flys, dips, and rib strechers (can't think of the real name, works the intercostals)
    triceps - skull crushers, couple different cable exersices.
    I have always hated doing abs, so i just had to force myself to do them. I didn't not do a crapload. Mine wear out pretty easily, in fact my chubbier friends can usually do more than me. I also hate high reps ( I guess I'm lazy). I would usually do 3 sets of hanging leg lifts, obliques, and then cable crunches (3 sets) and usually leave after that. It is hard to motivate yourself after doing an hour of cardio.

If you have any other questions just ask.
    Where do you go to Grad School?

Mike

man you look totally awsome and for 2 months thatsjust fucking amazing keep up the good work man !

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely incredible transformation! Keep up all that hard work and enjoy the beach cause you earned it!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great work! I look at you and think maybe there is hope for my fat a..

Rocket

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    VERY good work bro - have to say I am impressed - you really know what it takes to take your body where you want it - I rarely respond to most of the member pics threads but this one impressed me - good work bro

out of curiousity - whatd you use for the two months to get there? and I am sure there's a bunch of people wanting to know bout your diet/cardio routine

(sorry, I assume someone already asked all of that but I am too lazy to read the whole thread! lol)

peace

M

Smalluser is offline New Member
    ........................ If you have any other questions just ask.
    Awesome good look bro great abs !!!! can you tell the Clen dosage you used and de Xenadrine.

Kind regards Smalluser
    Last edited by Smalluser; 01-13-2003 at 04:24 AM.

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Oh to be lazy and look that damn good!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Truly inspiring

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    triceps looking good..

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    Awsome transformation

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    awesome job bro thats my goal for this summer :P

Decoder is offline Banned
    im guessing 6.5-7.5% body fat.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by cpitt398
    The only other thing I can think to tell you is that it takes a lot of time to do this. I know it was only two months, but the amount of time per day was more than most people have. I am in graduate school so I only have classes 2 nights a week and the school gives me a paycheck and doesn't require me to be there a whole lot, so I am lucky. I knew that I needed to do this before I got out in the real world and wouldn't have the time.
    Agree with what everyone else said...trully impressive man. One thing that amazes me though is how the first thing people always ask is, "what did your cycle look like?" I was curious myself, but I would venture to say that 90% of our members can name a good cutting cycle and probably have no problem guessing the cycle you took. I guess my point is there's no secret to achieving those results...Just takes a shit load of hardwork and dedication. (Not to be overlooked by the cycle newbies). Good Job...Usualsuspect

TestDecaEQ is offline New Member

Ok I'll be the bad guy

Good job losing fat, but man anyone can get that cut up on that diet. That first month you were lucky to get 2000 cal a day. Probably not. Your the guys I hate the most who use gear. Your the juice and just don't eat guy. Sure your cut, but I bet you couldn't bench 225 10 times. I mean your results are accomplishable without juice it would just take longer. I'm only an advocate of juice if your going beyond your genetic potential which you clearly are not doing. I mean good job, but at the same time not. Just my .02 don't take this more seriously than it should be.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    WOW Bro, i am impressed great work, now that i am on my way to getting fat as it is bulk up time, i will eat a clean breakfast tomorrow thanks to you......once again AMAZING!!!.......XXL

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Great work brother.... prime Example of dedication and keeping goals in sight

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    All I can say is........... That kicks some serious ass! And to add, Daaaaaaamn bro, I'm fucking amazed!.....................
    Did I mention I'm fucking amazed?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Ok I'll be the bad guy

Originally posted by TestDecaEQ
    Good job losing fat, but man anyone can get that cut up on that diet. That first month you were lucky to get 2000 cal a day. Probably not. Your the guys I hate the most who use gear. Your the juice and just don't eat guy. Sure your cut, but I bet you couldn't bench 225 10 times. I mean your results are accomplishable without juice it would just take longer. I'm only an advocate of juice if your going beyond your genetic potential which you clearly are not doing. I mean good job, but at the same time not. Just my .02 don't take this more seriously than it should be.
    TEstDecaEQ please read what you just wrote. I mean...come on, bro. Everyone has different goals. Not everyone takes a cycle just to impress their workout partner with 20 reps of 225 lbs. Notice it's a cutting cycle and not a strength cycle. Besides who cares what you advocate anyway...What do ya think your some big juice guru ("I'm only an advocate of juice if...") Dude, you just joined the board, have 4 posts under your belt, have no pics posted, and earned nobody's respect here...so next time, please save your .02 for the piggy bank.

dudeforeal is offline New Member

you look great man

dude you look relly good! i am noting near you i did try my best for 2 months eating 5 times plus hard workout and i was sleeping for 7 to 8 hours i did take winstrol and anadrol plus sus ..i guess i did something rong or you are just lucky !! look at this photo you will see that i am noting near you! ( sorry if it is fussy photo)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-ereee.jpg  

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    damn dude. thats the look im tryin to achieve. how many cardio did you a week? at how much? also, what was your ab work out like? damn you lookin good bra. i bet ladies can't get off of you.

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    great job, wish i could look like that the time summer comes around, thought i had good motivation. gonnamake it better. you give short stocky people like me hope. thanx

It took seven months, but I got my first negative posting!! I'm not upset, kind of funny if you ask me. As far as I remember, bodybuilders are not asked "how much do you bench?" when they compete. Body building is asthetic in nature and strength is a by product as far as my goals were/ are concerned. For some people the opposite is true.

I spent a couple years of my life judging my progress by purely the scale and how much I did on my lifts. Later on I realized that was a mistake and that overall apperance should be what I concern myself with. Don't get me wrong, I still lift heavy (for me at least) and try to improve my strength.

As far as what juice should be used for, that is up to whoever is using it. You're opinion what YOU advocate and don't advocate steroids are so hilarious I can't even comment.

BTW, you're right, at this point my strength was down and I couldn't bench 225 10 times. But now I can and I still look good, goal acomplished. My strength came back, no big deal.

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    Looking REAL GOOD! what about your lower body?
    amazing transformation!
    when you were dieting in that first month and doing all that cardio, were you lifting too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information