I have come a long way from 15 months ago. The first pic was taken in Jan. 05. I had already lost 25 pounds before I took that picture. I was weighing in at 230 just 5 months before that, but unfortunately I have no picture of it. I changed my ways and became dedicated to getting fit and loosing fat, and gaining muscle. The second pic is me at my littlest. I weigh 157 in that pic and it was taken in Aug. 05. The last pic was taken today Mar. 06. I currently weigh in at 178 and have been clean bulking since August. I'm still wearing the same pants that I did when I was 157 so I know that I did a pretty good job on the clean bulk. I have done all this without any help besides protien shakes, caffenine and creatine.

Im also gonna let ya know what im about to do. I am about to go on a 6-8 week cut. Ill be using hot rox to help me out, wanting to loose about another 15 lbs of fat. Then my roomate and I are going to go on a cycle together. Not sure what im going to be taking, but I know he is going with Test and Dbol . Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.