GQplaya is offline Associate Member

25yr what u think??

ok i jus got an upper body shot, wit sh1tty lighting..lol. Im not trying to get huge i jus want to be equal in my upper body,btw im 5'10 180lbs in that pic. if u can tell anything from this pic then do so... if not whateva.. btw i need a tan badlyyyy..hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25yr what u think??-picture-183.jpg  

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to dark man you need a better pic!

you look cut, kinda its hard to tell

yea i kno the pic sucks a$$.. I jus want to kno if it even look like i work out.. i feel so out of shape.. even tho i do lift, aghh...

looks like your right pec is kinda big... about all you can tell.

Have somebody else take a picture or set it on a counter and do a timer on the camera

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I can tell you lift from that pic and that your diet is deff lacking, whether it be gaining mass or staying tone. Good foundation, with proper diet and training you could be much more solid.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I can tell you lift from that pic and that your diet is deff lacking, whether it be gaining mass or staying tone. Good foundation, with proper diet and training you could be much more solid.
    u are correct my brotha, i lift on a consistant basis, but i slack on my diet bigtime

I see it all the time. Post up a regular days diet and lets start the critiquing.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I see it all the time. Post up a regular days diet and lets start the critiquing.
    ya.. lets see it bro.....
    and it does look like you work out...

my diets been horrible, lets jus say i have my pwo and thats it, i been eatin like sh1t. When i do eat right i notice sucj a difference in only a week or so.

checkout the diet forum bro. you are on your way to being a monster if you stick to it.....

thanks for the help, i got to see if i can get some better pics

You look like I did a few years ago honestly. Food can do wonderful things to the body with a well constructed diet. World of difference.

Also, train your legs. If you're diet is lacking I can almost guarantee you don't give legs their own day each week let me know if I'm way off.

yes i kno my body hasent changed much i have been hovering arounf 180lbs for a few years but i think my chest has gotten more developed tho... and yes ur right about my legs i slack on them a lot.. the thing is i really dont want to get much bigger, maybe more cut up and bigger arms.. thanx 4 the comments!
    You look like I did a few years ago honestly. Food can do wonderful things to the body with a well constructed diet. World of difference.

Also, train your legs. If you're diet is lacking I can almost guarantee you don't give legs their own day each week let me know if I'm way off.

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    got some more pics? cant see much on that one

GQ, you've already established your base. If you were to get up to 195-200 you wouldn't be huge but just a more developed version of what you are now. Ppl always say they don't want to get huge, and I wish it were only that easy, it takes years. But 195-200 is deff doable for you naturally.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    you know that diet is your problem and odviously you dont do anything about it, so are you just trying to see if people think you work out when you go out?

Kinda agree with JR. statement, you must change your lifestyle and get serious if you want to make any major changes. If you're not willing to do this then just be happy with how you are, because it won't change by itself.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    yes i kno my body hasent changed much i have been hovering arounf 180lbs for a few years but i think my chest has gotten more developed tho... and yes ur right about my legs i slack on them a lot.. the thing is i really dont want to get much bigger, maybe more cut up and bigger arms.. thanx 4 the comments!
    Listen to IBdmfkr's advice and make some changes. Diet, training (legs included), rest, and a positive mindset will make a huge difference. You state that you maybe want to get more cut and your arms bigger, well if you follow the things people have pointed out and you seem aware of them anyway, then you'll see results. Give it a couple months and repost some clear pictures. You must sacrifice to obtain a goal. Work hard and be patient.

yup.. you really gotta want it bad in order to make it work for ya bro.....

Thread Information