tinyguy2 is offline Member

My pics let me know honestly

I have been lifting for around 6 months..i started off at around 20+% bf that is an estimate... i was fat. Let me know my strong points and weak points...suggestions of any sort are greatly appreciated..what bf do you all think i am theres one of those crappy things that meausre bf at the gym it says 11 but i think im more than that. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics let me know honestly-picture-001.jpg   My pics let me know honestly-picture-003.jpg  

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your age, weight and height?

You are above 11% but not near 20% at all IMO.

In the Back shot your shoulders look good compared to the rest and your bi's look good also IMO.

Work hard on your chest and build this up. You are looking very soft in the core/center so work hard on this it will benefit your on everything else.

*I hope that is your parents house because no respectable guy has precious moments figurines and gets laid.. sorry.

~Old

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    arms are yuor strongest point, you need to work on your back alot more.chest looks OK. bf looks 13-15% imo. nice prggress ,keep it up bro.

yeah i started doing alot more back and ab stuff recently because i realized this...no that is my parents house. My mom watches home and garden newtork so she decorates rediclously with nic nac crap. I am 6'1". 205lbs 22 years old. thanks for the advice

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    your a big kid.. you keep pushing and eating clean you should be able to pack on lots of muscle naturally (I hope you are currently natty).

Go to the diet forum and read up you will get a lot of good info over there.

Good luck

~Old

thanks. should i cut down a little more? like8 % bf, i kind of want a six pack, or should i just bulk clean till i get my abs, back, and chest a little better then cut? i'm natural. i did m1t a long time ago 3 maybe 4 years when i didnt know what it was but all that muscle is long gone. i became a depressive drunk for a couple years thats why i got fat. lifting helped me get over that and better myself. i don't thikni ll ever do steroids , maybe in a couple years when i hit my genetic peak and have learned everything there is to know.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I'd guess 14-15% body fat from those pics.
    For 22 you have a great base to work off of.
    I would recommend a clean bulk because that will educate you more on diet. Meaning that you will learn what puts on fat, what keeps your gains solid, how much protein you need, how many carbs, etc. etc.

Keep reading on AR and let us know how you're progressing.

copenhagen is offline Member
    i would focus mainly on nutrition bro. get your diet right and stick with it for 6 months and you will be surprised at the gains you have made. stay away from the sauce for atleast 1-2yrs if your considering it.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    i would focus mainly on nutrition bro. get your diet right and stick with it for 6 months and you will be surprised at the gains you have made. stay away from the sauce for atleast 1-2yrs if your considering it.

ditto....good arms, just stay natural now and train and eat hard...good job on the work so far and keep it going bro

i think im going to lose a few more pounds for the summer... then bulk up fall to the spring. I plan on staying natural for a few years at least im going to do my research though so im ready for when the time comes. thanks for the comments it helps alot. ill show my progress after i lose those couple pounds.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you look good for only training for 6 months..well 6 months this time around at least. Im guessing you've been training longer than that since you mentioned the M1T a long time ago. Shoulders and arms look good..time to bring up the chest, back and I'm assuming legs. Dont forget to train legs..theres more benefit in it than you would think..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Totally depends on what the legs look like.

W/out seeing the entire other 1/2 of your body, hard to say what to do.

~SC~

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    show the legs bro.. and drop down a couple minutes in the tanning bed, your a little red..lol jk

ill post leg pics when i get out of work....yeah i was burnt to a crisp. my ass is still red haha

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i think you have the right attitude man.Work out hard--eat right--See where it takes you.you are young & we are all glad to see that you are heeding the advice of all the guys that have gone thru this all already..you are too young for AAS so learn while you grow & in a few years you will be where you want to be..you look good--keep it up.

mon. chest/tri/shoulders
    tues. back/bi
    wed. cardio
    thursday. legs/traps
    friday: abs(chest?)
    saturday: cardio
    sunday: rest
    compound exersizes with a couple isloations thrown in 6-8 rep range then after a month or so do more reps then change it back. 6 sets a bodpart?

would something like this be an opitmal workout? should i do anything special to get my chest and back bigger? should i do chest again on friday? I'm really confused there are so many workouts i dont know whats best for me. i want to get my chest, back and abs bigger because that is waht you all suggest im lagging in. If your just going to tell me to do more research i will do it. I'm just confused as hell. thanks for any help you can give me. oh yeah ill post leg pics in a lil while after i eat.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say go to a 4 or 5 day split and get 10-15 sets for each muscle

chest/tris
    legs/calves
    back/bis
    shoulders/traps

get 10-15 set in the 6-8 range
    Last edited by THE_DOME; 06-29-2006 at 08:10 PM.

sounds good ill try it out thanks

good luck, time to work hard to grow big

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    I'd say your back looks good, contrary to what other's mentioned. Bi's good as well.

Chest definately need to be brought up, but you'll be surprised how fast it can catch up when you find a technique that works.

Post up pics of legs. But regardless of how they look, hit them hard... most important part to focus on IMO. Don't ever miss a day of training legs.

Also... sorry if I missed it... are you still cutting down?

yeah i still wanna drop like 8-10 more pounds. i think the main reason my chest is smaller is becuase for the past couple months ive been training my chest with a narrower grip using my triceps more to get my bench over 300. i put up 295 the other day, personal best, so i think its time to start changing my grip up. I was gonna post leg pics last night i was just too lazy. theyll be up by the tommorow. When i shed the 10 pounds. ill post more pics..hopefully i wont be sunburned like hell again.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    arms are yuor strongest point, you need to work on your back alot more.chest looks OK. bf looks 13-15% imo. nice prggress ,keep it up bro.
    ditto!

has anyone tried the t-dawg diet? its basically no carbs except morning and around the workout. good fats and 1.5 g protein per pound. I've seen alot of diets like this by different names. Ive used many different calculators for measurign bmr. there is great variation in them soem say 3000 some say 4. When i cut recently i was at around 3200 and that worked good. Does anyone think 2800 is too low? if i lose alittle bit of muscle i'm ok with it. I guess its back to canned chicken and peanutbutter for a month or 2. I'll be putting up my exact meals in the diet section when i get time to write it all out probably this long holiday..unless i just get drunk all weekend and forget.

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    keep posted on the diet., would be interested to hear what ends up working best.

surely will ill post pics when i can see my abs...soon enough ill have a six pack like i always wanted (used to be a heavy set kid then a chubby teenager). My mom used to say i wasnt fat just husky. haha i was fat. she lied.

ok i'm gonna chime in...

i would follow THE_DOME's training split.
    you got potential for some big arms. i wouldnt train them at all. they will grow with your chest and back.
    chest and shoulders are def. lacking
    since i think your chest needs more width i would stick with wide/heavy presses not forgetting to get plenty of incline and decline.
    also get a wide grip on your lats too when you are doing chin ups.
    maybe its the way you are standing but i think your middle delts are your weakest link, they just dont "pop", know what i mean?

since you wanna watch the bf i would leave carbs for only morning and pwo like you said.

when it comes down to it just get in the damn gym and stick to it. if you want it bad enough you'll get it.

see how far your genetics get you, then after being patient you can "experiment" a little. when you start, you'll know that you did as much as you could naturally then wanted to step it up a notch.

keep us posted bro.

Thread Information