Thread: Big Boy Pics

The Legend is offline Junior Member

Big Boy Pics

Ok, had to make a new name. somehow i couldn't log into my other one. So oh well. Im just curious to see how many guys are in the 6'3''-6'5'' or bigger and what there stats and pics of everyone. Me being 6'5 and always around 255-265 and 10-12%BF i guess i just want more of a comparison to other guys my size and maybe see some others with similar genetics. As usual I can't post any pics here at the office but somehow I can sit and avoid work and post up on here. So any links or posts you all have of others up in my size range just out of curiousity. I set goals for myself and I do push myself by doing the old "yea i can be like that" or hey advice maybe in similar struggles. As though its great seeing everyone on here it just is hard to compare a 5'8 190-200 lbs person to myself. Just like with my lifting partner. We are both similar. Something to just push you more....hopefully you all get my drift as I am bored at work and rambling.

So are you asking for pictures of these people or just their stats? There aren't too many guys on here that are that big, and very seldomly do I see them post pictures.

yes i know thats why i was asking if anyone is also along those lines or know of threads of someone's that i can take a look at. im just doing it to track their progress and maybe share some info on training. Just to compare and contrast different things as we all do

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    So are you asking for pictures of these people or just their stats? There aren't too many guys on here that are that big, and very seldomly do I see them post pictures.
    iv found there are lots of people on here who saytheir a certain size and bf,and make themselves sound very impressive.but i can count on one hand the pics iv seen,and even less the ones im actually that impressed with.

but i did see a guy 264lbs and 6foot 4 named moe moe.now that was pretty impressive

im more like your athletic built at 6'5. tall, lean with some mass. hockey player my whole. just stopped my career in the minors and now coaching. so im trying to change it up now that i am able to. i dont claim to be impressive. i just want to see other threads with guys my size to compare and contrast and talk about workouts. i mean like the one thread i started in the workout forum. chest is lagging with my height and long arms. takes me awhile to see gains. now my theory would be to discuss ways to get gains from someone who has gone through the same issue at around my size. someone who is 5'7 and 190 lbs cant seem to understand that struggle. you are working differently
    Last edited by The Legend; 02-01-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend
    im more like your athletic built at 6'5. tall, lean with some mass. hockey player my whole. just stopped my career in the minors and now coaching. so im trying to change it up now that i am able to. i dont claim to be impressive. i just want to see other threads with guys my size to compare and contrast and talk about workouts. i mean like the one thread i started in the workout forum. chest is lagging with my height and long arms. takes me awhile to see gains. now my theory would be to discuss ways to get gains from someone who has gone through the same issue at around my size. someone who is 5'7 and 190 lbs cant seem to understand that struggle. you are working differently
    couldnt agree more.since i had to quit boxing all i want to do now is get big,
    i was the perfect middle weight(weight wise.lol.) cus i was always more muscular than the other guys my weight cus i have a very small bodyframe so i just seemed to carry more weight even though we weighed the same,
    but they could put on 10/15lbs easy and i couldnt,wasnt till very recently i had some advice off a guy who had a similar prob years ago and his advice has really helped,
    wow dont i go on.lol

hey man i go on too lol. i got nothign better to do to kill time in the office so why not. god damn a.d.d.

DeusInvictus is offline Junior Member
    I'm 6' 2 and currently @ 240 my pics are on the thread- "new pics: questions comments concerns"

2bshredded is offline Member
    6'3" 230lbs 47yo, pics on aas page (eq results)
    wanting to get to 245-250

thanks guys. thats what im saying. just guy who just are bigger and maybe have same goals as me and feedback on what might work and might not work.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    are you gonna post your own pics>?

yea i dont care. ill psot pics when im actually on here and not in the office. no shame my game. ill get em up here this weekend. im slacking i know. i will post pics from the last like 5 years.

Thread Information