Thread: newbe

johnq is offline Associate Member

newbe pic

hi guys, just woundering wot u think my bodyfat% is.
    stats.
    205lbs
    5ft11
    age28
    im trying to bulk to 220lbs
    i now i shouldnt really worry to much about bodyfat % when bulking just curoius though.
    the photo not best but wot do think so far.
    been training for 10 years i started out at 140lbs i was to skinny so i hit the gym. but last 6 months ive been trying to put a bit more effort in. any comments will do good or bad. it will make more dedicated to my training and diet.

Photo removed.
    Last edited by johnq; 06-24-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    First, it looks like you have some good mass.

However, you need to clean up your diet because you should not put on that much BF when bulking. Yes, you should worry about BF%. Its very important to your health. Are you doing any cardio? Id say your at around 20% BF.

Keep up the hard work. Good luck.

Yeah i just started boxing training 3 times a week in the mornings before work. im doing weights 4 times a week in late afternoon. true my diet not the best. but i know what foods are and good and what foods are bad. im going to be alot more stricter with my diet. alcohol is my biggest problem, i like to go out once a week.
    Last edited by johnq; 06-25-2007 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnq
    Yeah i just started boxing training 3 times a week in the mornings before work. im doing weights 4 times a week in late afternoon. true my diet not the best. but i know what foods are and good and what foods are bad. im going to going to be alot more stricter with my diet. alcohol is my biggest problem, i like to go out once a week.
    Alcohol is a big issue with alot of bros who are BB. I got drunk in Mexico two weeks ago for the first time in 3 months. It was not great to remember what a hangover feels like again. If I go the rest of my life w/o a beer again, Id be fine (and I used to be a big-time partier, lol). No regrets

i deleted it weidos coundnt understand
    Last edited by johnq; 06-25-2007 at 12:12 PM.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    I think you should diet not add more weight.

i deleted it weirdos
    Last edited by johnq; 06-25-2007 at 12:14 PM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    lol i got a hangover as we speak i feel like shit not drinking again.
    and im taking HGH ive uppped my dose from 3 iu day to 5 iu a day
    sorry dude but im like WTF...........

newmuscleguy i dont write shit like yoyoyoy wot the **** is that about ****ing weido

S,P,G so when u have a BAD hangover u dont tell people, IM NOT DRINKING AGAIN. wots wrong with that. im taking HGH 3 ius a day but now ive upped my dose to 5 ius a day cant you understand that. if u can whats wrong with writting that.
    Last edited by johnq; 06-25-2007 at 12:17 PM.

S,P,G so when u have a BAD hangover u dont tell people, IM NOT DRINKING AGAIN. wots wrong with that. im taking HGH 3 ius a day but now ive upped my dose to 5 ius a day cant you understand that. if u can whats wrong with writting that.
    Thats what every one says and no one in their right mind drinks when spending a small fortune on gh not to mention how bad it is for your!

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    Thats what every one says and no one in their right mind drinks when spending a small fortune on gh not to mention how bad it is for your!
    EXACTLY!!! if he cant see that then im just lost for words…….where to start with this one hey!!

got any proof that alcohol is bad 4 you when on hgh. its not like im drinking everynight. maybe once a week or once a fortnight and i dont get pissed out of my head, i go out to socalise with my friends, cant see no harm in that. some of u guys take this sport way to seroius chill out a little. have a STRONGBOW it wont kill you,

got any proof that alcohol is bad 4 you when on hgh. its not like im drinking everynight. maybe once a week or once a fortnight and i dont get pissed out of my head, i go out to socalise with my friends, cant see no harm in that. some of u guys take this sport way to seroius chill out a little. have a STRONGBOW it wont kill you,
    dude! I don’t mean to be a dick about this I really don’t.

but are you serious? alcohol is bad enough for muscle growth and protein synthesis alone, alcohol can lower igf levels by 30-40% and decrease our bodies ability to synthesize protein by up to 20% AND increases estrogen levels….so as growth would rely on a number of there factors no I don’t think it would be a the smart move to make even if its once a week.

and yes this is a serious educational forum where we do take our sport seriously.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    dude! I don’t mean to be a dick about this I really don’t.

but are you serious? alcohol is bad enough for muscle growth and protein synthesis alone, alcohol can lower igf levels by 30-40% and decrease our bodies ability to synthesize protein by up to 20% AND increases estrogen levels….so as growth would rely on a number of there factors no I don’t think it would be a the smart move to make even if its once a week.

and yes this is a serious educational forum where we do take our sport seriously.

like this guy actually needs gh anyway, let him waste his money. who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    like this guy actually needs gh anyway, let him waste his money. who cares.
    yeah i hear ya.....

take this sport way to seroius chill out a little. have a STRONGBOW it wont kill you,
    You must be rich to not take bb serious but still have gh i wish i was that rich

How i see is if aas is the icing on the cake then gh are the sprinkles on the icing! Unless every thing is in perfect order you may aswell throw your cash away cause you wont see any thing.

Johnq, not to flame, but you asked for it.

Facts:
    1) You look the way you do because of your lifestyle.
    2) Maintain your current lifestyle and nothing will change.
    3) Youve been training for 10 years and Id rate your progress a 1 out of 10.
    4) You have no business using anabolics or growth hormone .
    5) You think you have to bulk, still. Bro, one-quarter of you is FAT!
    6) You came to a site dedicated to bodybuilding and proper aas usage and then call members "weirdos" for calling out issues that you are oblivious to. Who is the real weirdo?

Id suggest that you re-rout a new way of thinking. Your overall routine needs to be overhauled if you want to reach any goals of aquiring an aesthethic male body.

Im not trying to come down on you hard, just seeing that you're being foolish by taking on people who KNOW how to help you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Johnq, not to flame, but you asked for it.

Facts:
    1) You look the way you do because of your lifestyle.
    2) Maintain your current lifestyle and nothing will change.
    3) Youve been training for 10 years and Id rate your progress a 1 out of 10.
    4) You have no business using anabolics or growth hormone .
    5) You think you have to bulk, still. Bro, one-quarter of you is FAT!
    6) You came to a site dedicated to bodybuilding and proper aas usage and then call members "weirdos" for calling out issues that you are oblivious to. Who is the real weirdo?

Id suggest that you re-rout a new way of thinking. Your overall routine needs to be overhauled if you want to reach any goals of aquiring an aesthethic male body.

Im not trying to come down on you hard, just seeing that you're being foolish by taking on people who KNOW how to help you. Good luck.
    lol Right on the money !!! i was thinking the same thing but didn’t want to say it!!! this is exactly why I found this thread so amazing....

anybody would think i was trying to enter a bodybuilding show. i ask 1 queston what was my body fat, roughly about. cheers guys, thanks 4 the advice anyway
    Last edited by johnq; 06-26-2007 at 12:48 PM.

anybody would think i was trying to enter a bodybuilding show.
    No, not even close. Thats an whole new game.

Right now, we're talking in meager terms about basic fitness,lol.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i was expecting another pretty sunset

anybody would think i was trying to enter a bodybuilding show. i ask 1 queston what was my body fat, roughly about. cheers guys, thanks 4 the advice anyway
    body fat is deffo over 20% you will have a nice body under that fat 12 weeks dieting and you will have it.

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    body fat is deffo over 20% you will have a nice body under that fat 12 weeks dieting and you will have it.
    have to agree also, you look like you got some solid mass there just need to lean out and you look awesome

Thread Information