iceman145 is offline New Member

New cycle, any thoughts?

been workin out now for a while, taken creatine, protein shakes, i think im ready to kick it up a notch, any thoughts about the bottles?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New cycle, any thoughts?-dsc00521.jpg   New cycle, any thoughts?-dsc00522.jpg   New cycle, any thoughts?-dsc00523.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Wrong forum, but I'll answer. These look like so many other supplement/steroid knock-offs that probably aren't worth taking, but I could be wrong.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    fake do not put in ur mouth dump it in the toilet

sorry about the wrong forum, have any of you seen any of these before, heard ne thing about these "knock offs" through reading i no sum of the horrible side effects of the fake garbage but wut do you guys actually think they are?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Found the company's website and upon further reading all I can say is that these products, although marketed well, they still are FAKE. You would of had better luck spending your money on real food.
    Educate before you medicate.
    Peace,
    CR

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there all fakes

any tips on how to cross reference a site?

just ask for sum help from sum seasoned vets

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    nice vitamins...

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Throw the shit away any company that is willing to rip people of with names similar to steriods are dangerous IMO you wont get gains and who knows what crap is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    Throw the shit away any company that is willing to rip people of with names similar to steriods are dangerous IMO you wont get gains and who knows what crap is in there.
    judging by your pic you obviously noe wut youre doin, i thought they were fake from the moment i opened the package, aside from the fact they didnt look like the pictures on the site, they looked like cheap generic rip offs,

but ne way your back is lookin thick, im tryin to find sum real stuff but i wanna stick to the same type of cycle:

deca , dbol , and winstrol , for 6 weeks i noe that dbol peaks in an 8-12week cycle but im jus startin off, do you think the 6 week cycle im thinkin of is a good one?

Big
    no, that wouldn't be a good first cycle.

Big
    what are your stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    diet (in detail)?
    pct knowledge?
    goals?

im about 5'9 150, 19 years old, been lifting since high school, wrestled and played a little football, i roughly sit at around 8-10% BF, my diet isnt the best, i always stay away from fast food garbage, a lot of fruit, always alot of protein, as far as goals, 200 would be ideal, but id be alright with like a solid cut 185, my pct knowledge needs to get better but i noe a little, like i said im a little new to all this and maybe a little guidance if its not a hinderence to you or ne one

i would probably run clomid as a pct, as i hear thats an effective choice for a pct

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman145
    im about 5'9 150, 19 years old, been lifting since high school, wrestled and played a little football, i roughly sit at around 8-10% BF, my diet isnt the best, i always stay away from fast food garbage, a lot of fruit, always alot of protein, as far as goals, 200 would be ideal, but id be alright with like a solid cut 185, my pct knowledge needs to get better but i noe a little, like i said im a little new to all this and maybe a little guidance if its not a hinderence to you or ne one
    I just asked this question on your other thread.

Here is my opinion:
    -At 19, you're too young to be messing with any exogenous hormones. Your body is producing very high amounts of testosterone right now, anyway.
    -At 5'9" and 150lbs, you have a lot more growing that you can do naturally with a good diet and training. If you don't know how to eat to grow/maintain, your body won't be able to adjust to all of the extra mass you would put on(if you took any real steroids ), i.e. you would lose most of your gains.
    -All of the pictures of legal "steroids" are shit. Do not waste your money, they will do nothing.
    -People here can help you if you have a question, but all of the information you need is already here, you just have to look for it. Utilize the search function at the top of the page.

Like I said, you need to focus on your diet. Head to the diet forum for a start.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    I just asked this question on your other thread.

Here is my opinion:
    -At 19, you're too young to be messing with any exogenous hormones. Your body is producing very high amounts of testosterone right now, anyway.
    -At 5'9" and 150lbs, you have a lot more growing that you can do naturally with a good diet and training. If you don't know how to eat to grow/maintain, your body won't be able to adjust to all of the extra mass you would put on(if you took any real steroids ), i.e. you would lose most of your gains.
    -All of the pictures of legal "steroids" are shit. Do not waste your money, they will do nothing.
    -People here can help you if you have a question, but all of the information you need is already here, you just have to look for it. Utilize the search function at the top of the page.

Like I said, you need to focus on your diet. Head to the diet forum for a start.
    as always perfectly stated Titleist

you guys are great to go to, i guess the occasional laugh at a noobs expense is expected lol, but you guys are helping me a lot, im in the process of working out with a personal trainer and ill probably ask him for a great diet for me (not to bother you guys with ne more noob-like questions, i noe youre tired of them)

thanks again

but one last question, ive been taking creatine, and protein and i had anavol caps a while back, i was thinking of sticking to the lighter stuff now i guess (creatine, protein, a kick ass diet, etc.) wut are your thoughts of creatine and protein or anavol for beginners

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Creatine and protien are fine. I'd leave the anavol out. I'm not 100% sure, but that's a ph isn't it?

As for the diet, just make a visit to the diet section and read the bulking stickies. At 5'9 and 150 you have A LOT of natural growth left in you.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Well the first thing that would tip me off is "winstrall" is spelled Winstrol , no?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Food buddy all the way get your self up to a fairly hard 200lb and then think again about gear because you will have learnt a lot about training and diet at that stage.

i appreciate all the help guys, thanks, im starting with a trainer in a couple days, ill get a good diet from him, ill let you noe how it turns out,

thanks again guys

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Yeah buddy I have been there before too. I took dianibol and dianobol and finadrol and a bunch of other crap that did nothing what so ever. Count your losses and throw that crap away. If you are deep into working out and you have reached your natural peak then consider something real, if not keep working on you natural base and come back in a few years. Trust me I have tried all that fake crap dude you might as well take flintstone vitamins, they would probably work better than those. They use similar names to REAL steroids to fool dumbe people like me and you. If you do enough research you can find the real deal stuff all day long...... Who knows it may be looking you on the face and you dont even realize it yet.

thats the thing, i went on the site and they had pics of what real winstrol and deca and dbol , but they sent me that, i opened the package and was like wut the hell? but wut ever thats wut i get for not being smart i guess,

thanks again will post again with REAL results :-)

Thread Information