Thread: Before

Puinsai101 is offline New Member

Before

Greetings all,

Here are some pics of me taken about 3 weeks ago. I'm getting ready to run my first cycle here in about a week. I'm 5'10, 175 lbs probably about 10-11%bf. I've been training for about 12 years now. Im going to run a 12 week cycle. My goals are pretty simple and I hope not to unrealistic, hopefully after everyting is said and done (to include pct) I want to retain about 15-20lbs of lean mass and be about 20-25% stronger than I am at present. Not to much to aske for right? Im going to run the following:
    Week 1-4 Androl ED 100mg (kickstarter)
    Week 1-12 Test Prop EOD .500 wk
    pct: (should look familiar)
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

what I'm lifting now
    Bench 275
    Squat 275
    DL 315
    I know my legs are lagging, thats going to be my focus area for the cycle without neglecting the rest. I'm taking in an average of 3000-3300 cal a day now but am going to bump that up considerably for the next three months. 4000-4500 a day at a 40/40/20 mix P/C/F.

Wish me luck....=)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before-s4300003.jpg   Before-s4300020.jpg   Before-s4300040-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by Puinsai101; 11-02-2007 at 05:54 AM.

eacman65 is offline Member
    look lean man good luck on the cycle, like the tattoo on the side, how bad dis that hurt?

Looks pretty good
    what joint were you in when you got those pics done LOL(back round)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Looks pretty good
    what joint were you in when you got those pics done LOL(back round)
    LMAO, I never looked at it like that, might as well be the joint though. I'm in the service and there taken on an Army post in Korea. Thats funy though.

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65 View Post
    look lean man good luck on the cycle, like the tattoo on the side, how bad dis that hurt?
    It hurt like a bitch, have some more ink on my back. Guess it shows I'm not afraid of needles. I'll be posting more pics over the next three months showing my progress, hopefully some back pics, My back is really my strong point. Thanks for the props Bro.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i know everyone is differant, i think you look very good esp your arms, but how are you only benching 275 after 12 years of training? not a flame at all im just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i know everyone is differant, i think you look very good esp your arms, but how are you only benching 275 after 12 years of training? not a flame at all im just wondering...
    Actually this might blow alot of people away but it was intentional. Not at that specific weight of 275 but basically maintaining this size and proportion. Being in the service and my job especially (Infantryman) requires me to do alot of cardio, I have been bigger in the past but it really slowed me down and made it harder to run. Now I'm a bout 6 months from retireing the need to stay this lean no longer exists. The problem is now that I'm almost 38 (next month) its really hard to gain lean mass. I'm sure it can still be done naturally but at 2 lbs a month and giving an ass load of $$$ to Mr. GNC. I'm in Korea now and the availlability of aas for the price etc, its all falling into place for me. the timing is right and I think my goals are realistic.

Thanks for the comment. Again you guys should see my wings....really wide and cut, I'm really proud of my back just need to get one of my bro to take some pics of it so I can post.

Cheers

Priapism is offline Junior Member
    Hey - your pics are impressive. I was going to PM you about your diet, but youve only got 6 posts so the PM's arent working for you yet. I think you need 30 or something.

Number Twelve - I love how 275 isnt considered a lot to bench? I do 225 in the gym and don't see many other guys ever do that much. Guys a lot bigger than me even. 275 is a decent bench if he's not just talking about his 1 rep max.

Your bodyfat is phenomenal. If you get this, Id appreciate a chance to pick your brain about your diet for a little bit. Can you shoot me an email? kevin R 820 @ hot ... you can figure out the rest. No spaces of course...

-P-
    Last edited by Priapism; 11-02-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism View Post
    Hey - your pics are impressive. I was going to PM you about your diet, but youve only got 6 posts so the PM's arent working for you yet. I think you need 30 or something.

Number Twelve - I love how 275 isnt considered a lot to bench? I do 225 in the gym and don't see many other guys ever do that much. Guys a lot bigger than me even. 275 is a decent bench if he's not just talking about his 1 rep max.

Your bodyfat is phenomenal. If you get this, Id appreciate a chance to pick your brain about your diet for a little bit. Can you shoot me an email? kevin R 820 @ hot ... you can figure out the rest. No spaces of course...

-P-
    Really there was no secret to my Diet bro, I was eating about 2500-3000 cals a day 50/30/20 split P/C/F and doing a lot of cardio, swiming/running in the mornings and lifting at night. Remember I was trying to stay lean and not put on a whole lot of muscle/weight. I'm cutting way back on the cardio and going to increase my cals by 2000 a day. I will still do two 30 min sesions of cardio a week just to maintain my lungs while I'm in this cycle. Hopefully I can put on a good solid 20-25 lbs of lean muscle over the next 3 months. But in reality it will probably be closer to 15-20 lbs, even then I'll be stoked. It will be interesting to see how my body and my metabolism are going to react to the change. Right now I'm just stocking up on food, food, and then I'm going out to the store and buying some more food.
    Last edited by Puinsai101; 11-07-2007 at 03:20 AM.

Here's a couple back pics....still working on getting a photogropher....lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before-s4300023.jpg   Before-s4300028.jpg   Before-s4300006.jpg  

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    man if i can look like you when im 28 i'll be happy...lol should get there?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro, even at your BF%, you look lean, hard and cut (definitely in the single digits) and the 12 years of natural lifting really shows through in terms of quality LBM! Get ready to explode on cycle!

just one pointer... prop pain on virgin muscle...OUCH!!!

good luck, keep us posted
    cheers

Its official, I crossed over to the dark side. I had to make some minor adjustments to my stack but essentiall the same thing, 500 mg test wk (250 prop/ 250 cyp) 100 mg androl ed. So far after four days now no real significant changes. I do however feel overall great, I cant stop eating, and I'm constantly horny...=) All is good. I put on about three lbs so far, at this rate I should reach my goal. The stick went well, no pain or blood, just a little oozing after I took out the pin. I'm not really sure if thats normal, looked like it was some of the test. Anyway I'll take and post pics every 4 weeks to show progress, again thanks for all the support.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck man

Thread Information