Airborne_kid is offline New Member

Please Help me with your knowledge

Please help me. I'm 22 years old. I was always a fat kid until high school when I started to play rugby and took part in atheletes and joined a gym. I lost alot of weight and put some muscle. I left to the UK 88kg (194 pounds) I was there for 2 years and came back last year August wei***ng 70kg (154 pounds). I started gyming again 3 months ago and I am on Universal Storm EVF (creatine) and 5xxl (meal replacement) unfortunetly I did not watch what i ate and I am now 85kg (187 pounds) and most of it is fat. I have never eaten right and I want to change my life before it is to late. I would like to look like cpitt398 , his one of the members here and I have posted his pic below. Hope you dont mind me posting your picture mate but I can remove it just let me know.
    All I'm looking for is advice and for people to part some of their knowledge with me. I am very Consciousness about my body and its really affecting my confidence.
    Sorry regarding the quality of the pics but that is that is the only camera I have.

Thank you for your time and may I soon be posting "before and after pics"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Help me with your knowledge-pic1.jpg   Please Help me with your knowledge-pic2.jpg   Please Help me with your knowledge-pic3.jpg   Please Help me with your knowledge-cpitt398.jpg  

welcome to ar

forget the creatine and meal replacements. there is plenty of information on the site about diet. go to the diet forum and figure out a good diet for you to drop some fat. do this with cardio and you should easily be able to attain the look that you want in 2008.

post a diet up that we can critique and figure out a cardio plan for yourself. also, whats ur height?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ifthCitizen View Post
    welcome to ar

forget the creatine and meal replacements. there is plenty of information on the site about diet. go to the diet forum and figure out a good diet for you to drop some fat. do this with cardio and you should easily be able to attain the look that you want in 2008.

post a diet up that we can critique and figure out a cardio plan for yourself. also, whats ur height?
    Ditto,were here for ya just do the rite things by researching your goals first and then asking q's

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    how tall are you? and what position did u play in rugby?

I am 171cm (5.6 ft)
    I was a hooker, thanks for your responses

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Did you try to add some cardio to your workouts. It helps a lot.

I use to do 10 minutes twice times a week.
    But I started yesterday with a 30 minute low intensity run as what I've read so far it is best. I'm going to try do it 3 times a week.
    Alot of people have been telling me to go on winstrol or mix it with Prombolan but with what I've read so far its not good to use steriods straight away and you should build a base first

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne_kid View Post
    I've read so far its not good to use steriods straight away and you should build a base first

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You should post your workout and diet in the appropriate forums for critique.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne_kid View Post
    I use to do 10 minutes twice times a week.
    But I started yesterday with a 30 minute low intensity run as what I've read so far it is best. I'm going to try do it 3 times a week.
    Alot of people have been telling me to go on winstrol or mix it with Prombolan but with what I've read so far its not good to use steriods straight away and you should build a base first
    yea, build a base. it looks as if you are brand new to training. you dont need steroids . hard work and dedication go a very long way.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I played hooker position in college too

Thread Information