Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SDis623 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234 View Post
    calves tend to be that muscle that comes easy or hard, it really depends on the person. start 2x a week donkey calf raises and standing calf raises with a smith machine, use a step under your feet to get the whole range of motion.

Well have to see how that goes next leg day. thanks for the heads up on those. i guess i would say my calves are the harder ones to gain

Need some recommendations, maybe someone can respond , i need some help!!!

My Thread is dieing :-(

rodgerj is offline Associate Member

gyno....

Quote Originally Posted by SDis623 View Post
    Any help on the gyno? Ive had it since I was like 14 or 15 i remember it quite well. anything i can do other than surgery?

K, I had the same problem when I was 14 or 15 and I did not know what it was. Later when I got into late teens I did the prohormone thing and made it worse. I have done a little digging on it but not tried any of my ideas as yet but I'll pass on the info.... I think there should be a puffy nipple section as lots of guys get that issue and surgery cannot be the only solution. So...

Hemroid cream:

Check it out man, it sucks out moisture and tightens the skin. Lots of women use it as a very effective anti wrinkle. I am sure it is bound to work but not sure on the long term effectiveness.

Phosphatidylcholine:

Ever heard of lipodissolve/ ****... therapy? do some research on the compound. I have used it before on the midsection with some results but did not try injecting it into the nipple area.

HGH:

Jin and all the other tropins are supposed to be great at reducing BF%. I have read specifically about spot reduction and wonder what the effects of injecting some into your tits might be.

UltraShape:

No its not some kind of ribbed dildo with a flashing light on the end… it’s an ultrasound machine that selectively targets fat cells and breaks them down with ultrasound waves. Now that is some expensive shit. I got a quote for it a year or so ago as I like trying out these new things and researching stuff. When the lady told me how much for a consultation I nearly went down there and took a shit on the desk at reception --

Anyway…. Food for thought I guess. An issue I would love to get resolved myself and will give one of these things a try when I can.
    Last edited by rodgerj; 12-27-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    K, I had the same problem when I was 14 or 15 and I did not know what it was. Later when I got into late teens I did the prohormone thing and made it worse. I have done a little digging on it but not tried any of my ideas as yet but I'll pass on the info.... I think there should be a puffy nipple section as lots of guys get that issue and surgery cannot be the only solution. So...

Hemroid cream:

Check it out man, it sucks out moisture and tightens the skin. Lots of women use it as a very effective anti wrinkle. I am sure it is bound to work but not sure on the long term effectiveness.

Phosphatidylcholine:

Ever heard of lipodissolve/ ****... therapy? do some research on the compound. I have used it before on the midsection with some results but did not try injecting it into the nipple area.

HGH:

Jin and all the other tropins are supposed to be great at reducing BF%. I have read specifically about spot reduction and wonder what the effects of injecting some into your tits might be.

UltraShape:

No its not some kind of ribbed dildo with a flashing light on the end… it’s an ultrasound machine that selectively targets fat cells and breaks them down with ultrasound waves. Now that is some expensive shit. I got a quote for it a year or so ago as I like trying out these new things and researching stuff. When the lady told me how much for a consultation I nearly went down there and took a shit on the desk at reception --

Anyway…. Food for thought I guess. An issue I would love to get resolved myself and will give one of these things a try when I can.
    Wow that is some very useful stuff!!! i am going to look into everything you just talked. wow i have never heard of any of there.... hemroid cream??? cant you buy that anywhere???

someone needs to start a thread on puffy nips or maybe theres some on puberty gyno. ill look

lovinglife is offline New Member
    keep up the hard work

Finally can update my picture. i have been working vigorously at my diet and training tweaking some things around a bit and here is how it is going!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 y/o, Natural 215 lbs., More pics to come-update.jpg  

as you can see... hopefuly the bloat is going to be gone forever!... critque at your will. it has been about a month since i last updated!!!

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    dude my chest does the exact same thing as yours. there are a few things that can help tighten your chest. be in the cold so your nipples are hard..............but seriously, do HIIT cardio for your upper body(ie punch a punching bag for 45 seconds then for 15 seconds go all out, then 45 about 50% then 15 sec all out. do this for 15-20 intervals about 3 times a week. Im telling you it will help lean out your chest. HIIT cardio is the only type that will actually create more ATP in your mitochondria not only creating a faster metabolism all day, but there are also studies out that it burns a higher percentage of adipose tissue in the area of exhaustion. so when you punch try to focus on using your chest muscle.

oh yeah and dont worry, the average person wont notice "hints of gyno" so dont get caught up about it. we are our own worst critics.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420 View Post
    dude my chest does the exact same thing as yours. there are a few things that can help tighten your chest. be in the cold so your nipples are hard..............but seriously, do HIIT cardio for your upper body(ie punch a punching bag for 45 seconds then for 15 seconds go all out, then 45 about 50% then 15 sec all out. do this for 15-20 intervals about 3 times a week. Im telling you it will help lean out your chest. HIIT cardio is the only type that will actually create more ATP in your mitochondria not only creating a faster metabolism all day, but there are also studies out that it burns a higher percentage of adipose tissue in the area of exhaustion. so when you punch try to focus on using your chest muscle.
    Really??? Ive never tried an HIIT cardio before. it bothers me it is not as tight as i want it to be. maybe even once my bf keeps lowering ill take a look again at how it looks... agreed hard nips takes away the puffyness. i need to look into HIIT training

yea and there are other forms of upper body HIIT cardio, punching the bag is only one, if you dont have access to a bag you can do it in a pool,(hopefully one in your back yard because it might look a little weird). Or even do it on a elliptical(w/ handles) with the resistance on high and when you are going all out focus on pressing the handles away from you with your chest. just be creative and try to think about it.

nice man yeah i dont have to worry about being in the cold because its already a high of ten today. ill try the eliptical when i get up to the gym. ive always been looking around to tighten my chest up. the mass is there now its just time to tighten up. im hoping with your advice plus my cut in april ill see better results this time around!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    look great dude, especially for your age, great back and traps. Get better leg pics taken, they look like they are nice and thick, but the angle of the shot is bad and makes your calfs look non-existent. Find C-Binos gyno guide, somewhere in the stickys, think its the AAS forum

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    look great dude, especially for your age, great back and traps. Get better leg pics taken, they look like they are nice and thick, but the angle of the shot is bad and makes your calfs look non-existent. Find C-Binos gyno guide, somewhere in the stickys, think its the AAS forum

Wow Timm that clears it up a ton. ill have to look for posts of people who have tried a reverse gyno and had success... Seeing as I have not run any anabolics yet i am also wondering will it have the same affect on pubesant gyno??? Ok let me go get you some leg pics!

Still not as good as i wanted them!!! oh well tell me if they are ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 y/o, Natural 215 lbs., More pics to come-leg.jpg   19 y/o, Natural 215 lbs., More pics to come-leg2.jpg   19 y/o, Natural 215 lbs., More pics to come-new.jpg  

Timm these are taken with a cell phone as you can tell.... looks like i need to upgrade to a webcam.... these arent doing me any justice

looking very good dude, ul be a true beast within afew years. A friend of mine used arimidex , 1mg ED for afew weeks and within days of using, his gyno (which was from AAS, and alot worse than yours) cleared right up! Obviously it will very likely come back if and when he cycles again, or if there is some kind of hormonal shift in his body, but, did the trick and we were both amazed.

As for how to treat pubesal gyno, i would imagine it would be the same way as steroid -related, as really it is exactly the same cause (higher estrogen levels)

So what do you think then. Arimidex or Letro which shuts down estrogen harder 90 some almost 100% shutdown. What do you think Timm...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    looking good there buddy...

Or anyone else have input... I dont know how many people out there have tried to get rid of puberty gyno without surgery...

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    looking good there buddy...
    Hey thanks man... do you have any good advice for me with this topic?!

yamaha145 is offline Junior Member
    like the back and traps.
    good job, keep up the hard work!

chaosmarley is offline New Member
    hemroid cream is also used to get fat kids into the military rub all over mid section and wrap with plastic and sleep over night and you can lose 3 inches of water

rmcfar is offline New Member
    i think letro will be a bit too powerful in your case man. Shutting your estrogen off completely is not a great idea. Also letro has some pretty nasty sides.

Try what timm said and get some arimidex , its not nearly as harsh on your body.

finally some input! i am 100% agreeing with you. i have been reading. if this works i will have few to thank :-) rm timm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information