Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yamaha145 is offline Junior Member

21yrs,6ft 1in all natural at 195lbs

ok dont be to hard on me. i started at 145lbs.
    up to 195lbs, right now.
    tell me what u think i wish i had before pictures.
    ill try and find some to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21yrs,6ft 1in all natural at 195lbs-smile1.jpg   21yrs,6ft 1in all natural at 195lbs-smile-2.jpg   21yrs,6ft 1in all natural at 195lbs-img_0744.jpg  
    Last edited by yamaha145; 01-21-2008 at 12:18 PM.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    good solid base, 195 huh?
    Last edited by FREAK; 01-21-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    ya good solid base, 195 huh?
    yes just weighted my self 15mins ago!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ah one more thing shavs those rats out from under your arms.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    Ah one more thing shavs those rats out from under your arms.
    haha and get my ass kicked my first sargeant
    ill pass.
    thats considering homo in the army lol

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    your scale is wrong bro. No way you're 195.

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    im not seeing 195 either.
    maybe 180-185. check your scale like testisbest said. i had a scale that was off by 20 pounds before

Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    im not seeing 195 either.
    maybe 180-185. check your scale like testisbest said. i had a scale that was off by 20 pounds before
    serious 195lbs. army scale. its one of them big ones with the big as dial.
    we use it for weight ins.
    pretty damn acurate.
    possible u guys arennt taken in account my height?

and if i want i could go get on a scale used to weight the hmmvvees

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    well how tall are u?10'

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    well how tall are u?10'
    haha that would suck.
    6'1" - 6'2"

shit ill weight myself again.
    double check ill use a different scale.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    legs?

ok ill take some leg pics
    in bout 7days when im back on the FOB.

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    First off there is now ay you are 195. Second of all shave your nasty pits. and third it look slike youve never lifted before. whats your diet and supplement history look like...

ok. first of i didnt say flame the shit out of me.
    second we cant all be built like a brick shit house.
    3rd i am 195, im tall and lean. its hard for me to build mass
    i orignally started at 135pds. 2years ago.

and im not shaving my armpits. that would be suicide in the army,jesus
    thanks for support ass.

correction 145.

Robbie2hottie is offline New Member
    Your face is sweet, I love that.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Solid base bro. Keep up the good work.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you all giving him a hard time? i find 195lbs at 6'1 to be perfectly believable. Yamaha you are looking good, a nice beach body thats for sure, and congrats on the weight gain, keep up the good work

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I love when 87 people repeat a flame 525908252 times...get over it

you look good, your young, you have plenty of time to get where you want...like me

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    it definately looks like you train don't listen to some of the other members, just keep eating well and training consistent and you will grow

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man. Keep up the good work.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAILroad View Post
    First off there is now ay you are 195. Second of all shave your nasty pits. and third it look slike youve never lifted before. whats your diet and supplement history look like...
    How the **** do you know what he weighs? From a couple of pics he posted? Please....He could be 195 and have 17%bf.. 195@17% looks alot diff than 195@8-10%...

Robbie2hottie is offline New Member
    You look fine man, I don't know why they give a shit whether you told the truth or lied, who gives a shit, in my short time here I have found out I receive more flames than helpful responses when I make legit threads.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    This is me at 180 and 6ft....Unflexed,,,And i dont see you being 15lbs heavier than me seeing how we are close to the same height...
    But, i was in Iraq when i was in the military and im glad to see that you are at least hitting the weights. Some people have no idea what a bare base gym consists of...Wow...Those were the days... out door gyms at 105f+ and dealing with sun and sand while lying on the bench etc... Keep it up...God bless!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21yrs,6ft 1in all natural at 195lbs-ddddsc00721.jpg  
    Last edited by MoneyMike315; 02-21-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: pic

so much for blocking out my damn face...How the hell can i do that now!!!! Any help would be GREAT!

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    either way you look good, great base for adding on raw pounds...I cant see why he'd have any reason to lie?

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    This is me at 180 and 6ft....Unflexed,,,And i dont see you being 15lbs heavier than me seeing how we are close to the same height...
    But, i was in Iraq when i was in the military and im glad to see that you are at least hitting the weights. Some people have no idea what a bare base gym consists of...Wow...Those were the days... out door gyms at 105f+ and dealing with sun and sand while lying on the bench etc... Keep it up...God bless!

your a diesel ass 180, If you woulda told me you were 6'0 Id say 210-215 from the picture....good build

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    your a diesel ass 180, If you woulda told me you were 6'0 Id say 210-215 from the picture....good build
    Agreed!!

Yamaha, you look good man..(Especially for being all natural) I would just focus on your diet as much as possible..Everybody can gain weight naturally but you have to EAT, ALOT!!

hey guys thanks for the support.
    yah man this summer was 150 in iraq.
    its sucks. talk about sweating just wakeing up.

btw why would i have any reason to lie. im proud that i put on 50pds.
    ive been working my ass off.
    and eating all the damn time just to get to were i am now.
    also jumped on the scale with full battle rattle(my body armor) it weights 80pds by its self, including ammo, my 203rds, first aid kit weapon and helmet.
    scale was at 276.5 you do the math.!!! thanks
    Last edited by yamaha145; 02-01-2008 at 12:29 PM.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAILroad View Post
    Tell me how this comment help any members here. Mature some and then post.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    The 15 lbs he has on ur is prob fat... Ur alot more ripped than he is. If he dropped 10 lbs he'd actually look BIGGER than he does now. And yeah.. u look fukn big for 180.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    The 15 lbs he has on ur is prob fat... Ur alot more ripped than he is. If he dropped 10 lbs he'd actually look BIGGER than he does now. And yeah.. u look fukn big for 180.
    yah im actually trying to get up around 215lbs i originally wanted 235lbs but i wont get that all natural
    before i lean back out. im prolly sitting around 13-15%BF right now.
    just trying get that mass.
    Last edited by yamaha145; 02-01-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha145 View Post
    yah im actually trying to get up around 215lbs i originally wanted 235lbs but i wont get that all natural
    before i lean back out. im prolly sitting around 13-15%BF right now.
    just trying get that mass.
    When I was down range bro ...it was nothing but MRE's alot of the boys hated em, but I loved em... I grew up poor on CANNED food, so i guess it reminded me of home... Those SHAKES have a lot of cals... I dont gain much fat but if I was you eat all the MRE's you can... Im telling you ,,,its a fact YOU WILL BULK! Keep us posted!
    Thanks all who said I look like a big 180... Imma start a cycle soon and I would love a lil help...I have the gear,,, just a PM or 2 if you got any specific advice for someone built like me...and trying to break a light 200lbs. Thanks fellas.

When I was down range bro ...it was nothing but MRE's alot of the boys hated em, but I loved em... I grew up poor on CANNED food, so i guess it reminded me of home... Those SHAKES have a lot of cals... I dont gain much fat but if I was you eat all the MRE's you can... Im telling you ,,,its a fact YOU WILL BULK! Keep us posted!
    Thanks all who said I look like a big 180... Imma start a cycle soon and I would love a lil help...I have the gear,,, just a PM or 2 if you got any specific advice for someone built like me...and trying to break a light 200lbs. Thanks fellas.
    haha we just finally got cooks out at our JCOP. UGRA's now instead of MRE's
    but yah man i still eat an MRE midday. gotta love the beefstew

ATTEN HUT! yo yahama what up.. i give u alot of credit for being in iraq and all bro! btw did ya put ne towel head bastards to sleep with ur m4 carbine???

shot an ar-15 the other day at the range, very accurate weapon, very impressed! Wish it had full auto like u guys lol Keep up the good work, and LIFT HEAVY cannot emphasize that enough for hardgainers... keep reps no more than 5-6 for 3 sets, and on ur 6th rep u should be at failure...

oh and dont worry about all the anti-war bleeding hearts all over the world.. simple fact is that our nation would be brought to its knees without oil, so having a firm grip on the part of the world where the majority of the remaining oil is located is undoubtedly one of our top interests. dont let the biased american media liberal machine or congressional red-tape bullshyt disillousion you bro. sorrry dont mean to go on and on I know off topic but I suddenly had a surge of patriotism at my keyboard.! lol

oh question, can you eat as often/as much as you like in the armed forces or is everything rationed and scheduled when to be eaten? In other words, if u wanted to bulk up could u like go back for seconds or would your drill sergeant be like GODDAMNIT YAMAHA PUT DOWN THAT EXTRA PIECE OF CHICKEN THATS FOR PRIVATE SMITH!! NOW DROP AND GIMME 20..
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    ATTEN HUT! yo yahama what up.. i give u alot of credit for being in iraq and all bro! btw did ya put ne towel head bastards to sleep with ur m4 carbine???

shot an ar-15 the other day at the range, very accurate weapon, very impressed! Wish it had full auto like u guys lol Keep up the good work, and LIFT HEAVY cannot emphasize that enough for hardgainers... keep reps no more than 5-6 for 3 sets, and on ur 6th rep u should be at failure...

oh and dont worry about all the anti-war bleeding hearts all over the world.. simple fact is that our nation would be brought to its knees without oil, so having a firm grip on the part of the world where the majority of the remaining oil is located is undoubtedly one of our top interests. dont let the biased american media liberal machine or congressional red-tape bullshyt disillousion you bro. sorrry dont mean to go on and on I know off topic but I suddenly had a surge of patriotism at my keyboard.! lol

oh question, can you eat as often/as much as you like in the armed forces or is everything rationed and scheduled when to be eaten? In other words, if u wanted to bulk up could u like go back for seconds or would your drill sergeant be like GODDAMNIT YAMAHA PUT DOWN THAT EXTRA PIECE OF CHICKEN THATS FOR PRIVATE SMITH!! NOW DROP AND GIMME 20..

Thank you much! not everyday we get thank you's over the internet. most just flame the army. btw our m4's are only single shot and 3 shot burst, no more full auto. and yes i can eat when ever i want, its just hard alot of times im out on mission. but i do eat as much as i can when i can. myabe i should just get a little more displine under my belt and eat more MRE's.
    funny u say thas for private smith i used to here that alot. hahaha
    oh and i havent seen a drill sarg. for a good amount of time now lol
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha145 View Post
    Thank you much! not everyday we get thank you's over the internet. most just flame the army. btw our m4's are only single shot and 3 shot burst, no more full auto. and yes i can eat when ever i want, its just hard alot of times im out on mission. but i do eat as much as i can when i can. myabe i should just get a little more displine under my belt and eat more MRE's.
    funny u say thas for private smith i used to here that alot. hahaha
    oh and i havent seen a drill sarg. for a good amount of time now lol
    thanks again
    yeah liberal pacificst bastards love flaming their own countries army. love it or leave it, thats what I say! be proud, you're a part of the most sophisticated, deadly, and powerful military machine on earth since the dawn of man. More than half a century ago it was the German army, now its the US and A !! haha

how many tours have u had, and how long u been in the army, and r u there now? thanks bro keep up the good work!!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-02-2008 at 04:37 PM.

haha love how u say that and have a german name lol. :P

well ive been in 2 years and this is my first tour.

scottrotton is offline New Member
    He looks a similar build to me n im 205lb so i think its about right. my legs are chuncky making me weigh a lot more then I look!

donohue is offline New Member
    you will get there mate just eat well and train hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information