Exilus is offline Banned

Im 14% BF but I look fat :S, why?

212 lbs
    5'9
    14% BF

However i think my definition looks like a fat guy's blitches....Can this be due to excessive water retention, too thick skin, w/e?

currently ending a test deca var bulking cycle w/ arimidex .25 eod
    Last edited by Exilus; 06-25-2010 at 01:51 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not too shabby.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    did you have a mow hawk and the crazy backne before? lookign good man

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    more pics!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    From that pic I don't think you look fat. It's a crappy pic though, can we get some front and side shots? You do look like you're holding a bit of water to me, but that's about it.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    From that pic I don't think you look fat. It's a crappy pic though, can we get some front and side shots? You do look like you're holding a bit of water to me, but that's about it.
    I agree, we need more pics.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Probably because you're retaining a crap-load of water from the Deca /Test-E and the HGH.

Bloat is generally a massive issue when you run long esters or growth hormone .

-VM

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    did you have a mow hawk and the crazy backne before? lookign good man
    Yeah that was me. thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    more pics!

I dont have any vascularity and i cant see my forearm's muscles. what options do i have to look dryer?
    Last edited by Exilus; 06-25-2010 at 11:29 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    At 14% you are going to look fairly soft. Not quite sure what you are expecting. You dont need to get dryer, you need to get leaner for the look you are wanting.

ty357 is offline Member
    Mkaing progress E. NOt bad

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    You look exactly what 14% BF looks like. Not sure what your self image is, but its clearly kinda warped. I would have said 14-15% without you saying your %.

Dry is a term for immediately Pre-Contest and Contest. You could still drop 4 or 5% easily (not easy in terms of how easy it is, but easy in terms of what your body could physically handle). Then that vascular look will be very evident.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_holland View Post
    You look exactly what 14% BF looks like. Not sure what your self image is, but its clearly kinda warped. I would have said 14-15% without you saying your %.

Dry is a term for immediately Pre-Contest and Contest. You could still drop 4 or 5% easily (not easy in terms of how easy it is, but easy in terms of what your body could physically handle). Then that vascular look will be very evident.
    Exactly! You can be dry as the desert and if you are not lean you will still look smooth and fat. But, if you are <9% bodyfat you can be holding a ton of water and you will still look lean. Bottom line, if you dont look lean you probably arent lean. Everyone wants to say "holding water" "test bloat" "thick skin" "bad lighting" "Depleted" "no pump" blah blah blah, its all double speak for excess bodyfat.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    GTFO! Stop being stupid and saying you are Fat...I hate it when people say that shit when they are clearly far from it.

I think you look good and that is a good BF% IMO..but for what you are asking for FireGuy hit the nail on the head.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Exilus is offline Banned
    aiight thank you guys!!.....how can i achieve this without losing muscle mass? currently i just ending my cycle and gonna start PCT so ill keep my diet hyper-caloric at 3500 cal for pct duration....after that how can i lean down to 11-10% without losing muscle mass (assuming im in the post-PCT natural state)

currently i eat a lot...bout 6 times a day mostly cereal, oatmeal, plain pasta, bread, raisins, tuna, horse meat, lean beef, chicken, rice, almonds so its quite clean...ive been 14-17% bf all my life never leaned below that.

I workout 1 muscle group everyday, and i don't do cardio.

@ VM: Ive dropped the hgh after all, joint pain was difficult to bear with. only gonna run it during PCT to help retain gains.
    Last edited by Exilus; 06-26-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    aiight thank you guys!!.....how can i achieve this without losing muscle mass? currently i just ending my cycle and gonna start PCT so ill keep my diet hyper-caloric at 3500 cal for pct duration....after that how can i lean down to 11-10% without losing muscle mass (assuming im in the post-PCT natural state)

currently i eat a lot...bout 6 times a day mostly cereal, oatmeal, plain pasta, bread, raisins, tuna, horse meat, lean beef, chicken, rice, almonds so its quite clean...ive been 14-17% bf all my life never leaned below that.

I workout 1 muscle group everyday, and i don't do cardio.

@ VM: Ive dropped the hgh after all, joint pain was difficult to bear with. only gonna run it during PCT to help retain gains.
    The answer lies in the latter....

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    The answer lies in the latter....
    ohh....well i tough doing cardio after my workout would do nothing but waste the energy my muscles need to build up..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    ohh....well i tough doing cardio after my workout would do nothing but waste the energy my muscles need to build up..
    Not true unless you are doing like 60 minutes of HARD cardio and you dont drink a post workout shake or give your body some protein that is quickly digested to give your body something to use instead of the muscle to eat.

I like to do 30+ minutes of cardio before workout if I want to cut at all. It's a great warmup and then if you need more do another 30 after.

I dont think I started showing any vascularity until I got under 12% but then it cam on pretty quick and I love it. My GF cals it spaghetti. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-29-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Exilus is offline Banned
    what intensity should the cardio be? 65% max pulserate?

Thread Information