Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn ronnie, you look good at 40 brother DAMN GOOD. Thanks for everything you do for everyone. I'm going to be trying that STS soon.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    And for this diamond guy, real life proof? It's right in front of your face and you still can't see it.

Something tells me, you'd rather be trained by a genetic freak who gains muscle by farting, then someone that has a brilliant knowledge for exercise and diet.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    diamonds get outta here. ronnie is a solid bro and STS is a fantastic system. If you arent impressed then shut your mouth and go to the gym and do your own routine. Ronnie has helped many bros here including myself.

Oh and ronnie isn't getting paid for this. He is giving this knowledge for free. THATS how stand up he is.

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    diamonds get outta here. ronnie is a solid bro and STS is a fantastic system. If you arent impressed then shut your mouth and go to the gym and do your own routine. Ronnie has helped many bros here including myself.

Oh and ronnie isn't getting paid for this. He is giving this knowledge for free. THATS how stand up he is.
    True story!!!!!! bye...... bye...... diamonds......

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ya he actually posted the sts system here on this site for any one to get... i personally am waititng for the book to come out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information