View Poll Results: IS this a good bodybuilding pic?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

16 17.02%
  • no

61 64.89%
  • maybe

11 11.70%
  • other

6 6.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    It's easy to talk. Post some picks.
    Don't hold your breath!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TrueGrit
    i dont like his earrings.......i dont like guys with them one bit.

this seems like some gay stuff.....yes?
    When you are here long enough you will come to realize that being gay or straight is no differen't here at AR. Everybody is treated with the exact same amount of respect, we don't tolerate homophobia or ANY biggotry for that manner. If you have a problem with sexual preference then this may not be the right board for you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    i really dont give a shit if someone is gay..i can take or leave it....personally, i'd rather leave it
    Good, then I will assume that this is the last we will ever hear from you on this particular subject.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    your a very immature old man.

but your grandchildren must be very proud!
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 01-17-2003 at 12:17 PM.

Re: Re: WTF

you're right boy.....I am old......old enough to snap your pencil neck like a breadstick without making a sound

I'm 33 and i fought in the Gulf war....what have you done with your life bitch tit boy?
    Now there's an accomplishment. You're 33 and no one has kick your fucking ass. You may say "how do you know this?" Well, I'm glad you asked.

If a person runs his mouth long enough, he eventually meets someone who does not appreciate it and takes his ass into the parking lot and beats it. You "boy", have not yet had this done to you, so you continue to go around an insult absolute strangers.

I would think a product of the United States military would have more common sense.

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTF

Listen redneck.....im a Brit.....in our army we practise milling....know what it is? its where two guys go at it bear knuckle and OC decide the winner if you're both standing.....iv'e been getting battered and beating the shit out of people since i was a wayward 10 year old

Sit across the atlantic sounding tough and highfiveing yourself...the truth is if we were at a bar youd be buying me beers and calling me 'sir'
    if we fought i would fucking rip you..

now grow up and talk the talk to a lil kid who maybe impressed.....you're talking to a trained killer here sonny
    I knew no American could be that ignorant, it had to be a brit.

Hey, how many times did you end up borrowing an Americans gun because your piece of shit SA80 didn't work for shit.

But wait, your are a trained killer, you didn't need a gun. lol

The truth is, if we were at a bar, I would piss in a glass and make you drink it 'bitch".

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

flex22 is offline New Member
    i dont like it

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You sure sound ignorant for a 33 year old, i would have kind of thought you learned something in your long lonely life, but i guess not...i hope your very good looking Bro, as your personality sucks big time...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by truegrit2

HAHA All tuffguys at a puter

i got more strength and power than anyone of you small dicked no balls drug takers.....would love to meet r/t and make u swallow ur teeth fagbreath
    Your are picking fights with people you will never win against. Face it you look at yourself in the mirror and then cry yourself to sleep because you can believe how out of shape you are. Don't come on here and put people down to make yourself feel better.

Just OFF yourself you will do the whole world a favor.

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by Shredz

Just OFF yourself you will do the whole world a favor.

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    Dude this fuckin question has been polled like 40 times. THE ANSWER IS NO. The guy in the pic looks good. BUT ITS A SHITTY BODYBUILDING PICTURE!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    just let the thread DIE! Everyones complaining yet keepin it at the top.....
    Nobody wants the pic of that dude in a thong at the top anymore lol.

Desmond33 is offline New Member
    Hi this is Desmond I am 32 yrs old and Hard hearing Imp....You look Great and big than mine I do work lot I am new to this....right now I use in steroid with my dr bec I have horome level I cant get grow more from my goatee or hairy over my body....well I look like age about 20 yrs old so I am little big with muscles I workout at my home use Flex ctx. also much do my at home Now I change lot than last year I was weight about 184lb now 201 with big muscles no fat in my stomach....I hope u reply me back I am very slow to learn how to post pic up in my profile so u can read it....You look so hot guy.....Nice talk u...take care.....

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by Desmond33
    Hi this is Desmond I am 32 yrs old and Hard hearing Imp....You look Great and big than mine I do work lot I am new to this....right now I use in steroid with my dr bec I have horome level I cant get grow more from my goatee or hairy over my body....well I look like age about 20 yrs old so I am little big with muscles I workout at my home use Flex ctx. also much do my at home Now I change lot than last year I was weight about 184lb now 201 with big muscles no fat in my stomach....I hope u reply me back I am very slow to learn how to post pic up in my profile so u can read it....You look so hot guy.....Nice talk u...take care.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It sounds like he's using software to translate to english and it also sounds like he thinks big lou his hot. LOL
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

tatty is offline Member
    I know we're all mature folks here, but I won't touch his message with a 10 foot pole.

ok...this thread.......must....die...!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Question.

If you are "hard hearing impaired", does that mean you are unable to become hard of hearing?????

WTF?

What a thread!!!!!!

~SC~

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    setsthesun's thread was at least entertaining, and he was still getting critiqued with the exception of a select few, but it was closed. why the hell is this thing still going?

BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if you guys will agree with me but, don't you think this "big Lou" character looks like the lead singer of the "Right Said Fred" band? lol you know the one what sings "I'm too sexy for my shirt Too sexy for my shirt it hurts" something like that. LOL.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by BowFlex-er
    I don't know if you guys will agree with me but, don't you think this "big Lou" character looks like the lead singer of the "Right Said Fred" band? lol you know the one what sings "I'm too sexy for my shirt Too sexy for my shirt it hurts" something like that. LOL.
    NO!

P.S. Please let this thread DIE!

The Butcher is offline Member
    I love how everyone keeps posting "Let this thread die" without realizing that everytime they post "let this thread die" it bumps the mutherfucker right back to the top. So, in essence, everyone who wants to let this thread die is actually helping to prolong it's existence. Is this becoming clear to everyone? If you want this thread to die, don't bump it by posting "let this thread die".

Oh, by the way, let this thread die.

Stupid thread....

zanedom is offline New Member
    its so funny that everybody still post replys to this thread. xxlargemuscle is a buddy of mine and i know he dose not even visit AR anymore. But still he gets people having debates over his posts and even having some people mock his threads . im not disagreaing with anybody who think that this thread is dumb (we all make mistakes) but it is none the less hilarious that after all this time this post is still at the top. (come on guys lets see some new blood) or i could always re-erect still the illests' thread --ZANEDOM

Seeing how you just bumped it as well, I will just add that IT IS A POLL. Everytime someone votes (regardless of if they reply or not), back to the top it goes. Poll's are pretty effective at staying on top...

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    zanedom I would like the address to your buddies web site. I remember visiting it and it was pretty good. please either pm me with the site or just post it

zanedom is offline New Member
    here is XXLARGEMUSCLE website..it's WWW.HOMETOWN.AOL.COM/DEZELDIRECTOR...
    keep in mind everybody that the pic at the begining of this thread is not of XXlargemuscle but of another guy. hope there is no confusion.
    --ZANEDOM

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    let this thread die

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    bump!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information