hey folks, been lurking around here for quite some time and I have gathered alot of info from here.

So here is the deal, I use to be active (play football, basketball and baseball) until I got out of college (lets just say they asked me to leave ). After that I got into automotive sales and marketing and traveled the nation every week to set up sales and teach the dealership employees how to properly do things. well, due to working 13+ hours 6 days a week and spending all day sunday on a flight to the next town, I just didnt have the time to do anything productive to my health. And also the only thing to eat was fast food, so I was eating out 3 times a day every day. Due to that, I balooned up to 298 lbs. Man that sucked a$$.

Anyway, my brother and I started working out (was with Gold's because you can go to any gym when you are a member) and started the routine.

I quickly started to lose some weight, however I didnt want to just do straight cardio and lose alot of weight with no muscle (giving me that AIDS look), so I focused on building up some muscle and was going to figure out the weight loss later.

I worked out 7 days a week for 6 months straight and was getting to be in awesome shape. I was around 270 by that time.

Then, my brother went back to school and left me with nobody to train with, and I started getting real busy at work again so I fell off the workout train for 2 months.

Then a buddy of mine talked me into joining a gym at the hospital(man this gym is ballin, way nicer than any other gym that I have gone to), so I said yeah, and since October 1st we have been hitting the gym hard. I am now down to 251 lbs and pretty strong.

Well since then, I just came back to college (East Carolina University) and starting working out at the rec center. It is a little different for me to go without a partner, but I have learned so much that I dont really need one. All I need is my Zune (microsoft) and my shaker cup and I am ready.

So here are a few pics of me now. Just to let you know, I went from 298 to 251 (which I dont have pics of the 298) but I have gained quite a bit of muscle. here are the stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 251
BF%: ???