Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I ready?

Batman360 is offline Associate Member

Am I ready?

I'm 24 years old with 6 years experience, all natural. Im 5'7 206 lbs trying to cut down to about 195 before I start my first cycle. I've already ordered some stuff from a supposedly legit source. I have been holding this off for some time so I can reach my natural limits. I don't think I've reached them yet but I am tired of waiting and I don't want to train for 2 more years to make little gains I have left. I want to get huge, freaky big. I'll be doing the traditional test/d-bol 10 week cycle. Here are pics of me from last summer at 199 lbs. I'm a bit bigger now but I don't have a camera for pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-yttyr.jpg   Am I ready?-rtwrt.jpg  

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

you look decent

what are you planning for your first cycle? with doses
    what is your planned PCT

what is your diet like

50 mg D-bol every day, weeks 1-4
    500 mg test e per week, weeks 1-10

I'm still researching PCT.

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    so much dose of d_bol for first cycle
    30 mg is good for u

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First cycle, stick with the test e only...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Looking solid, always glad to see people who have put their time in and willing to do some work.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Looking solid, always glad to see people who have put their time in and willing to do some work.
    very much agreed

to the OP good luck in what you chose to do.

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    wow you dont look like a natty, thats a compliment

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    looking good, it might just be the camra angle but watch the gyno with ur cycle.

Sasso09 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to be negative, but it looks like you already have a bit of gyno, be careful with the cycle bro.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! It does look like I have gyno in that pic but I don't think I have any because I feel no lump whatsoever. The only thing I'm worried most from the cycle would be hairloss. Any recommendations to help avoid or limit as much as possible? Also do you guys think if I were to gain 25 lbs I could keep half of it when I got off the cycle. If I had to cycle again to keep gains and/or get bigger how much time should I take off before starting another cycle?

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    I am not too sure about the hair loss, I would bet a shiny penny you could find numerous threads on that. Good rule of thumb would be time on plus pc = time off but if it were me id take off much longer

Big Nicky the fish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman360 View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement! It does look like I have gyno in that pic but I don't think I have any because I feel no lump whatsoever. The only thing I'm worried most from the cycle would be hairloss. Any recommendations to help avoid or limit as much as possible? Also do you guys think if I were to gain 25 lbs I could keep half of it when I got off the cycle. If I had to cycle again to keep gains and/or get bigger how much time should I take off before starting another cycle?
    Do your research and stick to milder compunds such as Deca or use an ancilarry drug such as propecia

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasso09 View Post
    Not trying to be negative, but it looks like you already have a bit of gyno, be careful with the cycle bro.
    Yeh I agree completely, have a solid PCT ready because those nips look like they're ready to explode on a d-bol/test cycle.

Great physique.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    And try to knock up the incline a bit, for a bit more symetry

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Your upper body looks pretty thick, keep us posted. You're doing good for yourself by doing the research before jumping in. Good luck!

pinhead666 is offline New Member
    awesome work dude

Ok guys my gear has arrived. I will take pics so you can help me judge if it's real or fake. I have been looking up pictures all day yesterday and out of the 3 things I bought only 2 seem legit. Pakistan Schering looks legit. Iran test I'm not sure about because I haven't seen any pics that look like it. It has in bold "Only Deep I.M." and it's not circled. Also "Aburaihan" is bolded and it says Batch NO: instead of Batch No: The symbol also looks alittle different. I also got Naposim Dbols, they came without the box but according to what other people are saying how they should taste and feel like, it matches. I tried one just to test taste and now my sex drive is out of control. I'll take pics today or tommorrow.

I found a pic from some other guy who got the same Iran test I bought. It's fake so I took a hit with these. Still trying to confirm if I have real Pakistan Schering Testoviron Depot. I'm not sure if the ring is supposed to be white or silver to be real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-ewrt.jpg  

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    yeah your looking thick bro...upper chest a little behind compared to lower but for being natty your looking great man..

Ok here are pics of Naposim Dbol , Iran Test E and Pakistan Schering Test E. Do they look real?

Naposim Dbol

Naposim Dbol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-dscn0063.jpg   Am I ready?-dscn0064.jpg  

Pakistan Schering Test E

Pakistan Schering Test E
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-dscn0055.jpg   Am I ready?-dscn0056.jpg  

Iran Test E

Iran Test E
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-dscn0059.jpg   Am I ready?-dscn0060.jpg  

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Test E looks legit. BTW, with the date, it CAN rub off, however, unlike stuff you might read, it's still legit.

Iranian stuff is good too.

My plan

Thanks for the reply. I took some pics today so these are recent pics.
    Stats
    Weight 203 lbs
    Waist 33
    Arms 18 1/8
    Chest/back 46.5
    Shoulders 53
    Forearms 13.5
    Legs 25
    Calves 16

My plan is to bulk up naturally where I was size-wise when I was 217 lbs but keeping my waist under 35. So my stats should look like this by the beginning of May.

Weight 220
    Waist 35
    Arms 19
    Chest/Back 48
    Shoulders 55
    Legs 26

Then I'll do my cycle to take me to 240 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready?-1.jpg   Am I ready?-2.jpg  

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    You look very thick my friend. Obviously you take this seriously.

And cheers to you for training naturally for a serious amount of time.

Now the only thing that bothers me is your BF%. It seems a little high.

No worries though, make sure to keep an eye on estrogen related sides.

Drummerboys PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control
    PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

This will help. Make sure to have all your PCT and on cycle estorgen control before beginning.

Keep letro on hand just in case, as well as enough Nolva for on cycle issues, as well as PCT.

And once your done with your cycle, you may want to look into cutting down some BF.

Clen FAQ
    Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

This will also help.

Best of Luck to you my friend, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

-WAR

Thanks WARMachine. I want to start my cycle when I'm at my biggest and strongest so I can surpass my best. Obviously this means I would start at a higher bodyfat %. I'm only benching 265 x 8 now compared to 300 x 7 when I was bulked with a 36 in waist. Do you think that if I started my cycle now I would surpass my best best bench by a good amount? I don't want to end my cycle lifting only 300 x 7 again. If I start my cycle starting bench 300 x 7 again I can take it further where I never have before. That would mean I would end up with a waist close to 39 by the end of my cycle. What do you think is a good strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman360 View Post
    Thanks WARMachine. I want to start my cycle when I'm at my biggest and strongest so I can surpass my best. Obviously this means I would start at a higher bodyfat %. I'm only benching 265 x 8 now compared to 300 x 7 when I was bulked with a 36 in waist. Do you think that if I started my cycle now I would surpass my best best bench by a good amount? I don't want to end my cycle lifting only 300 x 7 again. If I start my cycle starting bench 300 x 7 again I can take it further where I never have before. That would mean I would end up with a waist close to 39 by the end of my cycle. What do you think is a good strategy?
    In reguards to your question weather to bulk before your cycle or not.

Id say it depends on a few issues.

1) IMO, youre about 15% BF right now. If you bulk to your biggest and strongest point, i can only assume that youd be around 20%. That in itself is a whole new can of worms in reguards to estrogen related sides on cycle.

2) This leads me to ask you this, what are your goals from using AAS?

Bodybuilding? Power Lifting? Looking good at the beach? etc...

3) If its simply to be as strong as possible, and you dont care about physical apperance as much, then bulk to whatever youre comfortable with. Just be aware that the sides effects are much more likely when your body carries more fat.

4) IMO, its best to clean bulk. That is gain as much as you can naturally, while remaining roughly the same BF%. Id advise you NOT to cycle if your BF% is upwards of 15%.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking solid, I love the stretch on the bi those are going to get wicked on your cycle

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Nice base!

Karo is offline Associate Member
    Looking good but what's with the stretch marks on your biceps? Did you recently lose a lot of weight? I've only seen stretch marks like that from gear.
    Good luck with your cycle. Lots of potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    In reguards to your question weather to bulk before your cycle or not.

Id say it depends on a few issues.

1) IMO, youre about 15% BF right now. If you bulk to your biggest and strongest point, i can only assume that youd be around 20%. That in itself is a whole new can of worms in reguards to estrogen related sides on cycle.

2) This leads me to ask you this, what are your goals from using AAS?

Bodybuilding? Power Lifting? Looking good at the beach? etc...

3) If its simply to be as strong as possible, and you dont care about physical apperance as much, then bulk to whatever youre comfortable with. Just be aware that the sides effects are much more likely when your body carries more fat.

4) IMO, its best to clean bulk. That is gain as much as you can naturally, while remaining roughly the same BF%. Id advise you NOT to cycle if your BF% is upwards of 15%.

Thank you for the advice WARMachine and I'll take into consideration. I'm really trying to avoid side effects so this will be a tough decision. I want to use AAS because it is awesome being big. I like going to the gym and lifting heavy weight and getting stronger. I like looking huge in everyday cloths and getting compliments and stares from strangers. I don't mind having a freaky look and I respect people who do and I hope I can reach that level. Also ever since I was little I wanted to have a body like Arnold. I never thought about competing when I started lifting but who knows it sure sounds fun and maybe I'll try it one day.

stretch marks

My stretch marks are from me gaining about 30 lbs of muscle in a year. I went from 165 to 217 then down to 200. I have them under my armpits, on my triceps, biceps, hips, calves and some newer ones starting to form outside my chest. The most noticable are the biceps. Arms grew from 15.8 to 18.75 in a year so almost 3 inches. I notice the marks get more red when I work out and the pump makes it stretch more. After first cycle I imagine the marks will get much worse if I reach my goal of having 20 in arms.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Even on steroids Rome was not built in a day. Take it from a past user now gone natural. Stay lean. Keep your diet in check. Research the diet forum. Watch the Milos videos on diet. Clean eating will add mass and not so much BF%. Your strength will come my friend. On juice it will come fast and it will come hard. If mass is your deal dont forget that bodybuilding and powerlifting are two different things. Id start now and perfect your nutrition plan and your body will look the best by the end of your cycle. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer View Post
    Even on steroids Rome was not built in a day. Take it from a past user now gone natural. Stay lean. Keep your diet in check. Research the diet forum. Watch the Milos videos on diet. Clean eating will add mass and not so much BF%. Your strength will come my friend. On juice it will come fast and it will come hard. If mass is your deal dont forget that bodybuilding and powerlifting are two different things. Id start now and perfect your nutrition plan and your body will look the best by the end of your cycle. Good Luck.
    Thanks for the advice Juicer. I'm definetly not going for the powerlifting look (no offense). After thinking about it for a while I can see how it will work. Even if I were to end up lifting what I was lifting before I would be leaner at the end of my bulk than last time. If I could bench in the 300's as lean as I am now I would be very happy with that. It makes sense and I think that's best route. Thanks guys!

Keep us posted bro, and consider making a Cycle log to track your progress.

Its cool to see where your cycle has taken you if you track it day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Keep us posted bro, and consider making a Cycle log to track your progress.

Its cool to see where your cycle has taken you if you track it day by day.
    Sure thing. Expect to see it mid April - beginning of May.

Cool stuff bro!

Best of luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-WAR

PaHHaN is offline New Member
    Wish u the best with yr cycle... Keep us posted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information