bcbrett is offline Associate Member

cutting results to date

Hey its been awhile since i have been on.
    current stats are
    Age 24
    Weight 184lbs
    height 5'11
    bf?
    I did my first cycle this spring. Test 650 mg per week x 12 and anavar 60mg eday for the last 6 weeks. Before cycle i was 186lbs. After my cycle i was up to 210. After 4 week pct 205.

Shortly after i completed my pct I broke my wrist. I had gotten a bit puffy from the cycle and i decided since my lifting was over with for awhile i would cut. This was my first cut. 4 weeks to get to this point.

My digital camera was stolen from my truck so i will try to get some more pics in the days to come.

My one question is do you think i should keep up with the cutting or bulk as my wrist is good to go and i feel i have lost alot of size. I wish i had before pictures

Thanks for the knowledge and support everyone here has shared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cutting results to date-img00051-20090814-2112.jpg  

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Bulk and work on the abs for sure

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Well you're smaller now then you were pre-cycle.. so I definitely wouldn't cut.

IMO you need to bulk up to at least 200+ pounds, and then cut to 190.. but this time with a leaner, and harder complexion.

csavage0 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Well you're smaller now then you were pre-cycle.. so I definitely wouldn't cut.

IMO you need to bulk up to at least 200+ pounds, and then cut to 190.. but this time with a leaner, and harder complexion.
    Agreed or just do a lean bulking cycle at mod dosage and work on pct and diet and keep the gains. Better to gain 10 lean lbs vs 30 lbs of bloat

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    I switched my diet over to a lean bulk. I am introducing 50g extra carbs per day for the first two weeks then 100g extra for the next two weeks.

I feel if i raise my carbs back up to about 350/day right away i will blow up like a whale.

for the last 2 weeks of my cutting diet i was consuming
    50-75 grams carbs (not including green veggies) 200-250 cal
    360 grams of protein 1440 cal
    70 grams of fat.
    Cals 630 cal

total approx 2200-2300 cal per day. My BMR is just under 2000cal.
    I was doing empty stomach cardio everyday and post work out cardio as well.

I had stopped with shakes completely for cutting and i have noticed a huge difference in my energy levels.

Another note on my cutting diet is i completely removed milk or any dairy products and it made me feel 200% better. No more digestion issues or bloated feeling.
    I will be leaving dairy out of my bulk as well.

Thanks for the opinions guys.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Good decision. Good luck man!

Thread Information