go4gold is offline Member

How much can a good tan drop BF% appearence?

Alright, so being super white can really suck. I have trouble tanning and always have. But I am considering Melanotan II. I have a very white complextion which I think hinders my definition quite a bit I think. I think my pale skin gives me a higher BF% look. Just wondering what you guys think about how much a good tan improves your appearence and definition.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    none if your high bf your high bf

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Im not quite sure about it making your bf% look lower but to me it just makes you look healthier to have some color and what muscles you do have it makes them look more defined. Im like you as far my skin complexion being on the pale side. I hit the tanning beds during the winter and go the the beach alot during the summer.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Im not quite sure about it making your bf% look lower but to me it just makes you look healthier to have some color and what muscles you do have it makes them look more defined. Im like you as far my skin complexion being on the pale side. I hit the tanning beds during the winter and go the the beach alot during the summer.
    Glad Im not the only one that hits the tanning beds LOL

I dont get mad white, but I get pretty white if I dont get some sun on me

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    It wont make it look lower as jbrann said it makes you look healthier and darker skin gives off more shadows hence muscles looking more defined

go4gold is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadey33 View Post
    It wont make it look lower as jbrann said it makes you look healthier and darker skin gives off more shadows hence muscles looking more defined
    Well thats kinda what I was lookin for. Just want the tan to show what you do have. I should have rephrased the question. Just want to look more defined, plus having skin like powder sucks.

Thread Information