Sneb is offline New Member

Ready for my first cycle?

Well, Everyone here seems to think im not ready. So im gonna go back to natural for a bit and keep trying before i do anymore injections. Appreciate the info guys. Gonna start my PCT for a bit but like i said 250ccs is all I've taken
    Last edited by Sneb; 05-21-2010 at 01:01 PM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WHAT THE F@CK is this? bro how old are you? 12? 13? what the hell are you thinking using gear AND HGH? this thread is so wrong in so many ways, im gonna wait til the vets come around n not waste my time telling u what to do. my only advice is stop using the gear and find a diet

Ouch, I'm 23.

I have a great high protein diet O.o

nbaylot33 is offline Associate Member
    I'd hold up on the gear bro... You need to do some more researching, HGH needs to be run way longer first of all and eq needs to be run around 12-14 weeks. Go to the diet section and get a good bulk diet and try that first. Plus you need to post up stats

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ready? not even close.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What happened to building a solid foundation??

I will bet all the money i ever earn that your diet is poor, thus meaning anything you gain during this cycle will be water weight and very short lived...

Your wasting you time and money and when those small gains start to rapidly drop off you'll want more and more compounds just to keep any added weight....

You need to completely re-think what your doing, if your goals are to add solid lean muscle then we need to stop this current cycle and begin with creating a you a competent diet plan...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    no way imo, your too small and havent got a foundation going yet, man your going into the unknown WAY to early

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Sorry bro, I have nothing good for you here. You're still on the cusp of being too young, and not to offend you but you don't appear to have built any muscle base whatsoever. You have low bodyfat and therefore look somewhat cut, but so do cancer patients (no offense to them either).

Stop the gear, you are going to hurt yourself. Put time and energy into your diet and training instead, it'll do alot more for you than any gear will right now.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneb View Post
    Well I've been working out on and off for about 3 years. And i got into a bit of a drug problem and lost it all for a bit. But I've dedicated myself for the last 8 months working out everyday to get it back. I've been wanting to do a cycle for the last 6 months but wanted to wait till i hit 170lbs.

1st pic was a few years ago i was about 3 months into working out figuring everything out.

2nd one is about 1 1/2 years later right before i fell into some bad habits. and the other ones were from a few weeks ago, sorry i i had to use my webcam cause my puppy chewed through my camera cord.

Well im doing 250ccs of Sustanon x2 a week, x2 HGH shots a day (1unit each), 25mg of Dbol, gonna only do this for the 1st 2 weeks then change to a cutter when i start EQ. The cycle is gonna be 6-8 weeks depending on how fast i can get up to 190lbs cause im gonna switch to EQ for the last 2 weeks and cut out some of it for a more lean look.

I'm currently on day 3 i took 1c my first day and i just up'd to 150 today.

I've also been taking liver armor and I'm gonna start some b12 I heard it helps.

Well I'll keep everyone updated wish me luck!
    I think you are just joking, right?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Well I've been working out on and off for about 3 years. And i got into a bit of a drug problem and lost it all for a bit. But I've dedicated myself for the last 8 months working out everyday to get it back. I've been wanting to do a cycle for the last 6 months but wanted to wait till i hit 170lbs.

1st pic was a few years ago i was about 3 months into working out figuring everything out.

2nd one is about 1 1/2 years later right before i fell into some bad habits. and the other ones were from a few weeks ago, sorry i i had to use my webcam cause my puppy chewed through my camera cord.

Well im doing 250ccs of Sustanon x2 a week, x2 HGH shots a day (1unit each), 25mg of Dbol , gonna only do this for the 1st 2 weeks then change to a cutter when i start EQ. The cycle is gonna be 6-8 weeks depending on how fast i can get up to 190lbs cause im gonna switch to EQ for the last 2 weeks and cut out some of it for a more lean look.

I'm currently on day 3 i took 1c my first day and i just up'd to 150 today.

I've also been taking liver armor and I'm gonna start some b12 I heard it helps.

Well I'll keep everyone updated wish me luck!
    you have no idea here what your talking about and its obvious you havent done any research

Ouch, I'm 23.

I have a great high protein diet O.o
    yes i have to b harsh this time. i cant just let it slide, youre too young and hav no idea what the hell ur putting into your body, let alone how to train or diet while on gear. u need to put the needles and pills down and do research for a few years before getting into ANYTHING. while doing that, you need to start your base, lifting heavy (and strict) and eating quality calories day in and day out. you have a long ways to go.......

Well then I'll probably hop off the gear.

Should i still my PCT with only 2 Injections?

I appreciate the info guys and Its become obvious I'm not ready and ill keep going natural until i put on some more weight

Blog Entries

I appreciate the info guys and Its become obvious I'm not ready and ill keep going natural until i put on some more weight
    good call bro its nice to know that some of the young guys actually listen to sound advise...

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Question, what is the common consensus on age to start a first cycle, 24-25? Playing it safe on the 25 side?

Thank you!!! Somebody who takes advice and listens!

As for PCT, i'm not sure you'd need it after only 2 injections, but I will let the more experienced guys advise you on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Question, what is the common consensus on age to start a first cycle, 24-25? Playing it safe on the 25 side?
    Generally 25

ya gonna go back to just hitting it hard in a 6-12 months ill repost before i start again and see what you guys think.

much respect for you doing this. most guys in ur situation would be too stubborn and say theyre still gonna go on with it, not knowing what to do still. i giv u props on doing the smart thing and getting ur base started and knowledg about aas. good luck! let us know when u are bulked up n ready for a cycle

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Generally 25
    Thanks brother.

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Keep updating the pics every few weeks though oncce u have everything in check and we are all here to help!! great decision on stopping the cycle early on

Ya ill keep you guys updated. I'm eating as much as i can 6 times a day high protein trying to put on that weight. I use to be a long distance runner so its been tough getting up to 170lbs as it is. You know i was kinda nervous about it anyways and kept wanting to do it but told myself to wait till i was ready. You guys know what your talking about much more then me and i just have a few friends that do it and these forums to educate myself on steriods . Gonna keep doing research and hit hard. it will probably a good 6 months of hard training to get to 190. it took me since last October to go from 150 to 170. Well I've started pct Nolvadex 20mg gonna stick with it for 2 weeks to be safe even though i barely touched the top of really doing steriods.

Thx everyone

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    good call, keep us posted for sure

Thread Information