bber99 is offline Junior Member

A few weeks prior to first cycle

Hey guys, these were taken a few weeks prior to starting up my first cycle of test E 500mg/week by 12 weeks (I might stop at 10) I am currently in week 8 and will post pics at the end
    181-182lbs at 5'5 21yrsold in the pics

This morning I was 202-203, I don't think I can possibly eat more food than I am now without dieing lol, but I'm trying. I'd be very satisfied if I can be 200lbs after pct
    Last edited by bber99; 06-17-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    Strong back pic. I wish that's what I could get my back to look like. Can't wait to see the post pics. If your bored, you mind sending me your workout split? I really need to change things up about now.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    damn, someone who actually built a very nice base before jumping on cycle, you're a dying breed lol. well done. I feel 21 is a bit young to cycle personally, but at least your diet and training seem to be on point.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you will look amazing after this best of luck to you.

bber99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanda View Post
    Strong back pic. I wish that's what I could get my back to look like. Can't wait to see the post pics. If your bored, you mind sending me your workout split? I really need to change things up about now.
    right now I'm doing this

1-chest/tri
    2-back/bi
    3-hams/calves
    4-off
    5-delts
    6-arms
    7-quads/hams/calves

so most of my attention is towards the hams/calves/arms

deadlifts built my back And if they do thicken the waist, I'll take that extra .5" on my waist if it means my back gets twice as big!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    damn, someone who actually built a very nice base before jumping on cycle, you're a dying breed lol. well done. I feel 21 is a bit young to cycle personally, but at least your diet and training seem to be on point.
    I understand 21 is a grey area age to do a cycle, I'm trying to be as responsible as possible though, and I've certainly done my research.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    you will look amazing after this best of luck to you.
    thanks, i hope so

Thread Information