Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tembe is offline Member

New Pictures - Lean Bulk

Hey fellas

Updated photos taken Sun 26 Sept after lunch.

Stats - 89kg
    Bf - Unknown

Major weak areas evident including - Biceps
    - Legs
    - Chest Thickness

Working very hard to try and fix these problems, especially biceps and legs.

tembe is offline Member

tembe is offline Member

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    looking good bro, id guess your bf is maybe around 11-12%. Bring up the chest, traps and legs and you'll be a beast.

tembe is offline Member
    yeh i agree stevey ..bout 11-12

yeh those are defs my weak areas...working hard to bring them up...

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey tembe i agree with what needs work. from you and stevey.

are you on anything atm? reason i ask if your face looks little bloated? maybe just angle it was taken.

all the best with the lean bulk. make a log if you like and ill follow

tembe is offline Member
    a few days ago i had been running CJC 1295/GHRP 6 combo for around 3-4 weeks and the combination led to very high hormone levels in me which resulted in major water retention, particularly in my ankles and hands.

I stopped the combo around 4 days ago as my feet got pretty bad...however still suffering from the bloatage as hormones are still high

hopefully it will drop soon...

tembe is offline Member
    should see my ankle...took off my work sock and it was like someone had tied a knot around my leg trapping all the fluid... haha..

tembe is offline Member
    tgunz check out my right foot

u can kinda see how its raised alot near the toes and such..thats all major water retention..hurts like hell..cant wait for it to go haah..same with stomach..bloated from the stupid peptides

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    should see my ankle...took off my work sock and it was like someone had tied a knot around my leg trapping all the fluid... haha..
    Yeah i see what you mean with your ankle, some nice edema their but it should go away soon.

Curious to know your past cycle history?

tembe is offline Member
    been on 2 cycles

first cycle was around a year ago and was just a simple 10 week test e and 35mg dbol kickstart.

and i just finished my 2nd cycle which was Tren E and A (changed between cycle), Test E and Winstrol for 16 weeks

Planning on slowly bulking till around Jan where I will get blood work and if ok ill run a blast to bulk up a bit more.. but basically i will bulk till around 14-15% bf then cut, then bulk to 14-15% and cut and so on until i hit my goal.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Second cycle and your on tren ..... Please tell me you did not run it for the full 16 weeks.

Do you train legs?

tembe is offline Member
    if you look at my previous thread photos you will see this was part of a cutting cycle where i lost 27kg. Tren was simply to hold muscle mass. No tren was run first 7 weeks with 5 week break then on again.

I do trian legs. I trian them hard. Squatting 140kg atm. Major weak point which i am working hard to fix. They actually arnt that small, its just my upper body is alot more developed and it makes it look stupid in photos.

This was not a bulking cycle..this was a cutting cycle

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Second cycle and your on tren ..... Please tell me you did not run it for the full 16 weeks.

Do you train legs?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w-hours-tonite!

those are the photos of this cycle...this was just final 2 weeks..

tembe is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w-hours-tonite!

terraj these photos are part of this cycle

tembe is offline Member
    if i could go back i wouldnt of included the tren ..but hey it worked and i lost minimal muscle so i dunno wats done is done

Good work Bro! Nice delts

tembe is offline Member
    thanks brother

im working with alex azarian now to bring up my weak parts in particular and get my diet on check so that i dont have to rely on AAS for growth anymore..

my stats atm are: 196 pounds, 5ft 8 (not 10 as i posted earlier, sorry in aus we dont work off metric ahah), 10-12% bf. DEXA scan measured it at 9% 4 weeks ago.

GOALS: my goal is to eventually get to 220 pounds and maintain that at around 8-10% bf. This may take quite a while, however i feel i have alot of mass and muscle to put on in my legs particular and then work on maturing my muscle.

So hopefully Alex will help me alot in this and guide my AAS usage alot more.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good work tembe

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Excellent work...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Good work Temb. I have to disagree about the BF though, I think you're a bit higher then 11-12 - more like 14-15 already IMO. Back width is nice, delts looking good.

tembe is offline Member
    ill b going for a dexa scan tomorrow to confirm gbrice. i think its deceiving as im holding alot of water in this photo..my stomach is never this bloated haah

Alex huh, I look forward to seeing how that works out for you. A lot of poeple speak highly of him.

tembe is offline Member
    yeh looking forward to it.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Props.

You are definately holding water which makes your
    Bf appear higher.

You have good muscle bellies. You should be able to
    Put some decent size on. I have you pegged around 12%.

Get that bloat checked out. Make sure it's not a kidney issue. I would think
    It should have dissipated by now. 2 weeks off?

How's your diet? Keep sodium in check and drink
    2 gallons of water if you can.

Overall, good foundation

tembe is offline Member
    thanks lbsomeiron

yeh at chest today i had multiple striations and such, including great vascularity over arms and good definition between my delts and chest so my body fat definitly isnt too high...also when i wake up in the morning i have lower ab veins and such..

i have only been off the ghrp/cjc combo now for 4 days.. so theres defs still some in my system...especially as the cjc 1295 is the long run with an 8 day half life. I checked around and many ppl complain of terrible water bloat from this combo, and it takes about a week to clear. so hopefully its all gone in a few days..

diet is great, carbs are situated around my workout and breakfast. Cut off carbs at around 3pm usually depdning on my workout. High protein, mod carb and fats. i seperate carb and fat meals.

water intake is great, around 2-3 gallon per day.

i shall keep everyone informed..

tembe when you were cutting. you posted a keto diet which was great. but what about training. what was your split? e.g. mon-chest tuesday-legs.

and what did you do for cardio and when was it done and for how long?

sorry for all the details questions

tembe is offline Member
    mon - chest
    tues - legs
    wed - shoudlers
    thurs - arms
    fri - back

i now run a different workout but yeh thats what i did.

and for cardio i did early morning swimming low intensity for around 30 minutes on empty stomach

cheers for that was it ED that you did cardio AM?

tembe is offline Member
    not ed

but most id..say 3-4-5 days per week

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    INSANE vascularity man!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Damn bro that is some serious bloat. Glad you came off that stuff bro. If it wasn't for the bloat I would say 15%, but since it is clearly a shitload of water smoothing you out, you are probably 12, I wouldn't say higher than 12. Hard to tell though, can't wait to see what you look like once the water dissipates.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Temb - not picking on you here, i'm more asking this question to the board for my own purposes. What about the lack of definition/separation on the outer and lower part of his chest? That doesn't look like water retention to me, it looks like bodyfat. I'm pretty familiar since I have that same problem, and I HATE it. At 12%, I would expect to see alot more separation... am I off base here?

Again, no offense Temb, i'm just wondering if I can still expect to have these soft 'titties' when I hit 12%. If so, I might hang myself.

symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member
    Ts good job, I'm curious about your skin, is that from running cycles or something you have?

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    Sick neck, wrestler?

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Temb - not picking on you here, i'm more asking this question to the board for my own purposes. What about the lack of definition/separation on the outer and lower part of his chest? That doesn't look like water retention to me, it looks like bodyfat. I'm pretty familiar since I have that same problem, and I HATE it. At 12%, I would expect to see alot more separation... am I off base here?

Again, no offense Temb, i'm just wondering if I can still expect to have these soft 'titties' when I hit 12%. If so, I might hang myself.
    gbrice i know exactly what you mean..however i still had that even when i tested at 9% bf by dexa scan. Yet still had the lack of definition in the chest which was extremely dissapointing...not 100% sure y.. think i may have picked up slight case of gyno and have some fatty tissue below the nipples which is causing it...

tembe is offline Member
    my skin has been fairly bad this cycle... started with heavy use of dnp and picked up the dnp rash... that is still clearing i think mixed up with a bit of acne from the cycle...dusnt bother me too much atm as its an easy problem to fix..but yep its from this cycle...b4 this cycle skin was 100% and have been on accutane in the past...

and nah bro not a wrestler. haha thanks btw

tembe is offline Member
    and if worse comes to worse..just jump back on quick cycle of accutane to clear it up once everything is out my system

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The Chinese are putting anti-diuretic hormones into their peps/gh's to pass them off as genuine article, symptoms of CT, huge bloat and weight gain are a common indication of this happening and many user's stick their heads in the sand regarding China and dont like to admit they have been buying fake,underdosed or complete crap for yrs, the Chinese are only interested in one thing and that's money, be careful what you buy from China its the counterfeit capital of the world.

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The Chinese are putting anti-diuretic hormones into their peps/gh's to pass them off as genuine article, symptoms of CT, huge bloat and weight gain are a common indication of this happening and many user's stick their heads in the sand regarding China and dont like to admit they have been buying fake,underdosed or complete crap for yrs, the Chinese are only interested in one thing and that's money, be careful what you buy from China its the counterfeit capital of the world.
    amen

been 5 full days now since ive dropped all the peps and the bloat is slowly going now....less fluid retention all over, especially lower calves and feet which is aweosme..cant wait for it to dissipate completely...

but yeh i experienced all 3 of those symptoms so just a word of warning to every1!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information