Thread: my fat loss

NoTimer is offline Junior Member

my fat loss

hey there In a few words i've been training with weights on and off but not seriously.A few months ago i decided to lose as much of the extra weight as i could and then start lifting(which begins tomorrow since i couldn't lose more weight )

1st pic is before,second after,3rd before,4th after

I was going to start a clen cycle to lose around 5-10 lbs,but i couldn't find it...So i skipped

please tell me what you think.I am 20 years old.Between these pics i have lost around 20-25 lbs.From the start of my diet(i don't have any pictures without clothes on,that's why i didn't post)i have lost about 45 lbs.

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my fat loss-imgp0002.jpg   my fat loss-12092010068.jpg   my fat loss-imgp0006.jpg   my fat loss-12092010069.jpg  

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Great progress. Keep it up.

crete is offline Banned
    Wow amazing! Keep up the good work.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good work keep it up.

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Your doing well mate keep at it

TRT2010 is offline Member
    well done ser

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well done !

thank you very much!I appreciate your words

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Great progress! Looking forward to seeing how you take to lifting!

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Nice progress. what's up with that room bro?

Quote Originally Posted by desizon View Post
    Nice progress. what's up with that room bro?
    lol i was waiting for such a comment actually hahahaha
    it's my sisters.I asked her to take the pics and we just took them there and then

Thank you again for all your comments.Yeah,after deliberating a lot i decided to follow a simple program with just basic exercises 3 times per week.3 sets per exercise.Let's see how this works...

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice job!

thanks man!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Some great progress bro....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lucyluciano is offline New Member
    Grrrreat job! Share with us what EXACTLY u did to shed the lbs. Others can benefit.

thank you for the rest of the comments.

Right.At the before pictures i was trying to continue a bulk which had gone wrong just a few weeks before by waking up at night and wanting to eat sweet stuff lol.So i said to myself ''right,even if you add only lean mass till the summer you still won't be able to look good because of all the fat''.There was no time to lose,i decided to try to look better just by getting lean even without muscle.

when i decided that,i was following what was supposed to be a bulking diet(1st meal 100gr of oats with whey,2nd a sandwich with black bread and tuna,3rd 75gr of rice with 150gr of chicken etc...).From there i just started lowering calories.First carbohydrates,then even protein(since i didn't have any significant muscle mass to preserve).I only did cardio.No weights.Starting at 3 times per week.Before cardio(in the morning)i didn't eat nothing and drank plain coffee and green tea(with no sugar of milk,just plain).

After i had lowered the carbs quite a lot for a very short period(few days)i raised the calories till i put on around 5lbs.That's because i felt i was losing weight slower and i knew this technique helps get your metabolism working again.

That's pretty much it.By lowering calories and doing more cardio i ended up eating(till a few days ago)60gr of muesli in the morning and 400gr of chicken throught the day.Very few calories.And i was also doing cardio twice a day for about 50-60 minutes.Sucked,but i couldn't do anything else.I am an endomorph as you can see.My body weight was higher than normal and didn't have any serious mass,so it was difficult.

I don't know exactly what of the above did the job(for example,i don't know if the coffe/tea mix did anything serious)but i got (almost)where i wanted.

I hope it helped.

p.s i didn't wright down the EXACT diet i followed because really i wasn't following anything specific.Just eating the foods you would eat on a bulk,but with lowering calories.If i didn't lose weight,calories went down.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good pics to show starting spot, I'll post something on your thread in the workout section to try and help. Keep charting the progress here and keep us posted.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Nicely done..keep it up.

hello guys.I am posting some pics after 6 weeks of training to tell me what you think because i am sooo frustrated at this moment.During these 6 weeks i have added about 25 lbs on my bench press and my arms have gone half an inch bigger.BUT i have also put on 2 inches around my waist which is making me look all fat and flabby and i am so pissed off.I just raised my calories about 250 a day(50gr of extra brown rice and 30gr of oats in the morning) to start gaining more weight and this has happened

I was very determined to get it done naturally but at this rate i don't think i will have any other choice but to start a first cycle around may which is making me even more angry because i'm only 21(22 in a few months)and i know there is a high chance of causing damage.plus i don't have the basic mass i need(i thought i'd save you guys from saying it)

I don't think my body type is ideal either.To top it all a plastic surgeon informed me i have loose skin around my waist which made me even more furious.

please tell me what you think i should do.I am between cutting down cals to lose around 5-10 lbs within the next month so i can continue bulking without having to worry about my fat or just swallowing it and continuing bulking risking to get really pissed some day and forgetting about everything
    As you can see i am very impatient and get angry very easily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00132.JPG 
Views:	437 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	121019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00133.JPG 
Views:	474 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	121020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00143.JPG 
Views:	406 
ID:	121021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00131.JPG 
Views:	423 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	121022

thanks in advance
    Last edited by NoTimer; 03-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTimer View Post
    I was going to start a clen cycle to lose around 5-10 lbs,but i couldn't find it
    you can find it ar-r .com under thermogenics.....and good job bro on the weight losss...

I really do like the teddy bear hugging the heart.....so cute lol

I know my sister loves that bear!! hahahahaha!!!

Thanks for the comment!Yeah that fat loss was a pain,but when i see results it really gets me going.It's losing fat while trying to keep muscle that's worrying me.

jpowell is offline Banned
    good work. now all u need is some clippers to get the taco meat off ur back!

thanks for your comment although i don't understand what the taco meat thing means If it means putting some weight on,i agree of course!!

lol that hairy as back a urs. u gotta clean that shit up hahah

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Whats your macros? I would diff. Drop your carbs to 120-150 a day and up your protein. I found 45/25/30 p c f worked best for me. Also your leaner then me. u need more protien. Just brown rice n oats for carbs.hope that helps.

Blog Entries
    hello guys.I am posting some pics after 6 weeks of training to tell me what you think because i am sooo frustrated at this moment.During these 6 weeks i have added about 25 lbs on my bench press and my arms have gone half an inch bigger.BUT i have also put on 2 inches around my waist which is making me look all fat and flabby and i am so pissed off.I just raised my calories about 250 a day(50gr of extra brown rice and 30gr of oats in the morning) to start gaining more weight and this has happened

I was very determined to get it done naturally but at this rate i don't think i will have any other choice but to start a first cycle around may which is making me even more angry because i'm only 21(22 in a few months)and i know there is a high chance of causing damage.plus i don't have the basic mass i need(i thought i'd save you guys from saying it)

I don't think my body type is ideal either.To top it all a plastic surgeon informed me i have loose skin around my waist which made me even more furious.

please tell me what you think i should do.I am between cutting down cals to lose around 5-10 lbs within the next month so i can continue bulking without having to worry about my fat or just swallowing it and continuing bulking risking to get really pissed some day and forgetting about everything
    As you can see i am very impatient and get angry very easily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00132.JPG 
Views:	437 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	121019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00133.JPG 
Views:	474 
ID:	121020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00143.JPG 
Views:	406 
ID:	121021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00131.JPG 
Views:	423 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	121022

thanks in advance
    so thats it after 6 weeks of lifting and one diet adjustment of 250 calories your already giving up and thinking aas is the only way to reach your goal?..come on man you need to keep making diet adjusments until you find what works for you..better yet let the diet gurus from the nutritional forum help you...until you get your diet nailed down and start seeing progress id forget about steroids ...

well,when i'm angry about how my workouts go i go all out on this aas business...I've been having these thoughts for a long time but still haven't even purchased them.Anyway,today everything went well,so it looks like cycling is out the picture.Besides,it's not worth losing everything later during pct...It's hard,but it's the truth.pretending it's not there won't solve anything.

X2006 that's what i've already done.I'm around 155 lbs and i eat around 250gr of protein.For carbs i only eat now 100gr of brown rice,100gr of oats and 2 slices of black bread(that's because i'm out a lot some days in university so i take some black bread with me cause it's easy)

Yeah my back is hairy,but i don't like shaving because people at the gym might say like what does he think he is,a bodybuilder or somethin'

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    so thats it after 6 weeks of lifting and one diet adjustment of 250 calories your already giving up and thinking aas is the only way to reach your goal?..come on man you need to keep making diet adjusments until you find what works for you..better yet let the diet gurus from the nutritional forum help you...until you get your diet nailed down and start seeing progress id forget about steroids...
    good point, didn't even pay attention to the details as i was distracted by the monkey on his back.

Yeah my back is hairy,but i don't like shaving because people at the gym might say like what does he think he is,a bodybuilder or somethin'
    lol so? imagine what people are gonna say if you decide to cycle?! plus i been shaving for years. and I'm by far no body builder bro. but head over to our nutrition section. make out a diet with proper macros. we can get you big without gear. look for the hardgainer sticky.

wizard is offline New Member
    well done... inspirational!

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Come on man what kind of bedroom is that?

oh boy,with all these comments about the room i wish i was sooo fat that you couldn't even see it.....NOT!!!! hahahahaha

Silenttone91 is offline New Member
    great job, and great results at 6 weeks.

Muzza93 is offline New Member
    Great work bro!

thank you very much foryour nice words.They will keep me working out for quite a long time!!

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    bitches luv patches

Thread Information