Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    csavage0 is offline Member

pics 4 weeks deep into cutter

been dieting and so forth. then started up test e 300 mg a week, tren a 525 per week, and just added clen in the mix last week (2 weeks on 2 off). I plan on running tren for 8 weeks total then switching to 500 mg a week of masteron p. Here is a pic 4 weeks deep into cycle at 230.8 am empty I cant wait to see what 210 looks like because bf is high atm.

diet is looking like this (low very low cals but not losing too fast)

Here is an example day I had from myfitnesspal.
    2300 cals a day give or take
    fat 52g
    carbs 215
    protein 202
    fiber 39!!! dont do that again lol.

meals consist of Salmon, lots of brown rice and oats, carbmaster yogurts, shakes, sweet potatos, rice cakes, steak (sirloin), chicken,

I was doing low carb before going on cycle and my cravings were crazy and when I cheated I went all the way, I feel like the cravings/cheating caused me to f it up. this is the best approach to me

6ft2
    230.8 am empty now
    arms 17.25 inch
    waist =fat...
    bf ??
    age 23

looking to be single digit bf at around 210. any advice is welcome good and bad and yes I have PCT. HCG CLOMID and NOLVA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-230.8-am-empty.jpg  

fixed pic

here flipped it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-230.8-am-empty.jpg  

heres 250 or 255 ish

yup about 6 or 7 months ago. this has been a long journey for my fat butt lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-last-iphone-pics-003.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're doing a great job bro, and lookin pretty thick!

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    looking great there bro looking a lot more defiened and toned great job keep it up

Do those macros look ok? I seem to do better and train better with more carbs. I would like to eat closer to 300 g carb a day. Also what do you think I'll have to drop down to to see single digit bf, and what would ya guess I'm at now. My legs are lean and striated and vascular. Always are though. I'll get pics. I don't carry any fat in my legs it seems.

anyone?

yArz is offline New Member
    in ur avi, i swore it was matt hughes

yArz is offline New Member
    o ive just began dieting aswell, got some advice to cycle my carbs its been working really well, pro 200 -220 fat 60-80 cycle my carblike this
    1 - 120
    2 - 80
    3 - 60
    4 - 100
    5 - 80
    6 - 60
    Also im only 5 '9 180
    then cheat... my lower abs are really starting to come through
    but my advice is... if what your doing seems to be working stick to it, everyones body reacts different to everything. But i would recommend uping your protien for sure, ur not even taking lb for lb, at least 230.

Quote Originally Posted by yArz View Post
    But i would recommend uping your protien for sure, ur not even taking lb for lb, at least 230.
    Remember that it's lb for lb of LBM, not total weight. Having said that, you probably can still up it some. Find out your BF%, calculate what your lean mass is, and base it off of that number.

Thanks for all the advice fellas. I'm going to up the protien.

leg pic

sorry for it being so far away and crappy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-leg-pic-230.jpg  

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    You should definitely be single bf at 210. I would step up the cardio aspect in order to reach it.

thanks twist. currently doing 60 min empty am cardiio. I'm eating 1000 cals below maint level. I'm going to add in a second 30 min cardio after lifting when I hit like 220 or 215

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yArz View Post
    in ur avi, i swore it was matt hughes
    ditto

If I only was matt hughes that would be sweet lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    legs look sick

thanks dukkitdalaw. Crazy thing is I never work them. thats just genetics. I train them for a couple weeks then stop for a few months and back and forth. Need to do it all the time and see what happens ha

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by csavage0 View Post
    thanks dukkitdalaw. Crazy thing is I never work them. thats just genetics. I train them for a couple weeks then stop for a few months and back and forth. Need to do it all the time and see what happens ha
    jerk lol

looking good mate

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Thick and lean good combo

Update pic 228 with some lose skin ewwww

I upped cardio to 1.5 hrs a day and kept cals about the same and I gained two pounds??? could be the tren really kicking in after uping it to 525 mg a week. I hate lose skin btw. Do you all think without it I could have a six pack? what would you say my Bf % is here? (ps in high school I was 300 not good pounds lol) the second pic is of me last summer when my gf would force feed me fat people food lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-228-empty-after-lifting.jpg   pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-250-gross.jpg  

this pic was when I started dieting this summer

this is a pic of me this summer when I decided to fix my problem. It was the day after my bday 7/29 and the above lean pic is today. about 25 lbs lighter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 4 weeks deep into cutter-7-29-10.jpg  

Bro, you're doing GREAT, don't sweat it at all. Night and day difference between your older pics and now. You already have a 6 pack - your abs are clearly visible. I'd say you're at maybe 11%. Reducing bodyfat further will only help define your abs even more, but you have good size which alot of the guys with super ripped abs do not.

Thanks Gbrice. I'm about to add some masteron to the mix for my last month of cutting. I'll keep posting and so forth. In the past I only cut with keto diet but this time I am eating about 150-250 carbs a day and it is a million times bettter. Thanks for the support bro

Thanks Gbrice. I'm about to add some masteron to the mix for my last month of cutting. I'll keep posting and so forth. In the past I only cut with keto diet but this time I am eating about 150-250 carbs a day and it is a million times bettter. Thanks for the support bro
    Agreed - i'm currently cutting with carbs too and feel MUCH better then my <100g/day.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    looking good bud.. keep posting your results.. i'm subscribing to this thread as i am gonna have to do a decent amout of cutting... im at 265 and half way through a bulking cycle.. so i imiagine im gonna be sitting at 270lb 20%bf and wanna get down to 240lb 10% after.. so we are pretty close to the same size..

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Results are great, keep it up and keep posting.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you are a huge bad ass man. great transformation.

thanks fellas. this weekend i went nuts after eating clean for so long. I ate bad for three days strait. I'm back on trac now and dont plan on cheating fo a long time. I also added masteron to the mix. I'm not going to step on the scal for a few days till I get this water off because I know its bad. My skins hurt when alking and I have imprints from socks lol. Wish me luck and pics coming soon. Prolly when I hit the 220 mark. Stay posted.

bigbear411 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Great results man!
    Last edited by bigbear411; 10-05-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks bigbear

I'm excited to see what 220 looks like. I hope I don't have to drop below 220 or at least 215. Wish me luck and stay posted.

bigbear411 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Man I was around your size before and dropped down a little lower and lost some muscle, I have a similiar build you do what workout routine, diet and cycle did you use to start this transformation?

Jackhouse is offline New Member
    You have come so far from the 255 pic. Good job man, your looking great

45factor is offline New Member
    Great Work!

I have lost all my def due to being a fat ass two weekends in a row. Im back on track hard core now and will post update pics when I hit 220 mark. Ps thaks everyone for following. I will also be posting all my cool new food creations I have came up with while dieting down. Like chili using whole wheat pasta and lean ground turkey etc. Stay posted.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have lost all my def due to being a fat ass two weekends in a row. Im back on track hard core now and will post update pics when I hit 220 mark. Ps thaks everyone for following. I will also be posting all my cool new food creations I have came up with while dieting down. Like chili using whole wheat pasta and lean ground turkey etc. Stay posted.
    Can't wait for that!

Today has been rough. I'm back on track but I look like pure shit due to my 2 weekends in a row of shit eating. I'm afraid to step on the scale due to the horrible object I see in the mirror. Does anyone thing two week ends in a row of bad eating could make someone basically have to start over ? I'm hoping this is mainly water.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    take a few deeps breaths and just get back on track. your ok, just stick to what you know you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    take a few deeps breaths and just get back on track. your ok, just stick to what you know you need to do.

Thanks and thats what I need to hear lol. I know how to do this its just doing it. I dont feel so bad anymore after reading about kai green eating 15 burgers during his contest prep and looking good after the water came off. I cant wait till the water comes off. Lean and dry looks so much better. Ps. I have been on tren now for almost 9 weeks about to stop it and switch to 400 mg a week of NPP and 500 mg a week of masteron and I'm also going to up my test to about 400 mg. Give any insight you feel like doing. I do not need any thoughts of pct thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information