nodrift is offline New Member

To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics

So, i am 31 years old, trained for 14 years, never touched anything more scary than creatine. I am proud of not having stepped over to the dark side, but I am also tempted by doing it. More than ever actually.
    I have reached a point where i have a hard time getting any stronger and bigger, and it has been like this for some years now.

Stats:

Height: 6.1
    Weight: 210

1RM Lifts:

Bench: 320
    Deadlift: 440
    Squat:350

So what replies am I looking for? Well just some thoughts from you guys wether to DO IT or not! I am satisfied with my body and being clean, but i really want to get bigger and stronger. What would you have done in my situation?

Pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics-photo-nov.-24-12-11-01-am.jpg   To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics-photo-nov.-24-12-04-53-am.jpg   To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics-photo-nov.-24-12-00-53-am.jpg   To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics-photo-nov.-24-12-03-52-am.jpg   To gear or not to gear.Thats the question. w/pics-photo-nov.-24-12-03-14-am.jpg  

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    here's an idea...and just in time. There is a contest coming up starting January for 12 weeks. The goal is for trainers to be privately matched up with trainees and compete based on before and after photos. All the training will be thru PM's. And this was just announced yesterday. so...might be perfect timing for you since you seem to have hit a plateau. Here is the link and all you have to do is to announce that you want to participate with 100% commitment. What about it? You sound like a perfect candidate to me!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...tion-Challange

wks 1 - 4 dbol 30-40mg each day
    wks 1 - 12 test-enanthane 500mg/wk

Research PCT.

Looks like you have a good base. You'll grow like a weed on this cycle.

danielmaco is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering, what is your natural body type? Good work btw.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post

Research PCT.

Please don't give cycle advice unless you're certain on what you're recommending.

He has never cycled before, and running more then a single compound for his first cycle is not ideal. He has no idea how his body will react to certain compounds, and if more then 1 is run at the same time, he won't know which is causing the issue(s).

OP, you look good bro, and IMO you are in a good position to run a cycle. However, I think you should take Slimmer's advice and get over to the diet section to check out the remote trainer thread before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post

Research PCT.

Thanks, but not really looking for cycle suggestions. More like looking for some good input on why I should/shouldn't cycle in the first place:O)

Quote Originally Posted by danielmaco View Post
    Just wondering, what is your natural body type? Good work btw.
    Thanks. Not sure what you are looking for, are there body type classifications?

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Based on your training exp, stats, age and the fact that you want to jump in...
    I'd do it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i think your more then ready mate.

gl if you do go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by nodrift View Post
    Thanks. Not sure what you are looking for, are there body type classifications?
    Yeah there are.

Ectomorph= skiny

Mesomorph =pretty well built or

Endomorph= pear shaped.

Basically what your body is like naturally, without the training and diet. Also, some ectomorphs can be skinny and fat at the same time.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    your good to go, highly reccomend u prioritize your legs training though.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^ agreed they def need a lot of work

Busted. My legs doesn't have the 14 years of training, unfortunately...I did not care about them in the beginning. but they are getting better now at least.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    your good to go, highly reccomend u prioritize your legs training though.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    OP, you look good bro, and IMO you are in a good position to run a cycle. However, I think you should take Slimmer's advice and get over to the diet section to check out the remote trainer thread before you do.
    Even more this^^^

Yeah there are.

Ectomorph= skiny

Endomorph= pear shaped.

Basically what your body is like naturally, without the training and diet. Also, some ectomorphs can be skinny and fat at the same time.
    Ok, I would be a mix of ectomorph and endomorph then.

As you might see on my "love handles", I have no strict diet. I just ensure I get enough proteins. I have tried to be strict on fat/carbs, but too many temptations and to little self control

mperk is offline Member
    Hey Bud;
    You have a great base and look in good shape, so props for achieving that. i'd say if you have any doubt, don't do it. once you start you won't stop - it is very seductive. Not that there is anything wrong w/ that but it's good to be aware of it before you jump. If I were you, I'd take the same money and put it into a diet coach and trainer. And make sure you get training advice from someone who will take you to your goals. most trainers are just looking to keep clients for a long time so they go easy and give lots of props. In my experience the diet was way more effective than the juice. And i started gear at about 48 with lower test. Inspite of PCT my natty test does not recover anymore so i am on HRT. You are younger, so you will recover much better.

Final advice do the natty thing 1 more year, go balls to the wall and see where it takes you. Then if you still want it, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nodrift View Post
    Ok, I would be a mix of ectomorph and endomorph then.

As you might see on my "love handles", I have no strict diet. I just ensure I get enough proteins. I have tried to be strict on fat/carbs, but too many temptations and to little self control
    Haha, same here, that's why I asked, lol. Any extra fat and it goes straight to the love handles and thighs, lol.

Still, you've done really well, not too much fat on you at all. If you do end up riding the bicycle, add some anavar . I've never cycled before, but there are a couple of scientific studies out that show Anavar burns subcutaneous and visceral fat.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 11-27-2010 at 01:27 AM.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Haven't seen you signed up yet on the remote trainer thread, did I miss it?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah there are.

Ectomorph= skiny

Endomorph= pear shaped.

Pear shaped??? lol
    That applies to the female body.

Ecto= naturally scrawny.
    Endo= naturally fat.
    Meso= broad shoulders, thin waist, and naturally muscular (what everyone wants to be).
    It gets more complicated than this, and most don't fit into an exact category, but you get the idea.

Anubi555 is offline Junior Member
    impressive bro,
    an over all nice shape, but i would say if you were working out since u were 17, and this is the best shape you could get naturally, you need to revise your diet and/or workouts b4 considering any AA, man 14 years is ALOT,. if u were doing things right u woulda been double this size or something

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Pear shaped??? lol
    That applies to the female body.

Ecto= naturally scrawny.
    Endo= naturally fat.
    Meso= broad shoulders, thin waist, and naturally muscular (what everyone wants to be).
    It gets more complicated than this, and most don't fit into an exact category, but you get the idea.
    I've seen heaps of guys that are pear shaped. Also, ecto's aren't really scrawny dude, I've played against a few soccer players that were ecto and had unbelievable upper body strength.

Proper ecto= best ever body type.

Rodax is offline Associate Member
    I would say go for it like a lot of people have said already and if anything join the remote trainer competition that starts in January.

axnman is offline New Member
    I would say go 4 it u know all about the commitment now so why not

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubi555 View Post
    impressive bro,
    an over all nice shape, but i would say if you were working out since u were 17, and this is the best shape you could get naturally, you need to revise your diet and/or workouts b4 considering any AA, man 14 years is ALOT,. if u were doing things right u woulda been double this size or something
    NICCCEEEEE, took the words out of my mouth

CraigWatts is offline Junior Member
    Man I would kill for a core like yours and I've been working out since I was 18 (36 now). All these guys saying you need to better your diet - shoot - I would kill to have that midsection you've got. Good job.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I'd cycle if I were you...

But you should start hitting legs more frequently they need some touch ups.

But good job buddy.

ls1 fd3s is offline New Member
    what everyone else said

Lookin solid. This sure sheds some light on all those threads where you see 155 pounders posting pics of week 3 on their cycle. Shit,, you look bigger than some people that have said to have already done 2 cycles and are posting pics of there 3rd cycle! Keep hitting it hard and throw some AAS into the equation!

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubi555 View Post
    impressive bro,
    yup x 2 - I worked out forever at health clubs and never got past a certain point. Then I tapped a trainer and then a diet guy and it really changed my body. Spend your money on that to begin with - won't cost anymore than a cycle and you will be primed if you do go for gear afterwards.

Thread Information