ls1 fd3s is offline New Member

181lbs all natural, soo far!

When i say all natural, i mean no supplements, creatine, or anything of that sort! All quality high protein foods, eating clean, and recently no dining out. Other recent change about a month ago i started taking two scoops of EAS 100% whey directly after training and im starting to see it work. Im going to see if i can hit 185lbs without gain in BF % before i start my test P only cycle. If i start to make some more progress all natural with now adding supplements, il see how far that takes me before i start the cycle. Not looking to rush into anything.
    Quick stats:
    Age - 28
    Weight - 181lbs
    BF - 12-14?
    Height - 5'9"
    Experience - Lifting since 06, didnt know what i was doin for two years, then i finally got it figured out with proper diet during the last two. haha.

I know the pictures suck, i tried. i gotta figure out how to set the delay shot feature!

----edit---- Added one pic unflexxed for the hell of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 181lbs all natural, soo far!-dsc00529.jpg   181lbs all natural, soo far!-dsc00532.jpg   181lbs all natural, soo far!-dsc00536.jpg   181lbs all natural, soo far!-dsc00542.jpg   181lbs all natural, soo far!-xxxx.jpg  

Last edited by ls1 fd3s; 12-08-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I would say 10%, you look hella lean to me. How strong are you? Diet? Great job for being natural.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Great job bro, definitely under 14%, not quite 10 - 11-12 sounds about right.

I like where your mind is at in wanting to add as much as possible naturally - max your genetic potential, then think about other alternatives if you still want more. Not rushing - I wish more people thought this way.

All you need to do now IMO is bring overall mass up, keep bodyfat as is and you will be a sexy mofo (no homo)!!

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Why you not taking supps? Lookin lean tho man! But reguardless start adding in everything with supps! No reason not to.

ty357 is offline Member
    I gotta say good base 2 start when you do, but like vettewreck said why no supps?

bruary17 is offline Member
    Hop on some concrete, buddy. You'll be glad you did! With your build and low body fat, you should see impressive results. But excellent job thus far!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    nice work, how about them wheels?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    ya man.. you wanna gain a few lbs why juice? for some reason 185lbs at 5ft 9 it doesnt look right but yes 10-11% forsure... but again looks cut but very small for 185... i dunno just how i see it..

Brewster is offline Member
    its kinda wierd... but
    5'9

do you have monster trucks for legs?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    its kinda wierd... but
    5'9

do you have monster trucks for legs?
    ^^^^
    Took the keys right outta my fingers.

Im 182 @ 5'8" and you look alot smaller then I do. Your legs must be HUGE!

hey guys thanks for all the props, appreciate it! I havnt been on in a while, so now to answer some questions!

-Yes i do have unproportionally large legs. 23.5" with no pump. I raced ameteur BMX for 8 years and went pro for 2 years. Of course my focus was mainly lower body at that point in my life. I'l try to get a decent pic up, soo i can prove legitamcy and that i dont have toothpics hiding under my shorts, haha.

- The reason for no supps was quite simple, i had no choice. I was jobless for the last 1.5 years and simply couldnt afford anything more than good ole food and the gym membership. A good thing that came from that is that it made me focus on proper diet more that i ever have in my life. Now i have a well paying job and am finally getting back on my feet, i can take things further.

-little update Ive officially broke into the solid lower 180s, i weighed in on christmas eve @ 183lbs. For a while i was shifting between 178-181, soo i changed up my lifting intensity and added a little more food. I still need to buy sups! Now that the holidays are over, time to get even more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    nice work, how about them wheels?
    Thanks. Are you refering to my legs or the car and bike? haha

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1 fd3s View Post
    Thanks. Are you refering to my legs or the car and bike? haha
    haha legs silly

BGJ
    BGJ is offline New Member
    Last edited by BGJ; 02-20-2011 at 05:47 PM.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Agree with everything above. Try to stay natural and add the sups. GREAT JOB...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looking very good bro. Keep up the good work.

scrunnyronnie is offline New Member
    Its really refreshing to heard a guys place a huge emphasis on proper dieting rather chemical enhancement. Great job bro.

thanks again guys! Im not going to lie, i came extremely close to doin the whole "tren extreme from max muscle" game plan about 2 years ago. -il let the laughter die down- BUT thank god over the years of building cars and streebikes, ive always researched everything before jumping in head first. Soo naturally i researched tren extreme, results, sides, the whole deal. Stumbled upon a few good websites, read the right things. Mainly people flaming people for not eating correctly and jumping on AAS without knowing how to eat correctly for it. Well i picked up on that shit right away, cant build a 1000whp turbo engine and hope it runs good on 87 octaine with no tuning, haha.

I have decided then when i hit and maintain 185lbs i will run a small text prop only cycle. When i say small, i mean 300mg/wk for 8-10wks. I like prop because of the quick esters, plus most seem to have less sides and bloat. EVEN THO TEST IS TEST I KNOW, trust ive been studying!
    Ive been bouncing back and forth in the 181-184lb range lately. Been upping the intensity a little to see what happens. Ive been feeling a lot better since ive started the change, so thats good. Still havnt bought any sups, maybe this weekend finally, been putting all my $$ into the car, lol.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    U look good

I bought a shit ton of sups two weeks ago, finally i know. I havnt weighed myself in a while, but i look a thicker muscle wise, no BF % change really. Soo i weighed my self today on an empty stomache (friend rushed me to the gym) and after a healthy shit, i was expecting nothing near of what the scale read. 184lbs! Whats funnier yet is ive been keeping my calories lower than id like to try and achieve clean/lean gains. i guess its workin!

Thread Information