Amaan786 is offline New Member

Bodyfat Estimation plz.

Currently weighing 210 lbs height is 6ft. Currently bulking until march then going to start cutting. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodyfat Estimation plz.-photo0264.jpg   Bodyfat Estimation plz.-photo0263.jpg   Bodyfat Estimation plz.-photo0262.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Terrible pics to estimate bodyfat - but based on what I can see, upwards of 20% easily. I would STRONGLY reconsider any kind of bulk diet at this point. I don't think you'll be very happy with the results. Get your bodyfat down to an appreciable level, then start a lean bulk and maintain your bodyfat. We can help you achieve that goal - get your ass over to the diet section and post up your plan, we'll work with you to sort it out.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    GBrice hit the nail right on the head. Your bodyfat level is already way above what it should be. To continue bulking is only going to compound the problem. It appears to me your diet as well as your training could use a complete overhaul. Suggest heading to the diet and workout forums. Lots of knowledgable members in both sections to point you in the right direction.

Thread Information