Thread: my progress.

chevy355s10 is offline Junior Member

my progress.

well guys, its been a good while since ive been on here and since then, ive gotten back in the gym and ive been boxing.
    i just wanted to show a pic of my progress since the last time i talked to yall.mind you, ive only been back in the gym for a lil more than 2 months.

before

after

what do you guys think about my progress?

anybody?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Looks like yours arms are better built but it's hard to see changes with such different poses.

yeah, i didnt have time to take a lot of different pics. sorry about that. in a lil while i will have a few more up. either way, in the first pic, i had a 14" arm and in the other pics, i have a 17.5" arm. my whole body gains are the same as my arms and stuff...like everything fits...ahh hell..i cant think of the word. anyway, the rest of my body fits my arms.lol
    i havent had any real time to take many more measurments. i took these pics for the hell of it cause my wife said that i should see my progress. i didnt think i had gotten much bigger. but after seeing the difference, my eyes have been opened. im gonnatake more measurments and a few more pics.

Keeping a picture log is the easiest way to follow results. Use this thread as your log and try to take similar shots each time to really see the changes.

Btw I think the word you were looking for was "symetrical" lol

yeah..that word.lol sorry. sometimes my hair color gets in the way of my brain cells.lol yeah, in the next couple of weeks,im gonna take a few more pics and post them. hoping to have at least an 18" arm by the end of 3 months.

Good luck.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Definitely an obvious improvement in overall size. However, be careful - if i'm being honest, it looks like a good deal of that size is bodyfat. Definitely some added muscle, I won't take that away from you, but it doesn't look like clean/lean gains to me.

ive got less bodyfat now than i did then. ive lost 10lbs of body fat...or at least 2 jean sizes since ive started back at the gym. i was wearing a pair of 40's, and they were tight and now im in 36'sand they fit comfertably. not too tight of too loose. so, i think im better off. i dont think any of it was bodyfat, since ive lost bodyfat since ive started.

also, a lot of this is muscle memory. ive already been down this road and have been a great deal bigger. i was 252lbs at 8% body fat. i was tryin to compete and was 2 months out from a show and lost my job. that was 3 years ago,now. ive finally gotten back in the gym and im seeing great gains that people just dont believe when ive told them how short of a length of time ive been back training. all im taking is Synthia-6 and Hemo-Rage black (that stuff is crazy potent) on top of a good clean diet.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good luck with your goals.

Thread Information