wolfgang93 is offline New Member

Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training

okay so I uploaded the pics but only about half worked for some reason? but there is at least one pic from each stage (skinny, chubby again, cutting diet)

Long story short i was overweight, developed an eating disorder at a young age and working out helped me overcome the physical obstacles. Before anorexia I was roughly 220ish and weight lifting wasn't yet in my vocabulary. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of myself in the stage in life because I wost likely detroyed them because I could'nt stand to see them.
    so throughout the pics I'll show i started off at about 140ish 6 feet tall, then there is a chubbier pic at about 215lbs(this was a phase was actually pretty recent) because I had a f*ck it mentality and hated obsessing about not getting fat and then I got fat again lol f*ck my life.
    so those pics are from about 2ish months ago in the end of 2010 and I also have pics taken this last month and up to a few days ago (2011)
    so roughly 2 months into a ketogenic diet..

please go easy on me with the most recent pics, I know I don't have the greatest body and I beat myself up about it because if I didn't have this obsession and lingering mental eating disorder I probably would have a lot more progress. ah but whatever, changing a body takes time.

Also I lost my bf% caliper so I wouldn't mind some estimates.. Id say my most recent pics Im probably about 15% bodyfat. I'm guessing another 6 months of strict cutting and I'll much better. my goal is between 5 and 7% bodyfat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-another-pic-between-1-2yrs-training-mental-recovery.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-keto-2011-4.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-between-1-2yrs-training-mental-recovery.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-about-2-months-ago-end-2010-.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-keto-2011-.jpg  

Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-just-started-weight-lifting.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-keto-diet-over-month-roughly-2011-.jpg   Progress pics - Beating Anorexia with weight training-keto-2011-2.jpg  

layeazy is offline Banned
    Good work and good luck

But don't take this too seriously or you will develop a problem with this!

412smb412 is offline New Member
    nice progress!

i had a similar story but im kind of out of shape now, just about to get back into it.

post ur diet!??!?? thx!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Looking good. I have been anorexic as well, and I know it is hell.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Awesome progress bro! I have no idea why you're putting yourself down... looking great in the keto pics, i'd be happy with your body.

Bodyfat in the keto pics seems to be around 10% - you're WAY off with 15% bro, you're way closer to your goal then you think! Full 6 pack would never show with 15% bodyfat, I don't care WHO you are!

Great job - what is the entire length of time from when you started weight training until current?

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Great work...stay motivated.

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    sick build very similar to myself and I'm 24

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    great job mate.

can you post your diet and what you did for training if its no trouble

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Agree with GB, definitely under 15%. I would think 10% already. What is your weight in that last picture?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good work. Keep it up.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    definitly around 10%bf! you look good man keep it up. Im glad to see people over come chalanges and suceed

Gucks is offline Member
    i started when i was anorexic aswell, i was 135ibs at 6"3 so i have you beat :P whts ur stats atm?and u didnt say wht age u are. definately ~10% bf. and 5% is a bit of an optimistic goal...thats amateur bodybuilding contest levels of bf! 8% is a very good maintenance level for anyone.

lolvik is offline New Member
    6"2 at 92lbs a year ago here.

You've done great man.
    (hell, a lot better than I)

Thread Information