dtrain000 is offline Associate Member

Why cant i upload pics??

I dont know whats going on... it will put in in the uploader and it looks like its uploading but it doesnt ever come up

dtrain000 is offline Associate Member
    Sweet nobody knows.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I went to photo bucket and uploaded my pics there. I forgo the insert image option and just copy and paste the image code. Works fine for me this way.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How to post a picture 101 by FFM
    1 Publish the picture to the web, Use a service like photobucket to publish your picture to the web
    2 Go to the picture in photobucket that you want to post and open it to the size you would like to see it on Steroid .com usually around 70% is good.
    3 Now right click the photo and on the menu select properties, this is the web address of your photo.
    4 Copy the web address to the clipboard on your computer.
    5 Now go to the thread where you want to post your picture and select the post picture icon ( the 4th one from the right on the bottom column.
    6 Now paste the web address from your clipboard into the space provided.
    7 That’s it as complicated as it sounds it’s really not it’s just a lot of typing, once you know how to do it the whole procedure of taking a photo from your computer publishing to photobucket and inserting the web address (URL) into the insert photo dialogue box takes less than a minute.
    FFM

Thread Information