bmacmx121 is offline New Member

New member and picture

I'm 5' 10" 192ish in this picture. Just had knee surgery in December of 2010 ( 2nd acl replacement, plus miniscus work, cartilage work) I race dirt bikes professionally, it's tough on the body haha. Anyways, I started lifting heavy weights for a few months while I couldn't run. I am going to start cutting down to get to around 175 which is my ideal weight for racing.

looking pretty good mate.. you look pretty lean at the moment. youll be shredded at 175. congrats and good luck with recovery and getting back on the bike.

razorback74 is offline New Member
    lol,,my idead weight is to hit 175-180, i hope i look good as you bro..

Thanks guys, my family is all lean. It's really tough for any of us to gain weight, I honestly could eat anything I wanted and not gain much. In this picture I think I was around 9% bf, maybe a little higher because I was unable to do any form of cardio.

Shiftt101 is offline Junior Member
    Your going to be shredded at 175 mate! Be sure to post us an update pic once you achive your goal

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I ride also. Dont think your single digits yet but not bad. You have to becareful how much muscle you build because you will fatigue fast....so stay lean and mean. 175 you will look and feel real good. I was in PA at Rouche Creek when it was open, this kid went out and did 45 mins none stop on his quad, hardcore fast laps. He took off his jersey, holy shit, he had to be 7% body fat and lean hard muscle....damn good shape. Keep us updated.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I ride also. Dont think your single digits yet but not bad. You have to becareful how much muscle you build because you will fatigue fast....so stay lean and mean. 175 you will look and feel real good. I was in PA at Rouche Creek when it was open, this kid went out and did 45 mins none stop on his quad, hardcore fast laps. He took off his jersey, holy shit, he had to be 7% body fat and lean hard muscle....damn good shape. Keep us updated.
    Ya riding is a blast, especially when you get paid to do it! Ya that's why I am done lifting now besides light weights, and doing tons and tons of running. I am down to 178 as of today, still have most of my strength as before. Bench went down 15 or so pounds, same as squat. I can do pull ups and push ups like no other. My cardio wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I got my 3 mile run in under 18 minutes today. I did a few 30 minutes plus two lap motos over the weekend and felt good, almost back to speed. Last few races I did do I won though so I can't complain to bad, just gotta get back to the nationals now. Also, I'm guessing those electronic bf readers are garbage, I did it a few different times and each time got a different answer. Ranging from 9 up to 12.

Thread Information