Thread: BF% guesses.

usd610 is offline New Member

BF% guesses.

Here are a couple pics some from two weeks ago and some from tonight. Weight is 225, and i am 6'3". I know my legs are lacking size but that is due to taking 6 month off lifting legs due to a slightly torn hamstring. They have been progressing pretty well for the past 3 months. What BF% would you guys put me at you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF% guesses.-dscn0666-%5B50%25%5D.jpg   BF% guesses.-dscn0705-%5B50%25%5D.jpg   BF% guesses.-dscn0695-%5B50%25%5D.jpg   BF% guesses.-dscn0716-%5B50%25%5D.jpg   BF% guesses.-dscn0698-%5B50%25%5D.jpg  

BF% guesses.-dscn0697-%5B50%25%5D.jpg   BF% guesses.-dscn0658-%5B50%25%5D.jpg  

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say around 14%. hard to tell with thoes pics, as you have not with your arms resting at your side. Arms are looking solid, do you train back regularly? if so try focus on your lats more, make sure you feel them when doing the movements

I train back once a week. Focus mostly on deadlifting, actually just linked to a video of my 600 lift in the workout question forum. its probably hard to tell from those pics, i couldnt seem to capture a decent front lat spread and suck at doing a rear, but my lats arent really lagging, they are actually pretty pronouced. Ill see if i can get the girl to take a better pic.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    No problem man just something i noticed. i also dont know why you lift, as in your goals

Only thing i train for strength is my deadlift, everything else is completely aesthetics. Couple years down the road i want to start competing in BBing, but not for two years atleast

mperk is offline Member
    hey bro - yup - i'd say 12-14%. you look good at that weight, but could definitely carry more on your frame. nice lift on the dead - i'd add in a few more back exercises to isolate some of the individual muscles and get some definition. you have some nice mass there. you might also want to look into accutane for the bacne - i had some with some early cycles and its a pain in the butt!

keep liftin bro - and eat big!

Thread Information