Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member

May 5th (AM workout)

Wutup, just finished my chest/back workout. Im trying out that OVT program from CT over at t-mag and so far I like it alot. A definite good change for sure...Ttyl tomorrow morning after cardio...

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

May 6th My mutha *#@Q(*@( B-day! (AM CARDIO)

Wussup ya'll yep yep, that time of the year again...the age right in between buying cigarettes and being able to legally buy booze..oh well I do neither. Got in 55 mins of cardio for 980 calories..gotta go get ready for school now..ttyl after legs

Peace

Farmer

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    big difference, lots of definition added to those arms. keep it up.

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks bro, I am looking forward to what another 3-4 weeks has to offer.

Peace

Farmer

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro ! This phuking weather is starting to get to me man I aint playin .Its May already and still rain on the coast with that dam wind with it sheesh .Oh well anyways farmer your starting to come around looking great keep on bro keep on .peace

Farmer is offline Member

May 8th (AM cardio)

Thanks Cdog!! Anyhow, got 55 mins for 970 calories and still kickin..

Peace

Farmer

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

?

Originally posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Is SC out? I emailed him a few days ago about halt in the progress in my program and he hasnt got back to me.... I started SGX pretty good, lost 5 lbs in 1 week with cardio half the time, lost another 5 lbs by friday of week 2(started on a monday) to get to 200. Had a cheat meal, sushi so not horrible, that night and balloned 5 lbs. Skipped out on my cardio for a couple days and then hit it again to get back to 200. Cheat mealed up again last thurs(May 1), ribs, and again weight shot to 205. Decided to do two cardio a day and right not im back to 202-203.

BTW when do u do Second cardio session? Right now Im doing it between PW1 and PW2. Swole hasnt answered me about this.....
    Never do cardio after a post workout meal, no........u won't be doing a second session on training days anyhow.

BTW, I check mail about 10-15 times per day, so If I don't get back to you that same day, (usually within the hour or so unless I am training), then it's best you re-send as it didn't make it! This is not the place to check for me anyhow, no one will know where I am. If I am "out", I'll have an announcement @ my site and in an autoresponder.

~SC~

Farmer is offline Member

May 9th F*CKING! FRIDAY!! WOOO (AM cardio)

Wud-up..I don't even need to tell you.. 55 mins for 986 cals...I'm still bangin' finally got to lift arms yesterday after f'n my wrist up in the wreck and at work. It felt good to get some action back in my arms, they were feeling dormant. Oh well time for a med terminology test..

Peace

Farmer

What up farm dog? Damn bro Im in trouble just got back from the buffet again alls I got to say is crab legs and french toast. It looks like your still fighting the good fight keep it up .Im powerlifting now so some things are changeing for me brother .Look forward to seeing your after pics my man Im sure your going to be a total inspiration for all to see .Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    Cdog- Thanks a lot bro, that little "pick-me up" of kind words is something I really needed. I've been downin lately about this whole cardio and cutting thing. Not that I'm not making progress just the dilemma where you think your small as hell and nothing is working and blah blah blah..oh well. Thanks bro.

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Monday May 12th (AM cardio)

Wussup, finished 60 mins for 1070 cals, Im glad I bumped it up because I had a good dinner with my mom last night for mothers day..hope everyone else had a good Mothers day as well! I ordered the "Cut Above" video by cutler last week and should be receiving it today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it because the dudes a badass, and it would be some good motivation. I've got dorians video, both of ronnies and a battle for olympia video, I like all the videos a lot...ttyl

Peace

Farmer

BTW weight is: 213.8

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Way to go man...You are showing the commitment!!! My Swolegenix is going well also. I just started doing cardio every day last week after being lazy about for the first few weeks and doing it only 4-5 times a week. Definitely helped as I went from 203-198 in one week. So far Ive lost about 15 lbs but Im hoping to get low enough to show some abs at least!!!

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Way to go man...You are showing the commitment!!! My Swolegenix is going well also. I just started doing cardio every day last week after being lazy about for the first few weeks and doing it only 4-5 times a week. Definitely helped as I went from 203-198 in one week. So far Ive lost about 15 lbs but Im hoping to get low enough to show some abs at least!!!
    Thanks bro, it's all about consistency man..keep at it and stay as tight with everything as you can, it will all pay off big time in the end!

Peace

Farmer

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Farmer, I've been following your thread and wanted to tell you keep up the good fight brother. Can't wait to see the after pics. Hold it together bro a lot of good people on the board are pulling for you. I'm going to be out of the game for a while due to surgery on my neck and will be looking on the board to keep me up. Yours is one I'll be following to keep me motivated. Later Bro.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Keep up the good fight bro. I am just starting sgx myself, but I will not consider it official until I get my supps. Week one coming to a conclusion soon. Maybe I will start my own thread too, but it seems like a lot of people are already doing it.

Joe

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Juggernaut2148
    Farmer, I've been following your thread and wanted to tell you keep up the good fight brother. Can't wait to see the after pics. Hold it together bro a lot of good people on the board are pulling for you. I'm going to be out of the game for a while due to surgery on my neck and will be looking on the board to keep me up. Yours is one I'll be following to keep me motivated. Later Bro.
    I really appreciate the support bro! you have no idea how much it helps. That is a bummer about your neck, but it's obviously going to make things better in the long run so it will be a positive thing. Keep us updated on the progress bro, I wish you a speedy recovery! And thanks again!

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by sigrabbit
    Keep up the good fight bro. I am just starting sgx myself, but I will not consider it official until I get my supps. Week one coming to a conclusion soon. Maybe I will start my own thread too, but it seems like a lot of people are already doing it.

Joe
    Awesome bro, its good to have everything on hand and ready to go so you can get the ball rolling without any interruptions. If you don't start a thread and least document your progress somehow on paper or in a word program you will be thankful for it later. I sometimes go back to post #1 and read them all and its kinda cool to see how I have progressed and taking pictures is definently worth it as well..you see yourself everyday as do other people as well, you don't notice the small changes that accumulate into totaly body trasnformations, it's gonna be a fun ride bro!

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Tuesday May 13th (AM cardio)

Wussup pimps, playas and hustlas!! It's gonna be 73 in the neighborhood today and im pretty psyched! Anyhow, got in 50 mins of cardio for 915 cals, I cut it short by 10 min so I'd have time to do some Aba dabas (abs)...I'll be back with you guys after my workout, everyone cross their fingers that my cutler video and PDA arrives in the mail today

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Wutup, 55 mins for 970 calories and then did 5 sets of abs on the ab ball...bi's and tri's this afternoon.

Peace

Farmer

Just wanted to give my boy a bump on the hard work .keep it up brother
    whats the weight at now? .Peace cdog

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks C, haven't posted since thursday I believe because I didn't do cardio friday morning because I was A) Beginning to get sick B) Feeling really overtrained C) Calves/Legs were killing me still from my tuesday leg workout..I lifted shoulders on saturday and it was good....I was feeling weak because of the sickness..I started noticing something strange thursday while doing cardio because it was hard for me to catch my breathe while doing cardio. My usual 55 minutes that I could handle no prob was a chore and wasn't fun at all..so I slept good all weekend and so far today have taken in like 3 grams of vitamin C and I'm gonna pop another gram with a detour bar and prolly get the shits but Its all good. I'll be updating tomorrow for sho with my Post-Cardio interview Keep on strong ya'll

Peace

Farmer

Get better Farmer....You've motivated me to up my cardio up to 60 mins from my normal 45 from now on. I wanted to keep pace with your awesome work.

Curious as to how many weeks you've been on the program and your progress(weightloss, inches lost, strength gain, etc....anything)....

Farmer is offline Member

Tuesday May 20th (AM Cardio...)

(....Can't nobody hold me down...OH NO!!!..I got to keep on movin'..) Wussup ya'll trying to dodge this sickness...got 55 mins of cardio in for 1015 calories and I've got a world of things to get done today..a test today, test tomorrow..everyones gone from my house so I've got all that 'ish to take care of..I'm looking for a new car..I can't believe I am still here

Peace

Farmer

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking great bro. I see a HUGE difference between your March and May pictures. How many inches did you drop off your waist?

Keep up the great work!

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    Looking great bro. I see a HUGE difference between your March and May pictures. How many inches did you drop off your waist?

Keep up the great work!
    Thanks bro, I was pretty happy with those 4 weeks..I didn't do any pre-swole measurements. It's bittersweet in a way because I'd be depressed with losing size in my arms, as most people would be. I don't care though because bodybuilding and such is all visual and they visually look bigger now although on the tape they are probably smaller. But I've lost a good amount around the gut for sure! I usually wear 38 pants and they were baggy a lil' but this weekend I bought some dress pants for work and I was in the changing room and I put them on and they felt fine but I was thinking to myself "Damn these are loose but a lil tight for my 38's and I looked at the tag and they were 36's and docker type pants usually fit tighter than my jeans! The only problem with my waist getting smaller is in the dockers my thighs are a little to snug Oh well what the hell..thanks for the encouragement bro, its been a lil shitty lately and with everything being so hectic and dodging this sickness it's been a little tough to stay on track but I believe I have done a pretty good job of not straying too far...Take care!

Peace

Farmer

Definitely Feel you with pant sizes....I use to wear 40's for comfort in my shorts/jeans, 38 on slacks for dressing up and what not. Im down to 36 on shorts and jeans for comfort and 34 for nice pants. Although I love going to holister to buy pants because all their pants run a size big so buying 34's is like a 36. I feel thin there...HAHAHA

I was trying to buy some jeans at some store and definitely decided to not buy them because my legs didnt fit into them despite not having big legs.....

Antti is offline New Member
    More pics please.

Farmer is offline Member

Thursday May 22nd (AM cardio)

Damn, I thought I shook that flu or whatever but I was sleeping practically all day yesterday....shit sucks...I'm cool now, got in 55 mins for 1030 cals..I've got bi's and tri's this afternoon and I'll hit ya'll up again..

Peace

Farmer

Farmer, sorry to hear you're a under the weather bro. Hope you kick it real soon.

Bro, going down in pants size and not knowing it is the coolest isn't it? I had a the same thing you described happen to me. Was trying on my usual 38's and while putting them on I was thinking they fitted pretty good (not tight). took them off and what do you know they were 36's! Too funny. You keep it up you'll have to buy pants that are big in the waist just to get your thighs in them and then have the waist taken in. Not a bad thing at all imo. )

BTW, I'm scheduled for surgery on the 13th. Doc says I'll be down and out for at least a month (not cool) but there's no way to get by without it. I'm sure the time he says I'll be out is what he tells the ones that don't do any exercise or try to stay in any shape so I'm hoping all my efferts give me a little edge to get back at it quicker. Fingers crossed.

Oh, before I forget; what form of cardio you been doing?

Jugg

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks Jugg, you've got the right attitude bro, you should bounce back good from your surgery and good luck! BTW, what is the surgery for? As far as cardio is concerned I've been doing the Elliptical mostly..sometime I will hop on the bike but it burns the hell out of my quads and I find it more work to get my HR up imo..It's getting harder for me to get my HR up where I want it to be..I almost have to really work my ass off for it now Im thinking of jumping on the treadmill at the start to get my heart going then jumping back on the elliptical so I'm already in the zone if you get my drift...anyways take care bro..

Peace

Farmer

I like the elliptical runners myself (easier on the knees for me). I feel you on the HR deal. I've been jumping on the treadmill for 12 minutes (going fast as my big ass can go) and then jumping on the elliptical for another 30-45 mins. Let me know how well it works for you. I could be doing it all wrong so maybe some of the other bro's can drop a note and let you know what they think.

As for the surgery, the first two doc's were thinking I would have to have three bones in my neck replaced with bones of a cadaver (spelling) but after more tests it turns out they'll only need to fuse two of them together. I'm kind of worried about the limitation of moblity but if I don't do something I'll never get to use my right arm and it's a hell of a lot better than taking bones out of neck! Dude I went from 45lb db's for skull crushers down to 15lb's for the right arm! Screw it, as long as I can still do deads and squats I'll be just fine. Thanks much for the well wishes.

Keep up the good fight and post some picks and give some stats when you get the time. I'll hobble out of the bed now and then and check up on you......Later Bro!

Jugg

I was doing the elliptical machine in my gym for a while when my stairmaster at home gave out. I like it but I think it is off in its calories burned prediction(way over predicts). It use to tell me like 1100for an hour when the recumbant bike or stairmaster would say like 800-900 for the same HR. When I was doing the elliptical lately it would say my target HR for fat burning is at like 110-130...Over 130 or so it would say I was in the cardio zone.

I cant do the Treadmill for the life of me. My HR is either way too low or way to high and I cant sustain it that high. It got to the point where I was doing it at like 4.0 at like 9.0 incline and all i could get was like 130 HR but lots of pain in the legs.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I just recently read an article that said artificial disks may be better that having them fused. Is this something you looked into?

No I haven't Sigrabbit. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check into it. Thanks!

I'll open a thread on it so as not to highjack Farmer's.

Jugg

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Juggernaut2148
    No I haven't Sigrabbit. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check into it. Thanks!

I'll open a thread on it so as not to highjack Farmer's.

Jugg
    Gracias bro, I'm sure after I'm done with this AR will have to open a second server for my thread..j/k..well time to throw some food on the grill and get ready to lift..adios

Peace

Farmer

georgie24 is offline Member
    where da pics at my brotha!!???!!

Farmer is offline Member
    pics in a bit ya'll...I'm 7 weeks into this but I don't even wanna count this last week..because of the sickness and 'ish..I'm riding this diet till the wheels fall off..

Peace

Farmer

durbin22 is offline Member
    I can't wait for the pics. I am going to start SwoleGenix on Monday.

georgie24 is offline Member
    swole i need to talk with ya about payment info

let me know swole if you can work out something with me
    Last edited by georgie24; 05-23-2003 at 08:28 AM.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I don't think so. Shoot him an email.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information